The Student Room Group

Worst Physical Pain For A Guy

Having this debate with my friend whats the worst physical pain a guy can encounter. Me it's either stubbing your toe (especially first thing in the morning when your walking to the toilet). Or getting hit in the *wolf whistle area*.

Scroll to see replies

Definitely the " *wolf whistle area* "
i think some guys react different to getting hit in the balls, even a slight graze against my balls can keep me down on the floor for the next 20 minutes (dead srs)
Being hit by a cricket ball on the bony outside of the knee or elbow straight off the bowler when keeping wicket is really f****** painful.
Reply 5
Kidney stones is bad I hear
Hard hit on the solar plexus.

And none of you guys have been impaled by a javelin. I can assure you, it's not pleasant.
Original post by stonehrd4eva
i think some guys react different to getting hit in the balls, even a slight graze against my balls can keep me down on the floor for the next 20 minutes (dead srs)

Man see a doctor.
Reply 9
Passing out a kidney stone via the urinary system.
Never had one myself but I've heard they can be incredibly painful.
Definitely getting hit in the nuts!
Having 100% burns and somehow living long enough to feel it.. then being kicked in the nuts
Reply 12
Kidney stones or Lego

Posted from TSR Mobile
Having to much gas so you can't stand up at all. You have to pull yourself to the toilet. :frown: I have never found being put in the balls that bad.
Original post by Andy98
Kidney stones or Lego

Posted from TSR Mobile

What standing on lego? How about a plug. :redface:
Losing a game of penis vs zip.
Reply 16
Original post by william walker
What standing on lego? How about a plug. :redface:

I dunno, plugs aren't that painful

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hear having an abscess in a tooth can be really painful.

The worst pain that I personally have experienced is when I stepped on a weever fish while at the seaside. That was excruciating!
Original post by Andy98
I dunno, plugs aren't that painful

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are when you put your knee on them. :colonhash:
Original post by Andy98
Kidney stones or Lego

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kidney lego?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest