The Student Room Group

Should women smoke weed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by york_wbu
Really? Pretty sure glucose, fructose, sucrose and galactose are all natural sugars. Unless you're talking about artificial sweeteners which of course are artificial.

Without being pedantic, weed isn't addictive.

Are there facts to back your statements
Reply 61
Original post by Blue_Mason
Because such jobs take a physical and mental toll on the body.
Women mostly get the same level of stress during pregnancy and childbirth.
I would say that women have it easier then men

Yeah I can't be bothered anymore, especially when you say that women have it easier than men..
Original post by vg21
Yeah I can't be bothered anymore, especially when you say that women have it easier than men..

Well I am glad that we have had this discussion and would wish you a good night.
Let me give you an example.
Biology dictates that women cannot be physically stronger then men on average, so women participating in certain sports are a no,no.
With weed, it is dirty drug, it smells, it makes people lazy and can destroy a persons looks.
Women are meant to be more image conscious then men, so by smoking it goes against the whole image thing.

Agreed
Reply 64
Well I am glad that we have had this discussion and would wish you a good night.

Same to you
Reply 65
Yes.

why? You have a very weird view of women.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 66
Are there facts to back your statements

Well there are lots of different types of sugars so I'm not going to find the origins of each one. I'll leave it to you to prove me wrong.

Realistically, weed isn't addictive. Not like what we call addictive drugs(nicotine, heroin, ect.). Most things can be argued to be addictive, such as video games, exercise, fat and sugar.
No one gives a damn about your ancient outdated beliefs, okay Cromwell?!!!
People can do what they want (and it's stupid how weed is illegal but alcohol not), but I find it unattractive in a partner. Kissing someone who has just smoked is not nice. Weed absolutely stinks and clings to you when you've smoked.
Original post by NHM713
why? You have a very weird view of women.

No, I do not.
It is not my fault that I grew up around traditional women.
Original post by bassbabe
No one gives a damn about your ancient outdated beliefs, okay Cromwell?!!!

Wow, you are not a nice person, and I am offense by your views.
Reply 71
Yeah I smoke pot, yeah I love peace
But I don't give a ****,
I ain't no hippy

Reply 72
No, I do not.
It is not my fault that I grew up around traditional women.

Well, you need to let go of that "traditional" idea of women and fast, because that is not the reality of what women are. We are human being too.
Biology dictates that women cannot be physically stronger then men on average, so women participating in certain sports are a no,no.
With weed, it is dirty drug, it smells, it makes people lazy and can destroy a persons looks.
Women are meant to be more image conscious then men, so by smoking it goes against the whole image thing.

This is the biggest pile of BS I've ever seen
Original post by ali_blue
This is the biggest pile of BS I've ever seen

What?
Have you not seen that stoner look?
Weed is destructive
What?
Have you not seen that stoner look?
Weed is destructive

Firstly, how is it a dirty drug? Secondly, yes you can tell if somebody's stoned but that's the same as you telling if someone is drunk. Being stoned isn't a permenant state and suggesting it's gonna ruin your looks is laughable.
Finally, just google "famous people who smoke weed" and tell me again how it makes you lazy.
Original post by ali_blue
Firstly, how is it a dirty drug? Secondly, yes you can tell if somebody's stoned but that's the same as you telling if someone is drunk. Being stoned isn't a permenant state and suggesting it's gonna ruin your looks is laughable.

Finally, just google "famous people who smoke weed" and tell me again how it makes you lazy.

People who smoke tend to get dark bags under there eyes.
Famous people do not smoke as much or they hardly smoke.
Weed is known to be a lazy mans drug,

So are you okay with men destroying their image?
:sigh: I don't see how a larger emphasis on the image of women should ignore the fact that men also have aesthetics.
That's okay, I'll just stick to valium and wine like a good housewife :smile:
Original post by XcitingStuart
So are you okay with men destroying their image?
:sigh: I don't see how a larger emphasis on the image of women should ignore the fact that men also have aesthetics.

It bothers me less for numerous reasons.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending