The Student Room Group

Would you go out a chubby girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
try to be her friend first because she might not tbh like you in return so get to know her first and then ask her out. whats the harm in that?

We'll she sits next to me during Chemistry/ helped me with the homework and i think we are already good friends. She always greets me/smiles at me and im pretty confident in asking her but the problem is the reaction of others.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yes
I have been attracted to a girl who was slightly chubs
Reget not asking her out though😥

Where is she now? :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Well there's this girl.. She has a cute/pretty face and she's nice to everyone and smart which attracts me to her...but she's kinda fat/chubbyish.
Im kinda in the 'popular' side of the school. I think i would get weird look/ made fun of by asking her out.. :frown:
Would you ask out a fat/chubby girl?

I pray you're still in secondary school.
Original post by william walker
Where is she now? :smile:

At Uni
Reply 24
We'll she sits next to me during Chemistry/ helped me with the homework and i think we are already good friends. She always greets me/smiles at me and im pretty confident in asking her but the problem is the reaction of others.

That's great! just ask her out mate, otherwise youll regret it if someone else gets her before you. if it works out, happiness all round, if it doesn't then at least you tried :smile:
Original post by Tai Ga
I pray you're still in secondary school.

Sorry to disappoint you..but im currently in year 12 :smile:
And yes we do have the 'popular/ most liked people' even though it sounds kinda stupid :P
Original post by toonervoustotalk
At Uni

Oh, sorry to hear that bro. Tough break. :s-smilie:
Chubby bunny.
Original post by william walker
Oh, sorry to hear that bro. Tough break. :s-smilie:

Its ok :hugs: no homo:tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
That's great! just ask her out mate, otherwise youll regret it if someone else gets her before you. if it works out, happiness all round, if it doesn't then at least you tried :smile:

I dunno man. Last friday i brought it up kinda with my friends ( i've known them for like 8 years) and they just 'died' laughing which kinda brought down my confidence in myself. They also said she would 'eat my face when kissing me' or 'break my knees when sitting down on my lab' etc
I dunno man. Last friday i brought it up kinda with my friends ( i've known them for like 8 years) and they just 'died' laughing which kinda brought down my confidence in myself. They also said she would 'eat my face when kissing me' or 'break my knees when sitting down on my lab' etc

You need new friends.
when you stop caring about what others think then you should ask her out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Well there's this girl.. She has a cute/pretty face and she's nice to everyone and smart which attracts me to her...but she's kinda fat/chubbyish.
Im kinda in the 'popular' side of the school. I think i would get weird look/ made fun of by asking her out.. :frown:
Would you ask out a fat/chubby girl?

If your feeling is real, it won't look funny or anything.
Original post by TwinnyP
You need new friends.

I guess so..She would've been really hurt if she heard what they said. I was annoyed as well but they are long time friends.
Reply 34
Like i said im kinda used to the popularity and the attention. I dont want to lose all that but at the same time i like her.

Then just choose one. You can't get everything. You know that, don't you?
Reply 35

the saying goes 'bros before hoes' but these bros sound like hoes. at the end of it, its how you feel about the girl and whether you can see yourself with her. holding her hand, taking her out to dinner, watching movies, having a laugh. if not then leave it, if you can then :borat:
Original post by Echo_Al
Then just choose one. You can't get everything. You know that, don't you?

It is a hard decision since she's constantly on my mind and i cant stop thinking of her :/
I guess so..She would've been really hurt if she heard what they said. I was annoyed as well but they are long time friends.

Nice to see you stood up for her and yourself then.
Reply 38

Wow they CAN'T be like that if they r your friends. I think you should be SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIPS.
She deserves someone better than you If all you care about is what people think of you for dating her.
I'm a bit like this girl I guess (pretty clever bit chubby) and I would never date anyone who didn't appreciate how fabulous I am :tongue:

Quick Reply