The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
nope

yes (according to me at least)

2 i's?
That's my second candidate
Update: Well that failed miserably.
I was going to message him but I came across a post that he finds another girl (from online) special?
It's obviously not me, so I guess this is the end haha :smile:

Thank you, to everyone for your responses! I still shall not reveal his username because I'll try be friends with him at most! he's still a very cool guy, so yeah thanks everyone :smile:
Original post by XcitingStuart
2 i's?

That's my second candidate

no haha
no haha

o & an i

Third candidate.
Just curious, would you tell me if I got it right?
I don't even know how this is possible lmao :frown: But this guy I've seen posting everywhere and his mindset just makes me admire him. I agree with most of his viewpoints. He is so chilled and funny and very academic. I've never seen him argue with anyone, he's just amazing. :biggrin: I'm obviously not going to say his name. I've never seen his face. But I know what part of the UK he is from and I know his ethnic origin. I'd say we live about an hour from each other (train). I'm not even stalking his posts, I just happen to find his posts when I log on :facepalm: :u:

I've felt like this for a few weeks and I didn't think it would develop at all. Until this morning... So, I had a dream about him :facepalm: I just saw his username and then we were skyping each other and omg it was the best feeling in the world. :colondollar:This is crazy - I know. A half of me is worried and a half of me is dying of laughter at how ridiculous this is. We are the same age. I don't really care how he looks like, his personality is everything - almost everything I could ask for in a guy. :h:

No, I'm not going to message him - I kind of already tried but the conversation died very quickly. What do I do? How do I get over him? :s-smilie:

Thanks I appreciate all replies :smile: (except the offensive ones lmao) :tongue:

Its alright you can fancy me.
o & an i

Third candidate.

how many?

Just curious, would you tell me if I got it right?

maybe
Message him now before it is too late!! You can still win him over!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Thats cute aw:h:
Is it me?
Original post by Skill Twix
Is it me?

Doubt it. xD
Doubt it. xD

Spoiler

A lot of cats disguise themselves as humans.

I LOVE cats. I'd love to go meet someone then find out it was a bunch of cats.
does it help if I say you should delete the post?

edit yours quickly.
Original post by DeadEnd_96
Message him now before it is too late!! You can still win him over!!

ah he's not a prize, or the last packet of cookies on the shelf - he's happy so i'll just leave it as that haha :smile: thanks though!

Original post by Skill Twix
Is it me?

I can see your face - in OP I said, I haven't seen his face (implying his avi is not his face)
does it help if I say you should delete the post?

Just to be 100% sure, was it second or third candidate?
edit yours quickly.

I don't think anon can edit posts :/
Original post by picklescamp

I like your thinking. You out-holmesed Holmes :eek:

Psssh I'm more holmesy than you :u:
I don't think anon can edit posts :/

Do you want me to report it, perhaps? to see if contents of quotation can be removed?

Latest

Trending

Trending