The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ah so the opinion of one of the worst players your club has had in the last decade is a fact? Well that's me told I guess.
Original post by The Shed End
Ah so the opinion of one of the worst players your club has had in the last decade is a fact? Well that's me told I guess.

He was a member of the squad...
[video="youtube;qSxyffSB7wA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSxyffSB7wA[/video]

@cesc
Original post by angelfox
He was a member of the squad...

So was Squilachi. You're having a 'mare i'll be honest.
So was Squilachi. You're having a 'mare i'll be honest.

So, Denilson knows that Cesc is a **** leader.
Original post by angelfox
[video="youtube;qSxyffSB7wA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSxyffSB7wA[/video]

@cesc

Legit lol'ed, couldn't have found a better song for it:biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by leinad2012
Legit lol'ed, couldn't have found a better song for it:biggrin::biggrin:

It is actually perfect, lyrics do basically sum up what's happened since Cesc left us.
What happened in the second leg guys? Guys? Lads? Anyone?

I'm glad someone said it. Couldn't believe what I was reading. "Beat Barcelona". ****ing lol.

Our battling 3-2 win over Bayern in 2010 was the stuff of legends. Down to 10 men and we bravely clung onto the win. They didn't let us go through to the semi final though, no idea why.
Original post by Louis.
I'm glad someone said it. Couldn't believe what I was reading. "Beat Barcelona". ****ing lol.

Our battling 3-2 win over Bayern in 2010 was the stuff of legends. Down to 10 men and we bravely clung onto the win. They didn't let us go through to the semi final though, no idea why.

You lost 2-1 in the first leg
No leadership bar taking and scoring a penalty vs his boyhood club with a broken leg.

How about when he went AWOL in the 2nd leg. Easily the worst match he ever played for us. Couldn't make a successful pass; substituted.

He isn't a leader and should never gave been given a prominent position.
(edited 8 years ago)
Cesc Fabregassed is the biggest myth in football
Original post by atom y humber
How about when he went AWOL in the 2nd leg. Easily the worst match he ever played for us. Couldn't make a successful pass; substituted.

He isn't a leader and should never gave been given a prominent position.

Judging by the scoreline, I'd say a lot of your players went AWOL that night. hahaha, this is so salty even by Arsenal fan's reactions it's unreal. You guys just can't accept that he did a decent job as a captain, certainly compared to someone like Gallas.
Compared to gallas. Damn. Welbeck kinda decent compared to yaya whilst were at it.

The fact you use gallas as a barometer shows how **** he was.
it's hilarious how you consider Gallas a better captain than Fabregas.
Fabregas was a sh*t captain no doubt. Went on strike to force a move away and went to watch a grand prix instead of being at a home game when injured. Still a better captain than Gallas though.
Should never give a captaincy to anyone you suspect will hold your club to ransom by angling for a move once the season ends
Original post by shawn_o1
Should never give a captaincy to anyone you suspect will hold your club to ransom by angling for a move once the season ends

You mean like Van Persie? And Henry? and Vieria? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-55834/Vieiras-Highbury-feud-turns-ugly.html

Seems Wenger's no longer any good at identifying long-term captaincy material, I mean did he make Arteta captain even though he can't even get in the team.
it's hilarious how you consider Gallas a better captain than Fabregas.

Once again you fail understand a basic point. Where did I say or indicate this?
Looking forward to the tussle between Gabriel and Costa this weekend. Gabriel clearly ain't talking **** from no one so he's a good candidate to acquiesce to costa extracurricular and get sent off. It'll be fun whilst we collect out usual beating.
Gabriel can really nail down a place, you imagine. He was very tight at the weekend and Stoke barely troubled him. Mertesacker may struggle if Gabriel manages to form some sort of partnership which is solid and tough to break down in the back four.

Latest