The Student Room Group

Don't see the point in getting a wife if she doesn't do the washing up.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
You haven't thought this through. If you don't get married, you'll have to do all the washing up.
Original post by llys
You haven't thought this through. If you don't get married, you'll have to do all the washing up.

are you clapped my don?
hav u never heard of plastic plates
Original post by Okay PM me
QUOTE=MrHitman;59313021]Bruh I live in an area full of Somali but only a few have dyed their beards orange.[ QUOTE]

Their beards may be their high vest jackets,

They must be bleek so they use the orange beard as a back up. To stop traffic at night.

Lmfaooooooo this is tooooo much nah bruh they stand in a line and use them as landing lights for planes:tongue:
Original post by vis break
Na fam that clapped hairline suggests somali to me

8/10
Original post by MrHitman
Lmfaooooooo this is tooooo much nah bruh they stand in a line and use them as landing lights for planes:tongue:

bruv somalis dont use planes, they use banana boats.
Original post by FatherTime
8/10

how to improve senpai?
Original post by vis break
how to improve senpai?

umm, at times you made it too obvious that you were trolling. So make it less obvious to be super effective. You were effective, but not super effective.
Original post by parrot16
I'm an Eastern European women and I would never let anyone take advantage of me in a relationship. If you think that all Eastern European women are like you think you are wrong.:colone: Just because I expect love from a relationship doesn't mean I'm slutty!

I was talking about English/western girls.Eastern european women are the best.
Original post by Conservationofmass
Title.

Bruv. why are you assigning such traditional roles to women? C'mon it's the 21st century. Liven up. And do your OWN washing up. Or better still invest in a dishwasher.
Original post by samina_ay
Bruv. why are you assigning such traditional roles to women? C'mon it's the 21st century. Liven up. And do your OWN washing up. Or better still invest in a dishwasher.

Western women are still the worst.
Western women are still the worst.

Maybe you should learn how to wash up. A woman is no one's slave.
Original post by Imperion
Making decisions based on emotions isn't that logical.

I never said it was, but we still make most of our decisions based on our emotions. For example, you replied to my comment because you had an emotional reaction to it. Logically, it wasn't worth your time to reply to me at all, but you still did.
Original post by samina_ay
Maybe you should learn how to wash up. A woman is no one's slave.

Erm, still doesn't make up for all the other negatives of a western woman
-Fat
-Career orientated
-Slutty
-Usually caked in orange crap.
I could probably think of more but those are enough.
No that's right, but I would provide for her, obviously I would wash up if she was ill or something but I would not do 50/50 housework,cleaning ect, cooking under normal circumstances. Not happening,especially when you could get a far better woman from another part of the world.
Do TSR members actually get out much...
I was talking about English/western girls.Eastern european women are the best.

Well I'm Eastern European but still require love.:colone:
You're going to be forever alone OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Title.

Dont stress dear. No ones going to want to marry you with that attitude anyway :smile:
Original post by kunoichi
Dont stress dear. No ones going to want to marry you with that attitude anyway :smile:

And it's exactly that kind of attitude to someone with a different opinion which makes me prefer non western women.
Title.

what makes you think someone would want to marry you lol
And it's exactly that kind of attitude to someone with a different opinion which makes me prefer non western women.

Dont air your opinions publicly if you cant handle the truth. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending