The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vis break
Safe bruv, my procrastination is goin in. since yesterday I've written 4 lines of my ps

is dat u ye, tis is a madness.
Reply 61
Literally just message him, post a link to this thread and say 'I wrote this about you' and go from there. I reckon most people would be flattered
Original post by littlenorthernlass
There are almost no crush-able men on TSR. Sort yourself out, OP. You don't even know what he looks like. :nooo:

What about the guy who wants you?

I am.
OP is it me? :mmm:
Original post by bex1995
Literally just message him, post a link to this thread and say 'I wrote this about you' and go from there. I reckon most people would be flattered

Depends is he fancies her and if he is already going within someone else. Personally I would find it annoying if anyone asked me out or said they fancied me on here. :s-smilie:
Reply 65
Original post by TwinnyP
After your last thread, I don't think you should be giving advice.

LOOL omds. youre too much.
You'l have to send me a pic of your face before I decide if you're worthy or not OP.
Reply 67
Original post by bex1995

dont do this. he'll run a mile.

just start a normal conversation 'how you doing? long time..' blah blah
Original post by InternetGangster
Does it happen, though?

Happened to me and about 3 other couples I know
Reply 69
Safe bruv, my procrastination is goin in. since yesterday I've written 4 lines of my ps

Vis breaks ps:
______
______
______
______

4 lines innit bruv
Original post by Anonymous
I don't even know how this is possible lmao :frown: But this guy I've seen posting everywhere and his mindset just makes me admire him. I agree with most of his viewpoints. He is so chilled and funny and very academic. I've never seen him argue with anyone, he's just amazing. :biggrin: I'm obviously not going to say his name. I've never seen his face. But I know what part of the UK he is from and I know his ethnic origin. I'd say we live about an hour from each other (train). I'm not even stalking his posts, I just happen to find his posts when I log on :facepalm: :u:

I've felt like this for a few weeks and I didn't think it would develop at all. Until this morning... So, I had a dream about him :facepalm: I just saw his username and then we were skyping each other and omg it was the best feeling in the world. :colondollar:This is crazy - I know. A half of me is worried and a half of me is dying of laughter at how ridiculous this is. We are the same age. I don't really care how he looks like, his personality is everything - almost everything I could ask for in a guy. :h:

No, I'm not going to message him - I kind of already tried but the conversation died very quickly. What do I do? How do I get over him? :s-smilie:

Thanks I appreciate all replies :smile: (except the offensive ones lmao) :tongue:

The person may well have not seen said message or like completely forgot. Message the guy and who knows?
Original post by Shadez
Vis breaks ps:
______
______
______
______

4 lines innit bruv

I r8 if i print out my tsr posts and send it to them , they'll str8 let me in
Reply 72
@RobML you got secret admirers mate?
Reply 73
Original post by Anonymous
I don't even know how this is possible lmao :frown: But this guy I've seen posting everywhere and his mindset just makes me admire him. I agree with most of his viewpoints. He is so chilled and funny and very academic. I've never seen him argue with anyone, he's just amazing. :biggrin: I'm obviously not going to say his name. I've never seen his face. But I know what part of the UK he is from and I know his ethnic origin. I'd say we live about an hour from each other (train). I'm not even stalking his posts, I just happen to find his posts when I log on :facepalm: :u:

I've felt like this for a few weeks and I didn't think it would develop at all. Until this morning... So, I had a dream about him :facepalm: I just saw his username and then we were skyping each other and omg it was the best feeling in the world. :colondollar:This is crazy - I know. A half of me is worried and a half of me is dying of laughter at how ridiculous this is. We are the same age. I don't really care how he looks like, his personality is everything - almost everything I could ask for in a guy. :h:

No, I'm not going to message him - I kind of already tried but the conversation died very quickly. What do I do? How do I get over him? :s-smilie:

Thanks I appreciate all replies :smile: (except the offensive ones lmao) :tongue:

Bootiful <3 5/5 would shead tears again
Reply 74
I r8 if i print out my tsr posts and send it to them , they'll str8 let me in

let you in? fam they will let you graduate on enrolment
Original post by ChickenMadness
You'l have to send me a pic of your face before I decide if you're worthy or not OP.

are you the guy she's talking about? :K:
Reply 76
Come on OP the suspense is killing us, give the people what they want and name this individual you love so much.
Reply 77
I think it's a really nice sentiment js:dontknow:
Original post by physicst
one could have sweet voice which could be fancy imo. There are other attribute some time their views as in case of OP if he or she not a troll

this is true :smile: I am a 'she'. I am not a troll. But yes other attributes too. I heard that if you find someone who is similar to you but you see a better version of you (in them) we are likely to be attracted to them.

Original post by TheGreatImposter
I think this is so cute, maybe reply back to some of his posts on threads and get talking to him or even on his wall. If he's really disinterested then maybe it wasn't meant to be? And remember, someone's online persona may be different than the one you have in person :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i like these suggestions, thank you! the only problem with trying to reply back to his posts is that most of his posts are responses to something funny so I feel like i'm just killing the joke. but to his most serious posts, when I do reply he just gives me rep lmao
Original post by slade p
You sound like a silly little girl who is easily getting infatuated.

I never said I was mature or anything but yeah sure :smile:

Original post by thecatwithnohat
lmao hearts are even getting crushed on tsr! Who knew this concept would even be possible

I certainly didn't expect this either!

Latest

Trending

Trending