The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whydoidothis?
If your 16 you should be playing with colouring pencils.

Madman! Girls that age have the best pussy!
This is pretty gross IMO. Max I would go for is 10 years. But this is over double your age??? :unimpressed:
Original post by xGorgeous99x
This is pretty gross IMO. Max I would go for is 10 years. But this is over double your age??? :unimpressed:

You would **** a ten year old? Sicko. Reported
Original post by Saint-Saens
You would **** a ten year old? Sicko. Reported

Cheeky so & so. You know I meant a 10 year age gap. Finicky plum.
Original post by xGorgeous99x
Cheeky so & so. You know I meant a 10 year age gap. Finicky plum.

How old are you sweetheart?
Original post by Saint-Saens
How old are you sweetheart?

Op still hasn't responded how they even met?!!
Original post by Foreverlost--
Op still hasn't responded how they even met?!!

probably Tinder :u:
Original post by flowerbaby143
He's good looking, successful and i've always been attracted to older guys, - I'm NOT a slut btw.. i don't ust get with anyone I'm actually extremely picky

i'm not sure if he's too old... what do you guys think? and how can I tell my family and friends about him, I havent told anyone

also its quite awkward sometimes going out with him for dinner etc. People stare at us..

If you like him and you're sure he likes you, I don't see what's wrong with it.

How did he ask you out though? I would've thought most guys that age would be scared ****less about being seen as perverts, which, unfortunately, is the stereotype of men who date significantly younger women.
Original post by Hydeman

How did he ask you out though? I would've thought most guys that age would be scared ****less about being seen as perverts, which, unfortunately, is the stereotype of men who date significantly younger women.

Op will never respond or lie to how they even met!! And I'm interested in what "successful job he does?!!
Original post by Hydeman

The prospect of teen poon overrides the fear
Original post by Foreverlost--
Op will never respond or lie to how they even met!! And I'm interested in what "successful job he does?!!

It could just be a troll. Or maybe she's busy/gone to bed. I'm willing to wait a day or two, and then I'll conclude it's a troll.
Reply 51
Lol I got crap for dating a 23 year old, let alone you dating a man more than twice your age.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EllainKahlo
As much as I'm attracted to older men, I don't think I could do it.

You said you were lesbo in another thread -.-
Original post by kemi28
Absolutely NOOOOO WAYYY! Because you're young, he can sweet talk you and use all kinds of techniques to manipulate you and use you and possibly force/pressurise you to do things you don't want to do. You don't want to do things with him that you'll regret in the future. If you told your parents or any of your family member about him, do you really think they would be happy? He's old enough to be your dad

I'm not saying it's not a possibility, but let's not assume it's a definite thing that these kind of relationships involve manipulation. Also, yes, one should consider the reactions from their family, but it's not as if that should happen, it just does.

Original post by AyCaramba
I'm 18 and my mum's not even 42, the oldest I'd feel comfortable dating is late 20's so you have to question why someone in their 40's is interested in an 18 year old

:colonhash:

(P.S. Quite straight to the point, or should I say, that point.)
Original post by PusE
Lol I got crap for dating a 23 year old, let alone you dating a man more than twice your age.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch
Original post by Hydeman
It could just be a troll. Or maybe she's busy/gone to bed. I'm willing to wait a day or two, and then I'll conclude it's a troll.

I'm a 19 year old dating my 59 year old father secretly hahahaahaaa my trolls better than that!!! :colondollar::u:
Original post by #Unknown
You said you were lesbo in another thread -.-

I've never said that I was a lesbian, I'm pansexual.
Original post by dixierebels
Or he just genuinely likes her and sees her as the consenting adult that she is. A persons age has nothing to do with how abusive or controlling they might be. I could argue that it could be seen as the other way round. That because he is older and more controlled he has more experience in dealing with his emotion therefor less likely to strike out in anger etc. I'm not saying I think this is necessarily true, just that you can't make assumptions based on age.

Personality and maturity isnt always due to age. Just because she is 18 doesn't mean that he sees her as being childish. And without knowing her as a person how can we know that she would put up with being controlled anyway.

Personally I wouldn't date someone that much older but it does happen and if you make each other happy then that's all that matters. If your family loves you they should accept it wether they agree with it or not.

I wasn't just making an assumption on this, hence me using the word could. I didn't give an opinion to be entered into some philosophical debate with people saying "it could be argued". Of course, she could generally like him and vice versa, I was saying to be careful. And in circumstances like this a persons age can influence whether he could be abusive or controlling - your other point of view is valid too.

As I said (you left this bit out of the quote :smile: ) only her family and friends can tel her what's best, she could be clouded with emotions and not see the outer picture, but an objective view would be better.

If she tells her family about this and they do not accept it, it does not mean they don't love her. If anything it means they are looking out for her cause they know what is best for her
well if hes good looking then smash away whats stopping you getting some high class professional D don't listen to other commenters b theyre just jealous
if you have found true happiness then grasp it with both hands

Latest

Trending

Trending