The Student Room Group

Why does so much music on Youtube have a half naked bird plastered on it?

Particularly dance music

It might attract more viewers, but I think it taints the art more than anything.
Do you mean the cover art?
Reply 2
This generation are too basic to appreciate art of good music. It is happening in rap a lot more now- lyrics and most beats are very basic now and the flow of some rappers is just bad.

Most people don't care about the art of music they just want to listen to music if it is catchy.
The music industry has declined massively over the last 20-30 years, and it's no longer about good music, it's about what sells; you would think good music sells, right? Well unfortunately 90% of songs that come out have trashy lyrics and slaggy music videos, and the people lap it up because that's all that is offered to them.
Original post by ETRC
This generation are too basic to appreciate art of good music.

Most people don't care about the art of music they just want to listen to music if it is catchy.

Generalisation much?
Bird? :K:
It's to get more click / views.

The ones without naked women get less views.
Original post by ETRC
This generation are too basic to appreciate art of good music. It is happening in rap a lot more now- lyrics and most beats are very basic now and the flow of some rappers is just bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The last sentence, I'm pretty guilty of that :colondollar:
Original post by ChickenMadness
It's to get more click / views.

The ones without naked women get less views.

But retain integrity/genuine listenership and credibility.
Original post by StainesMassif
But retain integrity/genuine listenership and credibility.

and get less money.
Reply 10
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

The last sentence, I'm pretty guilty of that :colondollar:

Same to some songs lol
Everyone has at least one catchy song that they like
The sad truth is that sex sells.
Modern women are often slutty and trashy and those into music are more so than even the average modern woman

I would never let any daughters watch people like Gwen Stefani or Rihanna, disgusting simulating sex acts on stage
Original post by Meninism
Modern women are often slutty and trashy and those into music are more so than even the average modern woman

I would never let any daughters watch people like Gwen Stefani or Rihanna, disgusting simulating sex acts on stage

How did I know that it would be you that would say this...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KatieAlicexxx
How did I know that it would be you that would say this...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Modern men are often trashy too just watch shows like the only way is essex

Feminists should support slut shaming of both genders. In reality women are pushed to be "sluts" far more than men by society, making female pop artists degrade themselves by stripping in order to sell records

Quick Reply

Latest