The Student Room Group

Gf

So my gf was out with some friends who she just met for uni literally the first time they met, one of the guys keeps saying to her oh wow why are you with your bf he's not that good and then takes her phone and talks to me saying oh stop calling her she's mine.but my gf says that he doesn't even like her like that and now wants to dump me because I'm mistreating her for her doing that. Opinions?

Oh she also has this guy who offered her a lift when she rejected he then asked another girl.my gf thinks that meant nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Girls ey
Original post by angelcake123
Girls ey

Lol yep so am I right in thinking that they like her

Posted from TSR Mobile
That guy is a (insert word here), I doubt anyone would fall for a guy like that. And if you 'mistreated' her because of him then you've made a mistake and you should make it right.

And the second thing, what she did was right. Yes, it means that the guy was trying to come onto a girl but it sounds like she's dealt with it.. so I'm not sure what you mean.
Original post by SeanFM
That guy is a (insert word here), I doubt anyone would fall for a guy like that. And if you 'mistreated' her because of him then you've made a mistake and you should make it right.

And the second thing, what she did was right. Yes, it means that the guy was trying to come onto a girl but it sounds like she's dealt with it.. so I'm not sure what you mean.

I know she doesn't like the guys she doesn't belive the guys like her and she just won't accept that they do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Supermanxxxxxx
I know she doesn't like the guys she doesn't belive the guys like her and she just won't accept that they do

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good, it sounds like she'll be faithful to you then. I know it's tough, but you have to trust her.
Original post by SeanFM
That's good, it sounds like she'll be faithful to you then. I know it's tough, but you have to trust her.

Lol I do but it's just that last year freshers this guy ended up giving her a drink and got with her and along she was saying he was just a friend and I kept saying to her that he liked her so she just doesn't realise that but she's completely fsithfuk she just gets trucked cause she doesn't realise and leads them on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol yep so am I right in thinking that they like her

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't tell you if you're right or wrong because I don't know the guys or your gf. However, I think it's fairly reasonable to come to that conclusion. Howeeever, you need to trust her if she says she doesn't. The moment you start doubting her words, is the moment your relationship crumbles. I guess these are the cons of long distance relationships. I think you do trust her, but not completely and that's the problem tbh. She can't stop those guys doing what they do, but you can trust the fact that she wouldnt so anything with them. You sound lovely and I don't see why she'd pick a guy like him over a guy like you. So just don't worry yeaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
What the hell is this? You all sound ****ing 12 years old, grow up this isn't how relationships work. Or, for that matter, how adults type.
I can't tell you if you're right or wrong because I don't know the guys or your gf. However, I think it's fairly reasonable to come to that conclusion. Howeeever, you need to trust her if she says she doesn't. The moment you start doubting her words, is the moment your relationship crumbles. I guess these are the cons of long distance relationships. I think you do trust her, but not completely and that's the problem tbh. She can't stop those guys doing what they do, but you can trust the fact that she wouldnt so anything with them. You sound lovely and I don't see why she'd pick a guy like him over a guy like you. So just don't worry yeaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

So SGES at a freshers party with that group now and she was like I'm gonna call you today and we can sort it out and talk to this guy so I've been calling her she doesn't pick up then calls me back like 10 times this gspoebd finally that guy she said I was gonna talk to is like oh idk who this is but she's getting annoyed that you keep calling her and now idk what to think why couldn't she gave told me that herself

Posted from TSR Mobile
So SGES at a freshers party with that group now and she was like I'm gonna call you today and we can sort it out and talk to this guy so I've been calling her she doesn't pick up then calls me back like 10 times this gspoebd finally that guy she said I was gonna talk to is like oh idk who this is but she's getting annoyed that you keep calling her and now idk what to think why couldn't she gave told me that herself

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is so sad :frown: you're putting so much effort. I think you guys need space though. I feel like if she really wanted to talk to you, she would have. She's not with those guys 24/7 and if she is then that's odd. Maybe just text her and she will reply in her own time? If not I don't think this relationship will work :frown: there's not enough trust or communication at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is so sad :frown: you're putting so much effort. I think you guys need space though. I feel like if she really wanted to talk to you, she would have. She's not with those guys 24/7 and if she is then that's odd. Maybe just text her and she will reply in her own time? If not I don't think this relationship will work :frown: there's not enough trust or communication at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

I texted her and it says deliverd and even on what's app is shows she been online up to like 5 hours after so she is ignoring me and now idk what to do like i feel if I talk to her about her telling some guy to tell me to stop calling her and that it makes me feel like **** she won't understand it but anyway thanks for your help

Posted from TSR Mobile
I texted her and it says deliverd and even on what's app is shows she been online up to like 5 hours after so she is ignoring me and now idk what to do like i feel if I talk to her about her telling some guy to tell me to stop calling her and that it makes me feel like **** she won't understand it but anyway thanks for your help

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really sorry this is happening.. you clearly don't deserve this stress :no: I'm starting to think she's done something, she's guilty and now she just wants space to clear her mind. Or she's just a dick, I don't know :frown: you're welcome good luck with everything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just called her twice again first tine some other girl picked up being like I can't hear you who is this second time I just heard the club music and third time she declined the call went straight to voicemail

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm really sorry this is happening.. you clearly don't deserve this stress :no: I'm starting to think she's done something, she's guilty and now she just wants space to clear her mind. Or she's just a dick, I don't know :frown: you're welcome good luck with everything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm not sure either anymore guess I'll be finding out yommotid screwed my weekend up and my whole mood just when I've got my ukcat next week woo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'm not sure either anymore guess I'll be finding out yommotid screwed my weekend up and my whole mood just when I've got my ukcat next week woo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok your UKCAT is v important (as you know) don't let someone like her mess up your mind. You need to be focused, not distracted. You'll look back at this (sooner, perhaps later) and realise she isn't worth it. You're superman:') you don't need her, she needs you! At least for this week try and forget about her. Then you can worry all you want after the exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok your UKCAT is v important (as you know) don't let someone like her mess up your mind. You need to be focused, not distracted. You'll look back at this (sooner, perhaps later) and realise she isn't worth it. You're superman:') you don't need her, she needs you! At least for this week try and forget about her. Then you can worry all you want after the exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your right I'm gonna call her one more time at 11 is she purposely Ignores me then for the next week I am completely blocking here it was a good 2 years but I'm not dealing with this **** when it could have been easily avoided if she didn't lie thanks your right I need to focus if only she was abit more like you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your right I'm gonna call her one more time at 11 is she purposely Ignores me then for the next week I am completely blocking here it was a good 2 years but I'm not dealing with this **** when it could have been easily avoided if she didn't lie thanks your right I need to focus if only she was abit more like you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw okay yeah just one more time. Make sure you get a good night sleep too. Yeah exactly it could have been avoided...
Ah no you wouldn't want her like me haha lmao. But yes it helps if you make a list of priorities (top3) and it'll remind you that UKCAT is top of your list and that is your main focus! When she wants to put in effort she will, but you can't force her to. Good luck with your ukcat :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw okay yeah just one more time. Make sure you get a good night sleep too. Yeah exactly it could have been avoided...
Ah no you wouldn't want her like me haha lmao. But yes it helps if you make a list of priorities (top3) and it'll remind you that UKCAT is top of your list and that is your main focus! When she wants to put in effort she will, but you can't force her to. Good luck with your ukcat :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep straight to voicemail the I you for your advice time to block for the next week and smash the ukcat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep straight to voicemail the I you for your advice time to block for the next week and smash the ukcat

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that is her loss! Seriously :smile:
I know you'll smash it, best wishes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending