The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkboyk
Odds are he has read this post, and so every male on TSR are on high alert :biggrin:

Thought it was me initially until i read the "he is smart, funny and academic" part.
Original post by Anonymous
honestly I think its a self confidence issue :frown: I've been told that i'm one of the nicest people ever. I've been told that i'm very funny, academic etc. but I feel like if I do message him, then he'll soon see that i'm not at all pretty and therefore nothing will happen. (I know i'm not pretty, since I was like 11, random guys would approach me telling me i'm ugly and their friends laughing and whatever) he seems like hes mature and might even look past it but I don't want to waste is time :frown:

OP ,just message and tell him your feelings.OP,when you said he stopped sending messages,how long ago was that ?
it's something from R - Z
if i'm specific you guys will notice and I cant deal with that :colondollar:

Loool could this be any more vague of a hint?

he might have haha

Don't be shy to talk to him, and get his number :tongue:

If he says no, spank him S&M style.
Hm this is true I would love to be at least his friend he seems... friendly? rofl he might but he just seems like the bubbly type to get on with everyone, but I might give it a go *aah* thank you for the lovely advice :smile:

Haha, well, it's hardly a loss if he isn't particularly interested is it? I mean... you've not exactly invested hours of meet ups already! It makes no sense to not message him again.

You'd likely be very surprised about how well your chances of 'impressing' him are purely from showing him this thread. Especially given that this is a regular TSR poster, i.e. he's not going to be drowning in female attention, most likely.

You are more than welcome. Good luck with whatever you try and do :smile:
Original post by saeed97
Loool could this be any more vague of a hint?

okay fine R-V surely that's fair enough?
I didn't make this post as a Guess Who game, I just need help getting over him :frown: but i'm being told to message him, so, now I need to work on my confidence. :frown:
I didn't make this post as a Guess Who game, I just need help getting over him :frown: but i'm being told to message him, so, now I need to work on my confidence. :frown:

Has he posted in this thread yet? Pls tell us yes or no :-)

Confidence? This is the internet love, this is where the keyboard warriors from the world of real life introverts gather, nothing makes a person more confident than to say what they otherwise wouldnt irl than a computer connected to the web.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by bex1995
Literally just message him, post a link to this thread and say 'I wrote this about you' and go from there. I reckon most people would be flattered

some people might get creeped out with that :frown:

Original post by william walker
Depends is he fancies her and if he is already going within someone else. Personally I would find it annoying if anyone asked me out or said they fancied me on here. :s-smilie:

annoying?

Original post by jedanselemyia
are you the guy she's talking about? :K:

no he's not lmao, although chickenmadness' posts are troll-arious
did I just make up a new word? lmao
"never seen him argue with anyone"

Well that rules me out.
I know who it is.

annoying?

Well I don't want to go out with anyone who I don't know in person. So I would think why are you telling me this? Unless you were just saying it like a compliment. :smile:
Original post by Black Cat
I know who it is.

No you don't lmao

Spoiler

Original post by saeed97
Confidence? This is the internet love, this is where the keyboard warriors from the world of real life introverts gather, nothing makes a person more confident than to say what they otherwise wouldnt irl than a computer connected to the web.

I'm more confident irl because the people I speak to can see my face - so it's not a surprise that i'm not good looking. i'm an extrovert, leaders of sixth form commitees, headgirl :facepalm: I randomly say hi to others in sixth form and sometimes have conversations with people on the bus or even bus drivers - basically I am a conversationalist, but when it comes to being online I feel shut down because face-to-face conversations are eliminated. :frown:
it's something from R - Z
if i'm specific you guys will notice and I cant deal with that :colondollar:

Rules you out m8 :rofl: @Josb
Well I don't want to go out with anyone who I don't know in person. So I would think why are you telling me this? Unless you were just saying it like a compliment. :smile:

But. But. You don't know hilrho in person...?

yeah I understand :smile:
I'm more confident irl because the people I speak to can see my face - so it's not a surprise that i'm not good looking. i'm an extrovert, leaders of sixth form commitees, headgirl :facepalm: I randomly say hi to others in sixth form and sometimes have conversations with people on the bus or even bus drivers - basically I am a conversationalist, but when it comes to being online I feel shut down because face-to-face conversations are eliminated. :frown:

Oh wow now you are very different aha. Please just name this fabled guy, or show yourself, the people want answers.
Reply 118
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Rules you out m8 :rofl: @Josb

It's not funny. :angry:
Original post by Josb
It's not funny. :angry:

No, it's not :indiff:

Spoiler