The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
Because they do not find our physical features attractive. I am an Oriental guy who prefers white girls and it does suck. :frown:

How do you not get bored of posting this stuff? You've been at it for at least three years now.
Original post by Wilfred Little
How do you not get bored of posting this stuff? You've been at it for at least three years now.

Because in all these years I have yet to come across an Oriental guy-white girl couple.
Because in all these years I have yet to come across an Oriental guy-white girl couple.

Okay but why keep posting the same thing over and over? If you weren't so boring & thirsty you might have a chance.
Lies. I defo had a few crushes on oriental asian guys at my Uni. Flirted with all of them. Though it was fun, they seemed to be quite cliquey though, feels like it would just be amidst lots of asians. Did get asked out by one of them but it was more his maturity than anything else that led me to say no.
Reply 44
Because they do not find our physical features attractive. I am an Oriental guy who prefers white girls and it does suck. :frown:

Hint: white girls like funny guys, and dislike those who always complain.
I'm white and my ex was Japanese and, no, I'm not a whatever-aboo or whatever they call it.
I'm a Chinese girl and I've never had a guy hit on me lol

But honestly don't worry about it too much, it will happen when u least expect it
Original post by 1secondsofvamps

But honestly don't worry about it too much, it will happen when u least expect it

How do you feel to be Chinese?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because their formative experience of East Asian men consists of being sexually harassed by Mr Smurf on TSR.
They do.

Its just you

Ive come across loads
Original post by Proxenus
How do you feel to be Chinese?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well other than having people say stuff about me every now and then it's great. Are you Chinese too?
Original post by Josb
Hint: white girls like funny guys, and dislike those who always complain.

Being funny doesnt help if they are not physically attracted to your features.

Original post by Profesh
Because their formative experience of East Asian men consists of being sexually harassed by Mr Smurf on TSR.

I have never harassed anyone on here or in real life. :hand:

Original post by ChickenMadness
Ive come across loads

I haven't come across any.
Reply 53
I'm going to be honest here, so I'm sorry if this isn't what you want to hear :redface:

As many people have mentioned on this thread, there are a lot of white girls with Chinese men. However I do understand your perspective, but I think it's more of a cultural difference. It's the same with groups of friends - people often like to stay in groups of people with familiar backgrounds as they have more in common.

There's also the fact that girls aren't very likely to approach guys. Again, it's western culture. Many people don't like it and I think the attitude is changing, but for now that's unfortunately how it is. So don't be disheartened if girls aren't hitting on you :tongue:

My last point is that despite what I've said, I don't think it's that much about race. It's very easy to blame a lack of relationships on an external factor, as it is easier to deal with as it becomes less of a personal problem. You could have alternatively gone with "why don't girls like nerds" or the ever popular "why don't girls like nice guys". In reality, it's usually something entirely different. You've said that you're nerdy and described as boring - maybe there's your problem? Perhaps pick up some sports to help boost your confidence and meet more people. Confidence is universally an attractive quality :h:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps

Wua sxc
Reply 55

Once again Mr smurf strikes, you're such an oriental git. The problem is you if you have still not made any progress. You also come off as creepy that your obsessed with white girls and dont want to get with other girls.
Original post by slade p
Once again Mr smurf strikes, you're such an oriental git. The problem is you if you have still not made any progress. You also come off as creepy that your obsessed with white girls and dont want to get with other girls.

If I only wanted to date Oriental girls would that make me a creep? If not then it shouldn't apply if I am only into white girls.
If I only wanted to date Oriental girls would that make me a creep? If not then it shouldn't apply if I am only into white girls.

You are a creep tbf mate. At least that's the vibe I get from your tsr posts. Desperate. Feels inferior. Deluded. Have you ever thought that perhaps the reason no white girl has ever gone for is because you are a needy, beta who seems to put every white girl on the planet on a pedestal? It's got **** all to do with your oriental traits and everything to do witt your ****ty inferior personality traits. No one likes a whiny, defeatist, victim mentality little bitch. So perhaps if you worked on removing those traits from your personality rather than being lazy and saying it's down to physical traits you can't control you'd have more success with the ladies.
Oh and as MANY others have said I've seen a load of white girls with oriental guys at uni, the difference is that they're the oriental guys who are confident and outgoing, not the nerdy stalker type....
Reply 58

That's an invalid point because oriental girls are you're own ethnicity so it's natural if you would only date them. It's creepy because of the way you're saying it which is obsessive and that you will only get with them, who are from another ethnicity because we know that there are guys who only want a certain ethnicity because of a fetish, like as with many white guys for oriental girls.
You come into contact with far more white guys that Asian ones, so the sample you have to draw upon regarding 'lad' personalities is completely skewed.

You also imply that people who don't go clubbing are 'boring.' People who require copious amounts of alcohol just to have fun are normally the boring ones dear.

Latest

Trending

Trending