The Student Room Group

is anyone here not attracted to white girls/guys?

Scroll to see replies

Lol
Original post by Ndella
I'm a black girl and I have no racial preference, I don't believe in that.
I used to like white boys a lot more than my own race ntil I realised how stupid that was. My upbringing in a white-majority area clouded my mind like that unfortunately.

But dont you find it out that you have no preference but the white guys you usee to fancy had and it most likely didnt include you?
Original post by Black Cat
I'm attracted to attractive people.
Same
Original post by Anonymous
:tongue:
What you mean you don't think I'm Indian?
Trust me I am!

As my good friend the singer Honey Singh once said:

"But white chicks na I don't like them anymore

Ban mitran di wh*re
I mean mitran di ho!"

Oh I believe you're Indian, but I think you've mistaken TSR for Tinder. :wink:

Give the bloke a chance :smile:

:eek: You're telling me it's not!!!
Judging by most of the posts on this forum, it certainly seems like it is!
Reply 85
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
Lol

But dont you find it out that you have no preference but the white guys you usee to fancy had and it most likely didnt include you?

Well the last white guy I fancied said he actually liked black girls; he said they're more humble than white girls (lol). I also got with a white guy once after he was clearly coming onto me so there's that. I don't pursue guys often so I wouldn't know their preference if that's what you're asking me.
Original post by Black Cat
Give the bloke a chance :smile:

Exactly my point - these Indian girls, I tell you!
Original post by drriversong
I don't think it's racist if you don't find black people attractive-it is just your preference. As long as you treat all people with respect and kindness then you are doing well

Still a bit racist
Exactly my point - these Indian girls, I tell you!

Yeah, we are not easy, are we? :wink:

Good!
That's right, stick to your Sanskriti beti! :biggrin:
Original post by Biryani007
Depends on the season for me...winter I'm pasty, summer I get a bit of colour :smile:

That's nice.

If you want more colour in the winter never fake tan, it makes your face orange.

Instead you should opt for dark bronzer and blend it into your cheekbones it brings colour to your cheeks and makes you look more healthy.
(edited 8 years ago)
English girls smoke a lot, drink a lot, have yellow teeth, and also they are unattractive (face) compared to other Europeans. Yea, and at the same time many of them are bitchy but dunno why.

I don't go for Indian chicks,they are so stuck up and obnoxious.

Them Bollywood Movies got you lot gassed up.

I stick to Warburtons white bread girls, more filling.

Brown bread just doesn't do it for me.
Reply 93
prefer black guys
or gingers.
Original post by Okay PM me
I don't go for Indian chicks,they are so stuck up and obnoxious.

Them Bollywood Movies got you lot gassed up.

I stick to Warburtons white bread girls, more filling.

Brown bread just doesn't do it for me.

Erm I don't watch Bollywood movies, so I am not sure how those could have got me "gassed up".

Anyway, you're entitled to your preference for white bread and I'm cool with that, but I will always be a brown bread fan.

:banana:
i grew up in a black society and i thought white boys where really attractive because of the movies and models zac efron , taylor laughtner etc UNTIL I MOVED HERE bahahaha thats when i faced reality and im not attracted to them anymore
Erm I don't watch Bollywood movies, so I am not sure how those could have got me "gassed up".

Anyway, you're entitled to your preference for white bread and I'm cool with that, but I will always be a brown bread fan.

:unimpressed: You have disappointed me beti!
I had higher hopes for you.
Look at our neighbour's children - how cultured they are. Why can't you be more like them?!

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
prefer black guys
or gingers.

:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

I normally go for Brown bread, but there's always a culture clash, I am Mediterranean so South Asian girls are the most spoilt in my opinion. And in some conditions way too conservative.

Whereas white breads are easy going and more flexible when conversing, they aren't so stuck up like Brown bread. :/

But that's my opinion. :smile:
:unimpressed: You have disappointed me beti!
I had higher hopes for you.
Look at our neighbour's children - how cultured they are. Why can't you be more like them?!

Spoiler

Haha this is a genuine problem I encounter in life: my interest in brown men conflicting with my lack of interest in stereotypically brown hobbies. Some brown guys just don't approve of my love of rock music and skiing! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending