The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Because there's are no rules telling me I must do so and so. It's my choice.

I also have a choice to go and swear at people on the street or not give to charity. Doesn't mean they are right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WhiteSatin
So you don't know the Muslim understanding of the skin colour.

Muslims value white skin. They trade marriages and they pay more for a white skin bride.

This way naturally to be a black skinned Muslim it means your family is not rich enough to establish a good long history of marriages with whites in your blood line.

Now, who is the racist?

Me, to expose publicly the problem in the Islam tradition, or you, to blame me, that I know the problem?

Racism IS Islam, in other words. They fight against whites all the time, at the same time trying to convince the world they are attacked. At the same time you can see stolen white girls being traded <sold and bought> like a piece of **** - publicly.

It is a custom, it is common and everybody in the Middle East knows how Arabs are attracted from the whites. Also, everybody knows their attitude of jealousy and hate to the whites.

Why not investigating BEFORE blaming?

Lmfao it's funny that he's trying to bash her about Islam this and Islam that and he thinks he's a master debater because she cannot give any rebuttals to his claims about Islam, yet he's asking for answers about Islam from someone who's repeatedly said they're an Arab Christian....
To answer the question OP asked, no.
Reply 523
Original post by phoenixsilver
deporting all EU migrants

Ah sh*t, im f*cked
Reply 524
Original post by MrHitman
Arab Christian....

>Arab Christian
>calls God Allah

All right then
Or instead, he could feel good about himself knowing that he doesn't need the gratitude or rewards of a God that allows natural disasters and various other atrocities to occur?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmfao stfu
So much hate in this convo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're the one openly threatening that Europeans will be a minority in their own countries, not me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your posts now have my full support. The OP has clearly outlined the intention to make white Europeans a minority, so we need to act to keep out the invaders.

That's all I do here - since I started to act in this website.

It happened to find similar topic and to join it, I was not given opportunity to express all my experience and to explain it.

It is not already about this or another European Nationality - it is about Europe itself, it will be destroyed as a joke if we don't defend.

Now it doesn't matter you are English, he is Scottish, and somebody is German - we are all living in Europe.

We need all to co-operate.

I will give my full and unconditional support for protecting Europe from Islam invasion.

I am Christian, I am proud to be, and I feel altogether with all Christians around the world.

Christianity has its culture, history and achievements. We cannot let serial killers and criminals to wipe out our heritage by force and for greed.
Original post by elephantmemory
a human being is a human being. I can appreciate anybody who wants to help, but putting any human being over another one for something as trivial as the country they were born in/citizen of is wrong.

british people come first in this country don't like it tough!
Original post by the IT MAN
british people come first in this country don't like it tough!

Can i ask why?
Reply 530
Brits

You see, thats racist! Not that anyone will care aha. If i (white, British) said "you guys" referring to Syrians or Pakistani's then I would get instantly called up on it, and to be honest, probably be blocked from TSR. Racism works both ways but unfortunately its not often seen like that.
Original post by kate37
lmfao stfu

Put him in his place
Original post by demx9
>Arab Christian
>calls God Allah

All right then

This is why you're ignorant. Because you're not educated well enough about other people's cultures and religions. Yes as Arabs we use the term Allah.
Original post by ElephantMemory
Can i ask why?

Why because one they born hear, it should be our priority to help our own first.
Why because one they born hear, it should be our priority to help our own first.

Dumb logic.
Original post by kendellex
So much hate in this convo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is TSR,sooner or later it'll turn into a hate filled one with trolls
Original post by MrDystopia
To answer the question OP asked, no.

Fair enough
Dumb logic.

Not really is it, think about it.

That's not really a good explanation. I personally feel the most vulnerable should be top priority. If thousands of people are literally risking their lives and the lives of their children to get over here, then they need attention more than any group within the UK. Where they were born is irrelevant to me.
This is TSR,sooner or later it'll turn into a hate filled one with trolls

Cant see why your getting so much hate.If you want to house Syrian refugees,then that should be your choice.Especially considering those criticising you wont take in anyone,refugee or homeless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending