The Student Room Group

Would you go out a chubby girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
the saying goes 'bros before hoes' but these bros sound like hoes. at the end of it, its how you feel about the girl and whether you can see yourself with her. holding her hand, taking her out to dinner, watching movies, having a laugh. if not then leave it, if you can then :borat:

Ikr, Since they are my friends i was kinda scared approaching them with this subject but didn't expect that harsh response. I thought they would support me in my choice but they didn't so that was kinda disappointing.
y not

they hot
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
It is a hard decision since she's constantly on my mind and i cant stop thinking of her :/

That means you really like her. But you can't just think forever. You know she will be happy if you say you like her.
Reply 43
Original post by picklescamp
She deserves someone better than you If all you care about is what people think of you for dating her.
I'm a bit like this girl I guess (pretty clever bit chubby) and I would never date anyone who didn't appreciate how fabulous I am :tongue:

Yeah she's right lol
Original post by picklescamp
She deserves someone better than you If all you care about is what people think of you for dating her.
I'm a bit like this girl I guess (pretty clever bit chubby) and I would never date anyone who didn't appreciate how fabulous I am :tongue:

^_^ awh haha,im sure you are fabulous!
yesss i do kinda sound like an ass. But oh well :/ i still think i should ask her out. i do actually hate that people's opinions are effecting my relationships but i was kinda used to that till now.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
y not

they hot

:P agree she's a cutie
Reply 46
Ikr, Since they are my friends i was kinda scared approaching them with this subject but didn't expect that harsh response. I thought they would support me in my choice but they didn't so that was kinda disappointing.

aw hun, its a difficult situation. the thing is if you feel embarrassed yourself about her then no offence she deserves better. not someone who will try to hide her or feel self conscious when you are both together. :frown: sorry
Original post by Echo_Al
Wow they CAN'T be like that if they r your friends. I think you should be SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIPS.

Well they were..i was VERY surprise at that response was hoping for a more positive feedback from them :/
Yeah why not. I would too.

One of my favourite quotes:

"For what it's worth I like chubby girls, I enjoy chubby sex.
What I'm trying to say is, if this is a lonely chubbette's cry for help, I'm here for you".

- Denny Crane, Boston Legal
^_^ awh haha,im sure you are fabulous!
yesss i do kinda sound like an ass. But oh well :/ i still think i should ask her out. i do actually hate that people's opinions are effecting my relationships but i was kinda used to that till now.

I really am :biggrin:
You do a bit :tongue: break out of the soul crippling pressure that is caring what people think of you and you'll feel so much better and might even get the girl
Reply 50
Well they were..i was VERY surprise at that response was hoping for a more positive feedback from them :/

I guess you were very disappointed . . . It feels so horrible. Feels like you're betrayed by your closest friends 😉 just do what your heart says🎶 🎶🎶🎶🎶That girl sounds sweet and cute💕💕
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
aw hun, its a difficult situation. the thing is if you feel embarrassed yourself about her then no offence she deserves better. not someone who will try to hide her or feel self conscious when you are both together. :frown: sorry

You're probably right :/ I may give it a few days to over think it, i reeaallly like her, i need to get over my friends even though i knew them for a long time ( i wouldn't question their relationship i dunno why they should question mine) but it is hard. Not as easy as telling someone to just 'DO IT ASK HER OUT' im afraid it doesn't work that way :frown:
Were my self-esteem as reliant upon superficial validation as yours, I personally doubt that I would.
Well there's this girl.. She has a cute/pretty face and she's nice to everyone and smart which attracts me to her...but she's kinda fat/chubbyish.
Im kinda in the 'popular' side of the school. I think i would get weird look/ made fun of by asking her out.. :frown:
Would you ask out a fat/chubby girl?

I did once and it was a mistake. chubby girls especially like to hide their body as much as possible so when you end up having sex with them its a huge anticlimax as you aren't expecting them to look so unattractive.
Original post by Echo_Al
I guess you were very disappointed . . . It feels so horrible. Feels like you're betrayed by your closest friends 😉 just do what your heart says🎶 🎶🎶🎶🎶That girl sounds sweet and cute💕💕

She is defiantly! :biggrin: Yeah that's the word for it 'betrayed' .like i would never question their relationship or who they like dunno why they have to question mine -_-
Reply 55
You're probably right :/ I may give it a few days to over think it, i reeaallly like her, i need to get over my friends even though i knew them for a long time ( i wouldn't question their relationship i dunno why they should question mine) but it is hard. Not as easy as telling someone to just 'DO IT ASK HER OUT' im afraid it doesn't work that way :frown:

good luck and I hope you get the girl in the end. let us know :smile:
Original post by sqwertylol
I did once and it was a mistake. chubby girls especially like to hide their body as much as possible so when you end up having sex with them its a huge anticlimax as you aren't expecting them to look so unattractive.

O.O noo she's not like that.No matter what people said to her she's pretty confident in herself but tends to get shy around others sometimes. it would crush herself esteem if someone directly insulted her thought which is really sad :frown: Im not really thinking about sex now. that's a step too far XD
Original post by ZuluK
good luck and I hope you get the girl in the end. let us know :smile:

I will gladly report back to you aha :biggrin: lets see how it goes for now. i'll try to get a bit closer..maybe my friends will understand?
Only if they don't mind going on walks.
O.O noo she's not like that.No matter what people said to her she's pretty confident in herself but tends to get shy around others sometimes. it would crush herself esteem if someone directly insulted her thought which is really sad :frown: Im not really thinking about sex now. that's a step too far XD

if you go out with her it would lead to sex so you would need to be ready for that.
I'd steer clear tbh . I've made that mistake before.
Also people will aim insults at yourself for going out with her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending