The Student Room Group

How can she slap????

[video="youtube;IdGB1Hdh5Ls"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdGB1Hdh5Ls[/video]

even funnier when you've seen the original how can she slap video...
Damn that guy is a piece of work. :s-smilie:
Original post by william walker
Damn that guy is a piece of work. :s-smilie:

she hit him in the head with her high heels and allegedly spat at him as well
Original post by stonehrd4eva
she hit him in the head with her high heels and allegedly spat at him as well

And there was no need to punch her in the nose when she was down.
Lmao
Original post by william walker
And there was no need to punch her in the nose when she was down.

guess you could say theres no need to hit someone with your shoe as well???
savages brah
Makes no sense to overlay the audio of that original video onto this one, doesn't even work. But damn, I remember watching that original video about a year ago, it pissed me off unbelievably. :lol:
Disgusting, not funny, how can you laugh? So was the original, that was also disgusting.
Reply 9
savage
Get rekt m8.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Disgusting, not funny, how can you laugh? So was the original, that was also disgusting.

lol
Original post by stonehrd4eva
[video="youtube;IdGB1Hdh5Ls"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdGB1Hdh5Ls[/video]

even funnier when you've seen the original how can she slap video...

I have seen the original video. And no it does not make it funny, if anything it makes the casual violence this man inflicts even more disturbing.

Now i know that the woman in the bikini had been provoking the other contstants before hand and yes she hit him with the shoe. But the way he does it, theres no rage or emotion just violence. Slammed to the floor and smacked in the face and then just cooly put his hand back on the car (despite having just lost)

Its the way he does it rather than the fact he did it (knowing the circumstances before hand) that i find the most perturbng

Quick Reply

Latest