The Student Room Group

TSR Tennis Society IV

Scroll to see replies

Federer hasn't dropped a set since Wimbledon. And Djokovic has upped the ante at just the right time. I predict Federer to lift the crown, at the expense of one set lost.
So happy we get Djokovic and Federer in the final, they've played some classics there and both would be more than deserving.
Gutted for Serena, would've been great to see a current player complete the slams, funny how the shock of last year's men's semis have switched over to the women's side though
Fed's like a bloody fine wing. Increasing with brilliance every single year. I'm gutted for Stan. I really wanted him to make the final, but I'll take the upset with Vinci's win over Serena.
fed will win, said it from day 1
Original post by ringspun
fed will win, said it from day 1

I bet you also said that from Wimbledon 2015 day 1. And Wimbledon 2014 day 1. :smile:
Federer was simply too good last night, just a perfect match from him. I'm going with him to get number 18 tomorrow - Djokovic was impressive against Cilic but not the same order of opponent as Stan. Federer has been nothing but brilliant the entire tournament.
Well done to Pennetta for winning her 1st Slam Title! Great run through, including wins over Stosur, Kvitova and Halep - she's also the oldest first-time winner
And that's it, she's retired on the spot! Similar to what Bartoli did after winning Wimbledon, except she's announced it during the presentation ceremony.
Goes out on a high.

Congrats, Pennatta.
Original post by mrno1324
I bet you also said that from Wimbledon 2015 day 1. And Wimbledon 2014 day 1. :smile:

Any links lads?
Original post by ringspun
Any links lads?
I was watching some live streams on Youtube last week but they have disappeared. Can't find any now I'm afraid. :frown:
Let me know who wants a link, can't post it here for legal reasons according the mods.
Original post by Rakas21
Let me know who wants a link, can't post it here for legal reasons according the mods.

Could you pm me if you got some with decent quality? the ones I've been using I can barely see the ball.
Same here in terms of links!
Original post by Rakas21

cheers
Rain has stopped play starting.
Original post by Rakas21

Please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4338
Come on Fed!
Hope this is worth the wait.

Let's do this Roger! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest