The Student Room Group

What's your most embarassing story to date?

Few of mine:
1. Farting in the gym.
2. Running over to my bf and falling flat on my face infront of a crowd.
3. Running over to hug a friend from behind who ended up being a stranger.

As you can see atleast there's quite a physical element to my embarassing moments.

Look forward to hearing all y'all stories.

Scroll to see replies

My friend made me put a (joke) love letter in this guys locker (whom I had a crush on at the time). Then my 'friend' secretly told him and I was a laughing stock for about a year haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
So, I'm at the BARBERS (key word) a few months ago. You know how hair dressers/ barbers like to make small talk? Well the guy was like "So, what do you do", I reply with "I'm a student, what do you do?". I cringe every ****ing day atleast once thinking about this.
Never been on a date? :frown:
Original post by william walker
Never been on a date? :frown:

If that's your most embarrassing story then your life must be almost flawless

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by angelcake123
If that's your most embarrassing story then your life must be almost flawless

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess. But I would rather have been on a date. :colondollar:
Reply 6
Think my fart was the most embarrassing I think because I was squatting and had a really good-looking dude spotting me and just let one rip after a deep squat. Visually amazing, olfactory nightmare.
I can remember one time in my GCSE English lesson about 6 years ago; I was basically half asleep in the class and my English teacher mentioned Brad Pitt - in the middle of this boring ramble. I thought it was all poetry related but no...
I just heard those two words, put my hand up and asked "What's a Brad Pitt?". As you can imagine...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by william walker
I guess. But I would rather have been on a date. :colondollar:

I havent been on a date too :high5:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
My friend made me put a (joke) love letter in this guys locker (whom I had a crush on at the time). Then my 'friend' secretly told him and I was a laughing stock for about a year haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmfao I can see the pain in the eyes of that smile :smile:

(edited 8 years ago)
Oh how can I forget one more. I was in the front row at Uni typing up my lecture, with a half open mouth focus face. I think I got too focused I dribbled. lol. Friends kept asking me if I wanted a bib after that. :beard:
My estate agent came around the house once to show people around, but didn't knock on my door and there I was with my c*ck in my hand obviously bashing the bishop. He quietly shut the door with a massive grin on his face. Busted!
Original post by Shadez
lmfao I can see the pain in the eyes of that smile :smile:

Rofl 100% accurate :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
In year 8 my trousers fell down in lesson s i stood up
The whole class thought i was having a @#** over the teacher:colondollar:
Kicked a football into an old lady at church
I applauded midway through someone playing a piece (in my defence, it was a long break).

I drooled on someone's face while kissing her.

I said hi to a room full of people and no one said a word.

A pigeon pooped on my trousers on a date in the park.

My mum, sister and I paid to tour a historical building (locked, only tour guides had keys to it and locked it when we went in). My sister needed the toilet from before and wandered around the building on her own (which she's not suppose to do) looking for a toilet. The tour guide said something incorrectly, she probably says the same things every day multiple times a day, but she apologised saying 'I'm sorry, does that girl need to go somewhere?' And at that moment I tried to look as dissimilar as possible from my sister.

We moved to another room and she tried the exit with my mum, and you could hear the locks rattling and my palm hitting my head.
Non existent
Reply 17
Original post by Zuki
So, I'm at the BARBERS (key word) a few months ago. You know how hair dressers/ barbers like to make small talk? Well the guy was like "So, what do you do", I reply with "I'm a student, what do you do?". I cringe every ****ing day atleast once thinking about this.

Ngl, I don't think I would ever live that one down.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by toonervoustotalk
In year 8 my trousers fell down in lesson s i stood up
The whole class thought i was having a @#** over the teacher:colondollar:

Was this during the 'badboy' phase when loose trousers were deemed 'cool'? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was this during the 'badboy' phase when loose trousers were deemed 'cool'? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No my belt broke that day :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest