The Student Room Group
What's the odds on all of those accounts being one man's dupes
That's quite sad actually, but were you FKLW?
Yes Nole :smug:
:frown:
Original post by Depleted
Stop that you homo or I'll spam with Zayn pictures

"Stop being homo or I'll be more homo!"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Novak should have ran around doing the 'sshhh' celebration after he won on match point.
Louis. quickly moving up my most hated list, only 2 places below Basiji but still a fair way off runaway leader Wilfred Little

Pls post list.

Did I make top 3? x

EDIT: only 4th?
We need to have words mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
SR for deleting my Misc thread too

What are you on about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
What are you on about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who is making Misc part III?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
And what do you think?

I've just started season 3 again now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea it's alright so far. They end each episode well which makes you want to watch the next one. Does feel like one of those where there is just endless running away. People said it gets better?
Original post by Zerforax
Yea it's alright so far. They end each episode well which makes you want to watch the next one. Does feel like one of those where there is just endless running away. People said it gets better?

That's one of the best things about TWD; the writers put so much effort in to making the endings exciting or intriguing.

No the dynamic definitely changes; it isn't like that for 5 seasons or else people would've gotten bored by now.
TWD is one of the most popular TV shows around right now so if it's ratings are still high after 5 seasons, you know it's good :tongue:

I won't spoil it for you but there's always gonna be a transition in this sort of plot.
Season 1 was all about telling the audience what was happening; it was a short one which was good so it didn't drag. The others are different and there's massive story progression/character development over the various seasons.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
****ing 4 litres of lager and i am not drank what is life

*Goes out drinking, still finds time to post on TSR*

Original post by The Shed End
*Goes out drinking, still finds time to post on TSR*

no I couldn't get tickets for last nights party so came back rather earlyish
Original post by Lúcio
That's one of the best things about TWD; the writers put so much effort in to making the endings exciting or intriguing.

No the dynamic definitely changes; it isn't like that for 5 seasons or else people would've gotten bored by now.
TWD is one of the most popular TV shows around right now so if it's ratings are still high after 5 seasons, you know it's good :tongue:

I won't spoil it for you but there's always gonna be a transition in this sort of plot.
Season 1 was all about telling the audience what was happening; it was a short one which was good so it didn't drag. The others are different and there's massive story progression/character development over the various seasons.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In which case I'll stick at it for a while more :biggrin:
Probably watch a couple more episodes tonight.
Original post by difeo
@Wilfred Little
@Lyrical Prodigy
@Basiji
@lucio (get a quotable name m8)
@sr90 @sr90fagt @sr90isafaggot @Sr90 Sucks BBC
@xKay

shots fired, pls respond

Fk luvs me.

X

:h:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Fk luvs me.

:h:

Was Depleted FKLW?
Original post by Wilfred Little
Was Depleted FKLW?

Yeah Wilf where ya been? :tongue:

On that note, 10,001 posts! On to the next one: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3590025&p=59342057#post59342057

Latest