The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Uni of herts BA Accouting & Finance

Hi, I wanted to ask anyone currently studying at the university if Hertfordshire and studying Accounting and finance, how hard is the course. I haven't received my reading list yet, what do you need? Which campus are you based in? Would be a great help. thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by T@n3
Hi, I wanted to ask anyone currently studying at the university if Hertfordshire and studying Accounting and finance, how hard is the course. I haven't received my reading list yet, what do you need? Which campus are you based in? Would be a great help. thanks.

hi, i dont study this course but my flatmate last year did, you will be based on the de hav campus, so all the books you need will be in the de hav library. for most courses you get a reading list in induction week when you are introduced to your modules. my flatmate really enjoyed his first year, and got really good marks too, so you should be fine :smile: hope that helps! :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks, it's very reassuring. I hope I can get good marks too. I don't suppose you know anything about the test after the first week. I think it's based on bookkeeping.
Reply 3
Original post by T@n3
Thanks, it's very reassuring. I hope I can get good marks too. I don't suppose you know anything about the test after the first week. I think it's based on bookkeeping.

no i dont im afraid, ive never heard of anything like that! they should explain it to you in the induction week though :smile:
Original post by T@n3

Hey I'm doing A&F too. For the test do you mean the one that is in the induction week? Also, do you have the induction weekly timetable? I can only see Monday's schedule but before it showed the whole week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending