also:
Original post by scriberg

- ****ty tattoos
- stupid hipster glasses

what's your point dude?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Blue_Mason
No, as the majority of physical and intensive jobs are done by men.

So anyone doing a physical/intensive/stressful job is entitled to smoke weed?
Original post by ZuluK
tell me how is it much worse? and what rules are these? enlighten me

Let me give you an example.
Biology dictates that women cannot be physically stronger then men on average, so women participating in certain sports are a no,no.
With weed, it is dirty drug, it smells, it makes people lazy and can destroy a persons looks.
Women are meant to be more image conscious then men, so by smoking it goes against the whole image thing.
Original post by vg21
So anyone doing a physical/intensive/stressful job is entitled to smoke weed?

No, but it can be a reason to why men smoke wees.
Original post by NHM713
So you think women shouldn't?

Yes.
Reply 46
Original post by elliemayxo
Anything that you can get addicted from or anything that you crave is actually classed as some form of a drug.

Didn't realise sugar was classified as a drug.
Reply 47
Original post by elliemayxo
Whether we like it or not, it IS a drug. Anything that you can get addicted from or anything that you crave is actually classed as some form of a drug.

Sorry to be that pro cannabis guy, but weed is not addictive and addictiveness isn't what classifies a drug as a drug. A drug is something that alters your body in some way.
Original post by Mr JB
Didn't realise sugar was classified as a drug.

Well sugar is an artificial substance.
Original post by york_wbu
Sorry to be that pro cannabis guy, but weed is not addictive and addictiveness isn't what classifies a drug as a drug. A drug is something that alters your body in some way.

No, weed can be addictive.
Reply 50

Sugar is addictive but isn't classified as a drug, thus proving her statement invalid.
I will do what I like tyvm
Reply 52
Original post by vg21
Do you care to back these views up, otherwise they're just your opinions?

Not the original commenter but I don't think he really needs sources to back him up. They are all universally agreed on statements. So don't play the "just because you said it, doesn't mean it's true" bull****.
Reply 53
Let me give you an example.
Biology dictates that women cannot be physically stronger then men on average, so women participating in certain sports are a no,no.
With weed, it is dirty drug, it smells, it makes people lazy and can destroy a persons looks.
Women are meant to be more image conscious then men, so by smoking it goes against the whole image thing.

oh my lord, you did not say that!! :facepalm:

Men can not dictate what a woman does the same way a woman can not dictate a man. image conscious is all over for both genders, men just hide it better. tell me one guy you know who doesn't care how he looks.
its dangerous for both genders and sports related - that's the reason why sports are done separately because biology wise women are weaker and less fast etc. so that point is pointless.
Reply 54
No, but it can be a reason to why men smoke wees.

It can also be a reason a woman might smoke weed
Original post by ZuluK
oh my lord, you did not say that!! :facepalm:

Men can not dictate what a woman does the same way a woman can not dictate a man. image conscious is all over for both genders, men just hide it better. tell me one guy you know who doesn't care how he looks.

its dangerous for both genders and sports related - that's the reason why sports are done separately because biology wise women are weaker and less fast etc. so that point is pointless.

I disagree as there is a reason in why women's boxing,football and other sports are not as popular.
Women are not built to be as athletic.
Reply 56
Original post by york_wbu
Not the original commenter but I don't think he really needs sources to back him up. They are all universally agreed on statements. So don't play the "just because you said it, doesn't mean it's true" bull****.

Yes it may be 'universally agreed on' that men might do more physical jobs but how can you say that they are more stressed than women?
Reply 57

Really? Pretty sure glucose, fructose, sucrose and galactose are all natural sugars. Unless you're talking about artificial sweeteners which of course are artificial.

No, weed can be addictive.

Without being pedantic, weed isn't addictive.
Reply 58
I disagree as there is a reason in why women's boxing,football and other sports are not as popular.
Women are not built to be as athletic.

just because theyre not popular with you doesn't mean they are not important!!!! what about tennis, running etc and again to reiterate that's the reason why they compete separately!!

im against feminism but you just made me realise im grateful it exists

alas im not in the mood to quarrel.
Original post by vg21
Yes it may be 'universally agreed on' that men might do more physical jobs but how can you say that they are more stressed than women?

Because such jobs take a physical and mental toll on the body.
Women mostly get the same level of stress during pregnancy and childbirth.
I would say that women have it easier then men

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending