The Student Room Group

Pee/Cum

Scroll to see replies

Don't worry. He will only pee inside you if he actively tries to do so, which i sincerely doubt he will and even then it's not that easy to pee with an erection. His body won't just mix up pee with cum when he ejaculates! There are biological fail-safes in a guy's reproductive system to prevent this from this happening. These same fail-safes make it so hard to pee with an erection!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm soon to start having sex with my bbf, my older siblings decided to scare me and I can't help but freak out a bit about this:

peeing and cumming surely must feel different for you guys, right? Is it possible that a guy would pee instead of cum? I don't want to get pee inside me, idk it's just gross :frown:

if you dont understand how this just isnt physically possible I honestly dont think you are ready to be having sex!

sex requires maturity, after all you could end up with a baby if things dont go to plan, so things need to be taken seriously and you need to fully understand every eventuality!

In all honesty your siblings are just scaring you!
wtf is a BBF?
Original post by arfah
Who are you 😒

Give up?guess again!
Original post by bassbabe
wtf is a BBF?

Big Beautiful Fedora-man. Right?
Reply 45
Give up?guess again!

Hmm. The Internet? :ninja:
Original post by arfah
Hmm. The Internet? :ninja:

Nope
Reply 47
Nope

Have no clue who you are
Original post by arfah
Have no clue who you are

Sherlock Holmes, you are not. :holmes:
Original post by arfah
Have no clue who you are

I'm from the Pakistani thread(1st clue)
Oh dear TSR
to be fair i only learnt that pee doesnt come out of the hole that penises go in from orange is the new black
Reply 52
I'm from the Pakistani thread(1st clue)

The INTERNET I was right
There is a little valve in there that closes off when you get hard so no need to worry. Urine is fine though, not dirty or disgusting at all, just a bit messy
Original post by Starvation13
Unless he has a scat fetish, I don't think he will pee inside you.

The correct terminology is actually urolagnia; this is distinct from a scat fetish, whose only overlap would perhaps be if the other party were to piss themselves out of mirth.
Original post by DannyDualscar
to be fair i only learnt that pee doesnt come out of the hole that penises go in from orange is the new black

Is this not something you would have looked up when you were younger, or did knickers get in the way?
Original post by Profesh
Is this not something you would have looked up when you were younger, or did knickers get in the way?

well no because i was happy thinking "oh ok its the same hole" :P
Original post by arfah
The INTERNET I was right

No
Reply 58
No

Pikachu? Ravenous? Princess? Skill twix??
lmao OP, don't have sex yet. It's not time :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending