The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shepard
I absolutely would not. They have no business being here at all. I don't care that there's a war and they've left their homeland. They are a different (inferior) culture to us and I wouldn't care if they ALL drowned rather than made it here. It is ludicrous that we're allowing this inferior sub-species of human to come into our country. The fact that many will be muslim makes it 10x worse as well.

Very good and realistic view.

When considering the 'refugees' are escaping their own duties in their homeland, what kind of people we shall see?

Same 'refugees' will keep escaping in Europe their duties and responsibilities too.

Once traitor, forever traitor.I prefer educated and responsible people to enter Europe, based on their behaviour and following strictly the law, not breaking borders and demanding benefits.

Definitely not being criminals.

They are all criminals already, doing lots of war crimes and God knows what to escape responsibilities.

I don't expect such people to be good citizens in Europe, no. Sorry.

My attitude would be the opposite way round, I would give a total approval if I see responsible educated and able people in their good will to follow the law and to work and contribute to Europe.

The case isn't that I am afraid.
Original post by WhiteSatin
You seem to be obsessed with the black colour of your skin and associating with white Caucasians, where you don't belong for sure.

Islam IS racist's when it comes to judge people with skin colour. Many quotes about it available in the Qur'an.

That is why I absolutely believe such a fascist religion should be out of the law and should be forbidden and restricted just like fascism is.

In Europe fascism is a crime, don't you know that? sharing fascist visions, you are a criminal already.

What on earth is wrong with you?
Certainly if they have no where to go or stay.
Original post by queen-bee
Migrants are people or do they not count as human? Who are you helping?

I never said they weren't :laugh: I'm in the middle, Idk whether I'd help or not :biggrin: I'm not empathetic enough to let them in but I'm empathetic enough to want something better for a stranger.
Original post by Nottie
Used as in exploit or used as in attached to parents?

Exploit
Original post by Infraspecies
Yes, obviously.

I offer sarcasm classes in case you need 'em.
Original post by Synchyst
What on earth is wrong with you?

Please go back in the thread and read about her racist's views.

The lady is black and Arab, but she is believing she belongs to the white Caucasians and also tried to convince us all that whites etc......why don't you just get back?

Save me the labour to give you links and to quote. Do it yourself if you are so arrogant to blame me for her racist's views..
Please. I don't want a single penny from your government. I am self sufficient.

I am Syrian so therefore Syrians are my own people?

I would take in children/elders/injured/ etc :biggrin: people who i think need the help most at the moment. But if i couldn't i would gladly lend a hand by providing food/clothes etc.
Blood is thicker than water. Go and help your own.

Fascist.

Fascists are dividing people on Aryan and non-Aryan. Like Muslims do - Muslims and non-Muslims.

Absolute fascism.

I hope somebody will report you to the authorities for your fascist views.

Edit: I add your racists views to the list too.

You are absolutely damaged in your mind about what is what. You are insane in my understanding.

People like you should be in the prison for establishing degraded views in the society.

God, have mercy on the Muslims, they don't follow the God's law, they want wars and slavery.

Four levels under the normal people....you are animals to live like that in constant wars and killing, and to share fascist's views and to rape and do crimes with no shame.

The worst ever religion to exist. Constant violence and lack of humanity and empathy to other creatures.

shame....
(edited 8 years ago)
Fascist.

Fascists are dividing people on Aryan and non-Aryan. Like Muslims do - Muslims and non-Muslims.

Absolute fascism.

I hope somebody will report you to the authorities for your fascist views.

Edit: I add your racists views to the list too.

You are absolutely damaged in your mind about what is what. You are insane in my understanding.

People like you should be in the prison for establishing degraded views in the society.

God, have mercy on the Muslims, they don't follow the God's law, they want wars and slavery.

Four levels under the normal people....you are animals to live like that in constant wars and killing, and to share fascist's views and to rape and do crimes with no shame.

The worst ever religion to exist. Constant violence and lack of humanity and empathy to other creatures.

shame....

yet you are racist yourself.

"black Muslim - don't work, rely on handouts and have 100s of kids"

right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Keep your little xenophobic views off my thread. Luckily for you,i don't sponge of your government. Well the Arab world is the way it is no thanks to your governments and their support and involvement. Reparations

When you say open your hearts and doors to these 'people', wouldn't exactly open them, but I would open the door to the sewers for them no problem.
Original post by missfats

right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Statistics.

Numbers speak for the reality. Where do you see ME in these numbers?

Europe is sank in Muslims and black lazy multiplying communities living on benefits and demanding more and more.

Let them work for the money.

Otherwise their host will be killed.

What blacks are going to do when no white works for their needs?

That is why I say, stop benefits - no benefits for anybody. Let them work.

That will be the perfect solution to get rid of lazy Muslim demanders.

See, no Muslim lazy black to want to go to Eastern Europe. No benefits there.

West should do the same.

No benefits, no blacks and Muslims around. No lazy black people milking the whites.

Welcome for the good and educated workers, and getting rid of the lazy criminals - that is the only European solution.

right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You see how bitter some people are at those who wanna House migrants/refugees

right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you don't know the Muslim understanding of the skin colour.

Muslims value white skin. They trade marriages and they pay more for a white skin bride.

This way naturally to be a black skinned Muslim it means your family is not rich enough to establish a good long history of marriages with whites in your blood line.

Now, who is the racist?

Me, to expose publicly the problem in the Islam tradition, or you, to blame me, that I know the problem?

Racism IS Islam, in other words. They fight against whites all the time, at the same time trying to convince the world they are attacked. At the same time you can see stolen white girls being traded <sold and bought> like a piece of **** - publicly.

It is a custom, it is common and everybody in the Middle East knows how Arabs are attracted from the whites. Also, everybody knows their attitude of jealousy and hate to the whites.

Why not investigating BEFORE blaming?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Imperion
I never said they weren't :laugh: I'm in the middle, Idk whether I'd help or not :biggrin: I'm not empathetic enough to let them in but I'm empathetic enough to want something better for a stranger.

Exploit

I offer sarcasm classes in case you need 'em.

Well migrants count as help. Hmm there are other ways of making a difference I guess plus not everybody can afford to house people
You see how bitter some people are at those who wanna House migrants/refugees

How exactly YOU are bitter about YOUR black skin?

So much about your racism and fascism.....of course, whites are guilty for your black skin.
How exactly YOU are bitter about YOUR black skin?

So much about your racism and fascism.....of course, whites are guilty for your black skin.

You're clearly on drugs. Do you not remember me stating that I'm a Christian Arab? Or are you just so bored?
Statistics.

Numbers speak for the reality. Where do you see ME in these numbers?

Europe is sank in Muslims and black lazy multiplying communities living on benefits and demanding more and more.

Let them work for the money.

Otherwise their host will be killed.

What blacks are going to do when no white works for their needs?

That is why I say, stop benefits - no benefits for anybody. Let them work.

That will be the perfect solution to get rid of lazy Muslim demanders.

See, no Muslim lazy black to want to go to Eastern Europe. No benefits there.

West should do the same.

No benefits, no blacks and Muslims around. No lazy black people milking the whites.

Welcome for the good and educated workers, and getting rid of the lazy criminals - that is the only European solution.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I agree with some of your points but your blanket racism to black people is appalling.
Sure, you can argue that the Syrians have a backwards culture, but these people are not evil. I don't have a problem with individual refugees provided they integrate - however the OP is clearly not and looks out for her own rather than integrating with British people.

While you present a valid arguments, your constant arguing that races/religions are evil is making you seem like a loon.
I would welcome the children. No one else. :indiff:
You're clearly on drugs. Do you not remember me stating that I'm a Christian Arab? Or are you just so bored?

No, you are not a Christian and I already gave my arguments.

Also, you yourself call Muslim Syrians 'my people'.

You are not a good liar, that's all.
Would you open your heart and lend a spare room/share your home with any of the migrants due to come over?

I would rather give a room to a vulnerable person from this county, as they should come first. Charity begins at home.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending