The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Davalla
TSR themed marriages should become a thing. We could have the audience sitting in segregation just like how the website is segregated; a row of seats for Muslims, another for anti-religioners, a row for each of the political groups, the football lads will be chilling at the back, and the Oxford/Cambridge students can just not be invited.

I would rep this 100 times if I could. Just brilliant. :yy:
Original post by Anonymous
I don't even know how this is possible lmao :frown: But this guy I've seen posting everywhere and his mindset just makes me admire him. I agree with most of his viewpoints. He is so chilled and funny and very academic. I've never seen him argue with anyone, he's just amazing. :biggrin: I'm obviously not going to say his name. I've never seen his face. But I know what part of the UK he is from and I know his ethnic origin. I'd say we live about an hour from each other (train). I'm not even stalking his posts, I just happen to find his posts when I log on :facepalm: :u:

I've felt like this for a few weeks and I didn't think it would develop at all. Until this morning... So, I had a dream about him :facepalm: I just saw his username and then we were skyping each other and omg it was the best feeling in the world. :colondollar:This is crazy - I know. A half of me is worried and a half of me is dying of laughter at how ridiculous this is. We are the same age. I don't really care how he looks like, his personality is everything - almost everything I could ask for in a guy. :h:

No, I'm not going to message him - I kind of already tried but the conversation died very quickly. What do I do? How do I get over him? :s-smilie:

Thanks I appreciate all replies :smile: (except the offensive ones lmao) :tongue:

Well, it's entirely in your hands. You need to think carefully about whether this worth anything or not. If not, then the best way of "getting over" him would involve blocking him on TSR. On the other hand, if it is, then it's up to you to do something.
I don't even know how this is possible lmao :frown: But this guy I've seen posting everywhere and his mindset just makes me admire him. I agree with most of his viewpoints. He is so chilled and funny and very academic. I've never seen him argue with anyone, he's just amazing. :biggrin: I'm obviously not going to say his name. I've never seen his face. But I know what part of the UK he is from and I know his ethnic origin. I'd say we live about an hour from each other (train). I'm not even stalking his posts, I just happen to find his posts when I log on :facepalm: :u:

I've felt like this for a few weeks and I didn't think it would develop at all. Until this morning... So, I had a dream about him :facepalm: I just saw his username and then we were skyping each other and omg it was the best feeling in the world. :colondollar:This is crazy - I know. A half of me is worried and a half of me is dying of laughter at how ridiculous this is. We are the same age. I don't really care how he looks like, his personality is everything - almost everything I could ask for in a guy. :h:

No, I'm not going to message him - I kind of already tried but the conversation died very quickly. What do I do? How do I get over him? :s-smilie:

Thanks I appreciate all replies :smile: (except the offensive ones lmao) :tongue:

It happens to the most desperate of us looool.

Although I admit while I may have day-dreamed about being with people who I only know from the internet, I have never actually dreamt about them haha.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 83
this is true :smile: I am a 'she'. I am not a troll. But yes other attributes too. I heard that if you find someone who is similar to you but you see a better version of you (in them) we are likely to be attracted to them.

i like these suggestions, thank you! the only problem with trying to reply back to his posts is that most of his posts are responses to something funny so I feel like i'm just killing the joke. but to his most serious posts, when I do reply he just gives me rep lmao

tell us who it is woman.
Original post by Kadak
Why dont you message him then ?

honestly I think its a self confidence issue :frown: I've been told that i'm one of the nicest people ever. I've been told that i'm very funny, academic etc. but I feel like if I do message him, then he'll soon see that i'm not at all pretty and therefore nothing will happen. (I know i'm not pretty, since I was like 11, random guys would approach me telling me i'm ugly and their friends laughing and whatever) he seems like hes mature and might even look past it but I don't want to waste is time :frown:
Reply 85
honesty is the best policy (and gwarnnnn gal)
Who is it??!!
Original post by vis break
is it me fam?

no sorry fam :smile:

Original post by Josb
It's not me. :frown:

lucky escape for you :smile:

Original post by jonnypdot
is it me? :smile:

not this time jonny :smile:

Original post by richpanda
This is the saddest thing I've ever read. Get a life.

please, inform me, enlighten me of how I can get life :frown:
honestly I think its a self confidence issue :frown: I've been told that i'm one of the nicest people ever. I've been told that i'm very funny, academic etc. but I feel like if I do message him, then he'll soon see that i'm not at all pretty and therefore nothing will happen. (I know i'm not pretty, since I was like 11, random guys would approach me telling me i'm ugly and their friends laughing and whatever) he seems like hes mature and might even look past it but I don't want to waste is time :frown:

It's not really a waste of time because even if it doesn't turn into anything romantic it could still be the start of a decent friendship? You could learn a lot from one another.

Regardless, everyone knows that as one spends more time with an individual and gets to know them better and become more used to their company that they grow more attractive in your eyes far beyond their innate objective attractiveness. You never know, he could be in need of a friend or someone to talk to himself and you could just meet up as friends at first and then it could turn into something even more special :wink:

I'd say give it a go.
Reply 89
Odds are he has read this post, and so every male on TSR are on high alert :biggrin:
Original post by gr8wizard10
this is actually quite sweet, ngl

if i was the guy 10/10 would take you out right now

aw :smile: thank you for being sweet

Original post by littlenorthernlass
There are almost no crush-able men on TSR. Sort yourself out, OP. You don't even know what he looks like. :nooo:

well i'm not expecting him to be America's next top model, but with the personality he has, I don't care what he looks like :smile:

Original post by RainbowKiwi
Stay anon but tell us who he is. He won't know it's you. Or give us a hint OP.

what kind of hints do you want? :smile:

Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Just do it....:smile:

Nike :smile:

Original post by kickboxer 98
message him privately more, and maybe arrange to video call or something? personally meeting someone who doesnt know what u look like is better cause then they dont judge u and acc get to know u

hm maybe, you might be right
Reply 91
X

What is the first letter of his username?
Reply 92
Original post by william walker
Depends is he fancies her and if he is already going within someone else. Personally I would find it annoying if anyone asked me out or said they fancied me on here. :s-smilie:

Well I doubt he will fancy her if he doesn't know what she looks like. Op aside, most people would find it hard to fancy someone if they didn't know what they looked like. I personally think it's good advice to message saying that. Why would you find it annoying?
Original post by FPL king
how can you fancy someone with out seeing their face? v weird v odd.

Not really.

Original post by slade p
You sound like a silly little girl who is easily getting infatuated.

Get the **** out.
x

Is it me?
Original post by eemooz
tell us who it is woman.

I'm not going to embarrass him rofl

Original post by kkboyk
Odds are he has read this post, and so every male on TSR are on high alert :biggrin:

he might have haha
aw :smile: thank you for being sweet

well i'm not expecting him to be America's next top model, but with the personality he has, I don't care what he looks like :smile:

what kind of hints do you want? :smile:

Nike :smile:

hm maybe, you might be right

As others have said, first letter of his username pls. You can't say no to kiwi :puppyeyes:
Has anyone got a list of all the regular TSR males?
I could start cutting down the list.
Original post by TorpidPhil
It's not really a waste of time because even if it doesn't turn into anything romantic it could still be the start of a decent friendship? You could learn a lot from one another.

Regardless, everyone knows that as one spends more time with an individual and gets to know them better and become more used to their company that they grow more attractive in your eyes far beyond their innate objective attractiveness. You never know, he could be in need of a friend or someone to talk to himself and you could just meet up as friends at first and then it could turn into something even more special :wink:

I'd say give it a go.

Hm this is true I would love to be at least his friend he seems... friendly? rofl he might but he just seems like the bubbly type to get on with everyone, but I might give it a go *aah* thank you for the lovely advice :smile:
Original post by Josb
What is the first letter of his username?

it's something from R - Z
if i'm specific you guys will notice and I cant deal with that :colondollar:

Latest