The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Yes I would, but I will only take in children
I have no space in my house as my guinea pigs have their own room :h:
Original post by queen-bee
Stop discussing religion on the thread,keep your posts on topic. You've said your piece now stop filling up the thread with your nonsense. Same goes for whitesatin

Do you realize that Europe doesn't like Islam?

That is the border line where European people don't like different culture and criminals and mosques to enter Europe.

That is natural, do you encourage Christians to settle down in your Muslim countries? NO?

Why being angry, when you face the same attitude you yourself Muslims give to the world?
Original post by Mr JB
This is a dumb argument. Nobody should have to home migrants and this is just a moronic argument put forward by idiots. If the government actually invested taxpayers money wisely rather than pissing it up the wall on vanity projects and siphoning money into the pockets of those with vested interests, there'd be enough money to build enough social housing to home our homeless and take in migrants. This migrant issue is getting boring now. Its all the governments fault.

True that, only 3% of the UK is built on.
Reply 504
You have on different occasions in this thread so don't deny it.
Hahah righ winger threatening to deport me,hahahah Bish please. Ethnic minorities are no going anywhere. Too bad UKIP aren't in power eh

Watch out, right wing nationalism is on the rise in Europe.. Sweden's Nationalists are first party now , and France's Front National's Le Pen is winning in the polls. Europeans won't take too much of this before reacting.
Original post by demx9
Watch out, right wing nationalism is on the rise in Europe.. Sweden's Nationalists are first party now , and France's Front National's Le Pen is winning in the polls. Europeans won't take too much of this before reacting.

They might be a minority by then

Openly aggressive?

Typical Muslim.....
Original post by Imperion
I offer sarcasm classes in case you need 'em.

I'm not sure you're appropriately qualified

I personally would encourage and vote for every party getting rid of Muslims.

Just like Japan did.

I am not able to tolerate fascism in Europe I am afraid.

Original post by WhiteSatin
Openly aggressive?

Typical Muslim.....

This is the final straw from Queen-bee, openly encouraging the overpopulation of non-Europeans within Europe in order to make the native people a minority.
You have confirmed that you and your peaceful people are evil invaders.

Before I was disagreeing with whitesatin. Now I see what you are doing. I change my mind, we need to get rid of as many of you invaders as we can.

You are no better than the so called white supremacists who invaded and colonised in the past.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by phoenixsilver
This is the final straw from Queen-bee, openly encouraging the overpopulation of non-Europeans within Europe in order to make the native people a minority.

Before I was disagreeing with whitesatin. Now I see what you are doing. I change my mind, we need to get rid of as many of you invaders as we can.

You are no better than the so called white supremacists who invaded and colonised in the past.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The website doesn't let me vote again too soon fro you , but I am telling you, we are not different. W are together and I see why.

It is called common sense and protecting your homeland from invaders.

I am happy to see reasonable British people. Thank you so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Little kids and their over imaginative minds 😑

Now....

I predict it ...the common and innocent Muslims will suffer from the invasion even more than the natives.

What I do is to protect them too.

Who do you believe will be the first target for the hungry, greedy and fanatical crowds coming from the Middle East?

They first will attack the Muslim communities in Europe - apart of the state administrations for benefits and financial theft.

Prepare British Muslims.....

Honestly, living in peace in Europe and benefitting from the Christian culture, you just forgot the hassle to be a 'real' Muslim.....fanatical to kill, rape and steal......

You will be victims of your 'own' people...I expect you will be the first ones....

prepare...

stupid fanatics....ignoring humanity and God's law....
Little kids and their over imaginative minds 😑

You're the one openly threatening that Europeans will be a minority in their own countries, not me.

Original post by WhiteSatin
The website doesn't let me vote again too soon fro you , but I am telling you, we are not different. W are together and I see why.

It is called common sense and protecting your homeland from invaders.

I am happy to see reasonable British people. Thank you so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your posts now have my full support. The OP has clearly outlined the intention to make white Europeans a minority, so we need to act to keep out the invaders.
I never said I was British nor did I say I felt British. Mate,I'm Syrian and Italian so yes the Syrians are my own people. They come first.
Also my financial circumstances and my personal life have got nothing to do with you. Mind your own

So if that is the case....should we not look after our own homeless and refuse migrants? You idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 515
so we need to act to keep out the invaders.

How do you propose doing that?
You're the one openly threatening that Europeans will be a minority in their own countries, not me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your posts now have my full support. The OP has clearly outlined the intention to make white Europeans a minority, so we need to act to keep out the invaders.

I think that's enough internet for today.
Original post by VergeofInsanity
So if that is the case....should we not look after our own homeless and refuse migrants? You idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because there's are no rules telling me I must do so and so. It's my choice.
right wing nationalism is on the rise

>mosques will be targeted

unfortunately its what happens when cultures clash
Original post by demx9
How do you propose doing that?

Exiting the EU, deporting all EU and non- EU migrants (unless they have citizenship) and introducing an Australia style points system for immigration

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending