The Student Room Group

Should women smoke weed?

Now I am strongly against women smoking weed for many reasons and was wondering if tsr agrees with me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why are you against women smoking weed? What does gender have to do with it?
If they want to smoke weed and use it responsibly then they should do so. I don't see what gender has to do with any of it.
Is this a troll? If not please explain yourself
What an odd thing to say without giving reasons.
Should men smoke weed? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
whey not
Reply 7
they can smoke dis dih
Reply 8
Original post by 雷尼克
weed is bad for you, lets not kid ourselves little roadmens

takes a roadmen to know a roadmen
Reply 9
Original post by 雷尼克
weed is bad for you, lets not kid ourselves little roadmens

theres more evidence saying the exact opposite
Nobody should smoke anything. There are other ways of consuming weed though :yy:
Original post by K.C
they can smoke dis dih

smoke weed everyday
Reply 12
Original post by Blue_Mason
Now I am strongly against women smoking weed for many reasons and was wondering if tsr agrees with me?

You're trolling, right? Nobody should smoke weed, irrespective of gender, unless it's for medicinal purposes like relieving pain from cancer/arthritis.
no one should smoke weed.
Original post by 雷尼克
you're an idiot, it does **** you up a bit...

depends on the person/how much the do it/what they do, but for most people being sensible, it doesnt (look up david nutt and his drug harm scale, weed was rated the least harmful while alcohol was actually rated the most harmful)
errbody should smoke weed
Whether we like it or not, it IS a drug. Anything that you can get addicted from or anything that you crave is actually classed as some form of a drug.
I do see why it's worse for women to smoke, I don't think it's as bad if guys do it.
Personally I don't think smoking is attractive for either male or female, but it looks worse when a female is doing it.
Reply 19
Original post by Blue_Mason

OK, now would you care to give said reasons?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending