The Student Room Group

is anyone here not attracted to white girls/guys?

Scroll to see replies

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 61
I'm a black girl and I have no racial preference, I don't believe in that.
I used to like white boys a lot more than my own race ntil I realised how stupid that was. My upbringing in a white-majority area clouded my mind like that unfortunately.
Original post by Anonymous
I am an Indian girl and I don't find White men attractive at all. Pasty white skin with blotchy red patches and visible blue veins, teeth that are yellow in comparison to skin, ugly freckles and moles, non-existent lips, thin hair, chubby cheeks with no cheekbone definition, nose so thin it looks like they have no nostrils, often invisible eyebrows and eyelashes (the lighter haired ones), etc. What's there to like?

Brown men only, thanks. :tongue:

Wow, I am not white I am Olive skinned tone.

But you really went in, talk about making the white race insecure.:lol:
Reply 63
I used to only really fancy white guys, but as I've gotten older I seem to like them a bit less and am now way more open to other races and if anything find white guys to be least preferable. Wish I had an explanation for why this is, though
Original post by Biryani007
Yeah, I really cant see myself attracted to someone with that ^

Stop bashing those that are oppressing your own race.

You're white yourself. :/
Nah. I see nothing wrong with attending the best possible university for my degree choice. My parents are paying more for me than what British students have to pay, so we are making a positive contribution to the British economy. Be grateful. :tongue:

Sometime you just have to make sacrifices in life to achieve career goals. :wink:

Lmao. Got to give it to you - you're quite funny.
Original post by Okay PM me
Stop bashing those that are oppressing your own race.

You're white yourself. :/

Erm what?

I'm not white :erm:
Reply 67
English white women are nothing to write home about. There are a few (naturally) attractive ones here and there but most are caked in makeup and rarely retain their original hair colour.
They also tend to smoke and drink more often than non-English women which doesn't do them any favours.

White women from other European countries tend to take better care of themselves and are more attractive in my opinion.
I am an Indian girl and I don't find White men attractive at all. Pasty white skin with blotchy red patches and visible blue veins, teeth that are yellow in comparison to skin, ugly freckles and moles, non-existent lips, thin hair, chubby cheeks with no cheekbone definition, nose so thin it looks like they have no nostrils, often invisible eyebrows and eyelashes (the lighter haired ones), etc. What's there to like?

Damn, those stereotypes haha.
Being a pasty freak myself I wonder where this places me, with my pitchblack eyes, darker hair, bigger nose and very prominent cheekbones.
It would be so easy if everyone just fitted into those neat boxes, eh..
Original post by Biryani007
Erm what?

I'm not white :erm:

I always thought Pashtuns were pale.:dontknow:

Anyway it doesn't matter, I am not white either, so I have no worries.:smug:

Olive skin crew#

Fully brown Indian guy here - wanna meet?

Lol :biggrin:
Original post by CandyKoRn
Damn, those stereotypes haha.
Being a pasty freak myself I wonder where this places me, with my pitchblack eyes, darker hair, bigger nose and very prominent cheekbones.
It would be so easy if everyone just fitted into those neat boxes, eh..

When a thread is titled 'do you like or dislike race X?', it is pretty obvious that we are playing the stereotypes and generalisations game.

I am not blind, so I do realise that not every single White person fits the description I gave. However, most of them do.
Fully brown Indian guy here - wanna meet?

Lol :biggrin:

Nice try. :tongue:
Original post by lucozade_head
You guys complain about racism but are Infact actually more racist ... No difference to you and a racist redneck aside from the fact that you're on the other side of the same coin. You honestly need to reevaluate your double standards. Racism is disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who is you guys?
Original post by Okay PM me
I always thought Pashtuns were pale.:dontknow:

Anyway it doesn't matter, I am not white either, so I have no worries.:smug:

Olive skin crew#

Depends on the season for me...winter I'm pasty, summer I get a bit of colour :smile:
Original post by viciousechoes
yeah, but i have low standards so there's that

Aww why you are pretty!
When a thread is titled 'do you like or dislike race X?', it is pretty obvious that we are playing the stereotypes and generalisations game.

I am not blind, so I do realise that not every single White person fits the description I gave. However, most of them do.

Fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion. The same applies to all races I guess, in some peoples' eyes.
Original post by drriversong
I don't think it's racist if you don't find black people attractive-it is just your preference. As long as you treat all people with respect and kindness then you are doing well

Why is this posted on my thread? It has no relevance...
Reply 78
If they are attractive idgaf bout there ethnicity/race

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice try. :tongue:

:tongue:
What you mean you don't think I'm Indian?
Trust me I am!

As my good friend the singer Honey Singh once said:

"But white chicks na I don't like them anymore

Ban mitran di wh*re
I mean mitran di ho!"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending