The Student Room Group

Guys,would you mind if you were the target of a FEMEN protest

As stated above ^.
What do you mean, target of? :smile:
Original post by Hevachan
What do you mean, target of? :smile:

Just basically a topless femen protest/interrupt.Im just asking vecause I wonder whether FEMEN topless tactics are actually effective.It seemed Putin didnt mind.
I could think of worse protesters, although every time I hear about Femen it reminds me of this picture...

Is this anything to do with the girl recently getting the **** kicked out of her when they protested the Muslim confrence on women?
Ironically a confrence where women weren't allowed?
(edited 8 years ago)
ok................what is FEMEN

ahh now i know.

Well i can honestly say i dont know.

On one hand a load of women hate me so much they are protesting me

on the other - BOOBIES
(edited 8 years ago)
It'd be great if they did protest in a room full of men and all of the men started shouting traditionally catcalling things at them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__
It'd be great if they did protest in a room full of men and all of the men started shouting traditionally catcalling things at them

Posted from TSR Mobile

"oy oy darlin... Get yer norks out for the la...."

" Oh..you have... .er ......Ok......."

(Walks away confused... 😊)
Reply 8
Of course I would mind, they are disgusting vile unfeminine unclassy women.
What do FEMEN protesters do?
No, I would not suffer to be brought to heel by those insufferable bints.
Well given the only context I've ever heard of them was when they protested an islamic event that was apparently discussing if it was okay to beat your wife. When one of them fell from being moved by security an attendee of the event repeatedly kicked them when on the floor.

So can't say I'm especially bothered by them as a group, I'd be more concerned that I'd apparently hosted an event that had garnered negative attention.
I can think of better situations involving naked women. I want them to walk around topless because they like me, not as a protest against me.
Original post by Kadak
Just basically a topless femen protest/interrupt.Im just asking vecause I wonder whether FEMEN topless tactics are actually effective.It seemed Putin didnt mind.

My camera will be out for sure.
I'm all for free the nipple, etc. What man would say no to decent tits
I would mind, as I would think it was a case of mistaken identity in view of the things they protest about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending