The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd say facial hair, if you can call that a fetish.
If I was to be with a man, I'd kinda like a tall man, simply for a similar height.
If I was to be with a women, I tend to be attracted to short woman, and generally tend to be more attracted to those who happen to be accentuated. (Though I'm not sure if that's a coincidence or not, for me.) There are a very few women whom I am attracted to. I have also been attracted to tall, but the current trend seems to be the smaller perhaps because everyone else seems smaller.)
Now I think about it some more, it'd be awesome if the woman doodled on my hand.
But that's not really a fetish, merely good experiences with someone I fancied.

It'd also be good if I can say a lot of offensive things in jest, or make rude/controversial jokes, but that's not a fetish.
:spank:
Reply 42
Original post by Zuki
Hairy butthole on my woman :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:zomg:

Spoiler

Original post by EllainKahlo

Veiny hands and a strong back :colondollar:

Glad you think that, because my back is pretty much my only well-trained muscle because of my horrendous gym routine, and I am so skinny I have not only veiny hands but if you look hard into some of my skin you can see small, blue veins there as well.

Are you sure now you don't want a normal, smooth body with a slight layer of fat?
Original post by william walker
Yeah that ear looks nice. :drool:

Everything looks good...just with that little snippet of him you can tell he is extremely extremely attractive.
Indeed. It was just the once though, so no harm done. Also the girl seemed to enjoy it until the end. :redface:

'The end' being the point where she announced, "You know, I've just had the most disturbing dream."

Anyhow, at least a smattering of my own proclivities are thankfully possible to illustrate without booking a one-way ticket to the ban-hole:

Spoiler

"Erotic massage" with lots of baby oil, before slippery oily sex. The sensations are real...
Original post by Profesh
'The end' being the point where she announced, "You know, I've just had the most disturbing dream."

Anyhow, at least a smattering of my own proclivities are thankfully possible to illustrate without booking a one-way ticket to the ban-hole:

Spoiler

The middle picture :toofunny:
Reply 48
Original post by Profesh

Spoiler

Hmm... cheeky flashes of incisors, chest pains, and the back of lady's heads?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So many people don't know what a fetish is...
Original post by drowzee
I have a hair fetish too. Thick, messy, soft hair. I like it when it's longer at the top, but not too short on the side and back. Also veiny arms.:love:

I'm vascular as ****! 😳 especially on the forearms I think it looks weird.
Original post by Biryani007
The middle picture :toofunny:

Indeed.

What's your fetish; embossed marriage invitations with romalian type?
Reply 52
Original post by drowzee
I have a hair fetish too. Thick, messy, soft hair. I like it when it's longer at the top, but not too short on the side and back. Also veiny arms.:love:

I've got thick, untameable fluffy brown hair. Most everything south of that is pretty unimpressive.

Original post by RobML
But they're not real.

I mean, it really depends on whether one believes in eyes. I know I've seen other people with them, but having never directly seen my own I don't feel like I can say with 100% certainty that I believe in eyes. Thus, I remain sceptical about mirrors too. I try to keep an open mind though.
Original post by Profesh
Indeed.

What's your fetish; embossed marriage invitations with romalian type?

No offence but what is up with her? What's the fetish...stripy socks? hand on chest?

This:

IMG_5573.PNG
2 girls 1 cup is some mad turn on stiw
Yeah that ear looks nice. :drool:

Oh are you gay?
Original post by stochasticking
I'm vascular as ****! 😳 especially on the forearms I think it looks weird.

Embrace it! It's hot imo and many girls would agree.

Original post by jape
I've got thick, untameable fluffy brown hair. Most everything south of that is pretty unimpressive.

If a guy has nice hair, he is 10x more attractive.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Oh are you gay?

No I am not a homosexual.
Original post by RobML
Hmm... cheeky flashes of incisors,

Oddly enough, yes. Though 'elegant close-fitting jugular accoutrements' would also apply.

chest pains

Classically curved hips, ankles and feet; particularly when accentuated by stockings terminating above the knee.

and the back of lady's heads?

Beautifully-maintained, voluminous, cascading locks.

(God, how depressingly tasteful.)
This thread might as well be sponsored by Wall's, it's so vanilla.

Latest