The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WhiteSatin
Which century, may be 10 000 b.c.?

After Xerxes and his destructive wars nobody met Caucasians in this area, for a while Alexander The Great walked around, but that was it.Anybody knowing the area in modern time?

Caucasian does not refer to skin colour or religion, merely face shape
Original post by Saint-Saens

I need to admit I was never interested to investigate races.

That is what I found, following your suggestion, that Caucasians are race also tried to find something about face shape. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

The truth is that Caucasians happened to appear around Black Sea much before any historical records.

I read some scientists believe it is a mutation in a specific gene. They have proven the theory I read.

I believe the race theory is fascists and everybody involved in race theory is fascist too.

(edited 8 years ago)

Yes, i was right.

'Classification[edit] Ethnographic map, Meyers Konversations-Lexikon (1885–90).Caucasoid race: Aryan Semitic Hamitic
Negroid race: African Negro Khoikhoi Melanesian Negrito Australoid
Uncertain: Dravida & SinhaleseMongoloid race: North Mongol Chinese & Indochinese Japanese & Korean Tibetan Malay Polynesian Maori Micronesian Eskimo AmericanAccording to the Meyers Konversations-Lexikon (1885–90), Caucasoid was one of the three great races of humankind, alongside Mongoloid and Negroid. The taxon was taken to consist of a number of subtypes. The Caucasoid peoples were usually divided into three groups on ethnolinguistic grounds, termed Aryan (Indo-European), Semitic (Semitic languages), and Hamitic (Hamitic languages i.e. Berber-Cu****ic-Egyptian).[24]
The postulated subraces vary depending on the author, including but not limited to Mediterranean, Atlantid, Nordic, Alpine, Dinaric, Turanid, Armenoid, Iranid, Arabid, and Hamitic.'

So i was right to believe that racists only believe that theory.

Also, it is clearly said, ACCORDING TO THIS CLASIFICATION <the fascist one>, Caucasian RACE has 'three groups on ethnolinguistic grounds, termed Aryan (Indo-European), Semitic (Semitic languages), and Hamitic (Hamitic languages i.e. Berber-Cu****ic-Egyptian)
'

So i was right that Arabs are not the same.

Also, i don't believe in racists theories. I believe my eyes.

Can yuo offer a better theory, i don't like this one.
Original post by WhiteSatin
Yes, i was right.

'Classification[edit] Ethnographic map, Meyers Konversations-Lexikon (1885–90).Caucasoid race: Aryan Semitic Hamitic
Negroid race: African Negro Khoikhoi Melanesian Negrito Australoid
Uncertain: Dravida & SinhaleseMongoloid race: North Mongol Chinese & Indochinese Japanese & Korean Tibetan Malay Polynesian Maori Micronesian Eskimo AmericanAccording to the Meyers Konversations-Lexikon (1885–90), Caucasoid was one of the three great races of humankind, alongside Mongoloid and Negroid. The taxon was taken to consist of a number of subtypes. The Caucasoid peoples were usually divided into three groups on ethnolinguistic grounds, termed Aryan (Indo-European), Semitic (Semitic languages), and Hamitic (Hamitic languages i.e. Berber-Cu****ic-Egyptian).[24]
The postulated subraces vary depending on the author, including but not limited to Mediterranean, Atlantid, Nordic, Alpine, Dinaric, Turanid, Armenoid, Iranid, Arabid, and Hamitic.'

So i was right to believe that racists only believe that theory.

Also, it is clearly said, ACCORDING TO THIS CLASIFICATION <the fascist one>, Caucasian RACE has 'three groups on ethnolinguistic grounds, termed Aryan (Indo-European), Semitic (Semitic languages), and Hamitic (Hamitic languages i.e. Berber-Cu****ic-Egyptian)
'

So i was right that Arabs are not the same.

Also, i don't believe in racists theories. I believe my eyes.

Can yuo offer a better theory, i don't like this one.

I don't really care for race
Original post by queen-bee
My basic rights. I can use the education and healthcare system as I wish.

My teeth are always maintained well.

You are trolling right?
I don't really care for race

Same here.
Original post by _icecream
True that, only 3% of the UK is built on.

Awesome. Lets build houses alongside motorways and on top of our farmland, after all its not like we have 65 million (and rapidly rising) mouths to feed

Good thinking Einstein
My basic rights. I can use the education and healthcare system as I wish.

My teeth are always maintained well.

They aren't rights. No where does it say that free health and dental care are rights.

You get stupider by the minute.

They are privileges courtesy of living in such a wonderful country
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Awesome. Lets build houses alongside motorways and on top of our farmland, after all its not like we have 65 million (and rapidly rising) mouths to feed

Good thinking Einstein

Exactly. Moronic post Betelgeuse
Original post by ElephantMemory
That's not really a good explanation. I personally feel the most vulnerable should be top priority. If thousands of people are literally risking their lives and the lives of their children to get over here, then they need attention more than any group within the UK. Where they were born is irrelevant to me.

Then what is the point in people paying damn taxes all their life and having a government when that money will never be there for them when they need it but will be for people who have never contributed a pound to this country or it infrastructure?

Imagine you work all your life and pay 1 million £ in taxes. Your aged 55 and get cancer and need treatment that costs £100k ... How would you feel if the government wouldnt pay for your treatment but would use that 100k to help somebody from a different country??
Original post by ElephantMemory
That's not really a good explanation. I personally feel the most vulnerable should be top priority. If thousands of people are literally risking their lives and the lives of their children to get over here, then they need attention more than any group within the UK. Where they were born is irrelevant to me.

idiocy
Original post by shepard
I absolutely would not. They have no business being here at all. I don't care that there's a war and they've left their homeland. They are a different (inferior) culture to us and I wouldn't care if they ALL drowned rather than made it here. It is ludicrous that we're allowing this inferior sub-species of human to come into our country. The fact that many will be muslim makes it 10x worse as well.

You're absolutely disgusting.
I need to stop posting in this thread because I am absolutely positive the OP is just trying to troll or antagonise people. I refuse to believe someone can be so ignorant, racist and self assured whilst being so ungrateful for the privileges and quality of life this country and its people affords her and all of us
Original post by phoenixsilver
So you don't plan to work, ever? Perhaps the state should support you...

I repeat: why not take in a British homeless person from our own country that needs help? Why don't they, your own people, take priority?

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least with a British homeless person, you can be reasonably assured that they have the basics of citizenship if they care to exercise them - an NHS number, access to computers and the internet in libraries and work centres, access to food packages. You can't be so sure about that when it comes to refugees from other countries. I may be wrong in this, but it seems to me that they need our help somewhat more than Britain's homeless.
I need to stop posting in this thread because I am absolutely positive the OP is just trying to troll or antagonise people. I refuse to believe someone can be so ignorant, racist and self assured whilst being so ungrateful for the privileges and quality of life this country and its people affords her and all of us

Racist because I believe Syrians are in desperate need of support? Is this where I bow down to David Cameron? Because this ain't North Korea. Ofcourse I'm grateful to God and I'm grateful for the doctors and great lecturers and even if the healthcare wasn't free I would have paid out of my own pocket,I didn't said I wouldn't. You're the one getting worked up over nothing,calm down and have a beer or something
Racist because I believe Syrians are in desperate need of support? Is this where I bow down to David Cameron? Because this ain't North Korea. Ofcourse I'm grateful to God and I'm grateful for the doctors and great lecturers and even if the healthcare wasn't free I would have paid out of my own pocket,I didn't said I wouldn't. You're the one getting worked up over nothing,calm down and have a beer or something

Hypocrisy.

You do nothing but empty and senseless talk.

I don't believe even a word of yours. We still didn't see you to invite 'syrians' in your house. You are still here in tsr busy to convince the others to help and somebody else to spend money but not you.

If you were helping to them, you would be busy with these people, you would not have time to waste here.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
At least with a British homeless person, you can be reasonably assured that they have the basics of citizenship if they care to exercise them - an NHS number, access to computers and the internet in libraries and work centres, access to food packages. You can't be so sure about that when it comes to refugees from other countries. I may be wrong in this, but it seems to me that they need our help somewhat more than Britain's homeless.

A nation's duty is to protect and care for it's citizens first, foreigners outside come second.
Some morning news.

People in Eastern Europe are terrified from the 'refugees'.

I just read comments from common people in an online tv website. People ask questions what the politicians will do, because the winter is coming and these 'refugees' will demand housing. The 'refugees' cannot spend the winter in tents, Europe is not Syria and the winter in Europe is different.

People are terrified and expect unrests and conflicts. People are afraid from killing, thefts and raping etc. they expect raise of crimes.
The 'refugees' don't have income from regular jobs and nobody expects them to start working soon. Common European people ask questions who is going to pay these expenses.

It is obvious that Europe cannot provide housing for such a number of demanding people all at once.

Reading news and comments in different media in Europe, I get terrified too. Even in my imagination I couldn't make a guess about such consequences.

Germans are terrified too. If you only know what I read in German media....

Wait to see the new coming Arabs...

That woman above <the OP> is nothing compared with the authentic Arab arrogance.....

You will all remember my warnings and words when you see it with your eyes only.

THEN you will see who is the racist and fascist .....and how much Islam is a fascist ideology....THEN you will face their attitude of demanders and invaders.

Wait just a little bit to see them....in Britain...

The sad news is that it will be too late if they enter the country.
Original post by Errm35
I believe it's referring to facial characteristics.

Caucasian was not really defined as colour, previously.

I believe you're talking crap. I can accept that native americans looked kind of mongolian but indians ain't australians mate. Just no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending