The Student Room Group

I am tired of immorality.

Scroll to see replies

I am sick of your holier-than-thou-ness.
Original post by angelcake123
It depends what sex? Incest, homosexual sex, affairs etc will be deemed as immoral to many. Sex can be fun, but it also can be immoral. Just like stealing can be fun to many, but it also is immoral.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stealing is wrong because one party has not consented, which therefore makes it wrong. Sex is consensual and is therefore not immoral, unless it's someone cheating on someone, in which case it is immoral again due to the lack of consent.
Original post by RobML
Lol didn't you mention you had a threesome once?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be hilarious, if he did. xD It amuses me that he actually seems to suffer pain from not being able to enforce his morality on other people.
Original post by RobML
Lol didn't you mention you had a threesome once?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did he? :lolwut:
Original post by battycatlady
Stealing is wrong because one party has not consented, which therefore makes it wrong. Sex is consensual and is therefore not immoral, unless it's someone cheating on someone, in which case it is immoral again due to the lack of consent.

Incest is consensual, I'm assuming you think this is okay too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Did he? :lolwut:

Yes but he's edited his posts since :rofl: They were in that fetishes thread that popped up today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Incest is consensual, I'm assuming you think this is okay too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Other than the initial 'ick' factor, there's really no reason for me to be against incest. Just because I personally find the idea of something gross, it doesn't make it immoral. It's none of my business what goes on between two consenting adults. It doesn't affect me.
Other than the initial 'ick' factor, there's really no reason for me to be against incest. Just because I personally find the idea of something gross, it doesn't make it immoral. It's none of my business what goes on between two consenting adults. It doesn't affect me.

Well if you grew up and had kids, would your answer remain the same? If two of your kids (when grown up) ended up committing incest, would your answer remain unchanged?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It isn't my morality. It is the morality of the Church of England.

I am talking about people only have sex inside marriage. However it would obviously be better for people if they would stop having sex with people they aren't in a relationship with. However that isn't justifiable or enforceable without marriage.

I may dictate the morality of the Church of England. However immorality is dictated these day with pressure to have sex and that no harm will come from it.

No I have never had any sexual contact or a threesome.
Well if you grew up and had kids, would your answer remain the same? If two of your kids (when grown up) ended up committing incest, would your answer remain unchanged?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How am I supposed to know unless I'm in that situation? I'd be grossed out obviously but ultimately it would be their lives I suppose. Regardless, just because I personally don't like something it still doesn't make it immoral.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I am sick of your holier-than-thou-ness.

I am not holier than thou. I am just moral.
How am I supposed to know unless I'm in that situation? I'd be grossed out obviously but ultimately it would be their lives I suppose. Regardless, just because I personally don't like something it still doesn't make it immoral.

Cool :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Yes but he's edited his posts since :rofl: They were in that fetishes thread that popped up today

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by william walker
It isn't my morality. It is the morality of the Church of England.

I am talking about people only have sex inside marriage. However it would obviously be better for people if they would stop having sex with people they aren't in a relationship with. However that isn't justifiable or enforceable without marriage.

I may dictate the morality of the Church of England. However immorality is dictated these day with pressure to have sex and that no harm will come from it.

No I have never had any sexual contact or a threesome.

Did ya really write ya had a threesome or is Rob lying, Wills?
Reply 33
I am not holier than thou. I am just moral.

"I'm not racist I just hate black people"

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I am just sick and tired of immorality ruining peoples lives. I don't want to have anything to do with immoral people and their immoral actions. I want to shun them and never talk to them, or see them. All the time every problem people have comes from immorality. Either their own immorality or the immorality of someone else. I am done with people who have sex outside of marriage. I try to point out to them that it is their own immoral actions which have hurt them. However they don't care, they just want to feel better without accept what they did. When their boyfriend or girlfriend leaves them, when they get a "reputation" for being easy and when they ruin their friendship with a friend. It is the same stuff over and over again. People wanted to commit immoral acts and acting like it shouldn't matter or they shouldn't feel the way they do.

lel, I thought you said 'immortality' and thought, 'have we got a Dorian Gray here?'
Reply 35
aw man, I came on here thinking it said 'immortality'
would've been interesting

Given the close family members can't marry each other and the sex outside marriage is immoral. Incest is immoral.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Did ya really write ya had a threesome or is Rob lying, Wills?

I wrote it yes. But I was lying and trolling.
So I am just sick and tired of immorality ruining peoples lives. I don't want to have anything to do with immoral people and their immoral actions. I want to shun them and never talk to them, or see them. All the time every problem people have comes from immorality. Either their own immorality or the immorality of someone else. I am done with people who have sex outside of marriage. I try to point out to them that it is their own immoral actions which have hurt them. However they don't care, they just want to feel better without accept what they did. When their boyfriend or girlfriend leaves them, when they get a "reputation" for being easy and when they ruin their friendship with a friend. It is the same stuff over and over again. People wanted to commit immoral acts and acting like it shouldn't matter or they shouldn't feel the way they do.

You also need to get over what people do in the privacy of their own homes, that does not affect you. Why are you so concerned with people's private acts?
Reply 39
Given the close family members can't marry each other and the sex outside marriage is immoral. Incest is immoral.

So what exactly permits the Church of England to establish an objective and universal system of morality?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending