The Student Room Group

Nothing looks SEXIER on a girl than a LEATHER JACKET

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dodge-Slant-6
Don't say that it isn't true. Every woman can be beautiful if they really want to be. It all starts simply by believing in yourself. If you believe in yourself you radiate beauty and confidence. Eat healthy, exercise, get the right amount of sleep, drink lots of water, practice good hygiene, develop productive habits, nurture a positive attitude, dress well, and voila, a beautiful swan will always emerge from a duckling. It is that simple.

:yawn: I've heard it all before. Some women are just ugly. Fact.
Original post by sherlockfan
:yawn: I've heard it all before. Some women are just ugly. Fact.

Don't be so harsh on yourself. I'm betting you are very pretty.
Don't be so harsh on yourself. I'm betting you are very pretty.

Lol im really not.
Lol im really not.

I beg to differ. Anyway, the proof in the pudding would be to drag your boyfriend out shopping with you some day. Go to a good retailer and start trying on leather jackets. His eyes will light up. You'll get his attention real quick. Better yet, get him to buy one for you.
I beg to differ. Anyway, the proof in the pudding would be to drag your boyfriend out shopping with you some day. Go to a good retailer and start trying on leather jackets. His eyes will light up. You'll get his attention real quick. Better yet, get him to buy one for you.

I don't have a boyfriend.

what would this woman have to do to turn into a beautiful swan? (it's not me, google images)

Listen ladies, I started this thread just to clue you into something that really goes on in the minds of most men. I read posts on here, and now and again a lady says something completely authentic about what women really want. I always appreciate this kind of brutal honesty. Unfortunately, so many more write the usual politically correct dribble, or just say things that they know other women won't attack them for saying. And like I keeps saying, the proof is in the pudding. Just ask your boyfriends what they think of women dressed in a leather jacket. Better yet, watch their eyes when a girl wearing a nice leather biker or bomber jacket walks past him. You'll see I am right about this (at least with about 90% of men).
I don't have a boyfriend.

what would this woman have to do to turn into a beautiful swan? (it's not me, google images)

Yeah, there are limits, I suppose......Especially when middle-aged men dress up like women.
Yeah, there are limits, I suppose......Especially when middle-aged men dress up like women.

what about her then? would she look good in a leather jacket?

what about her then? would she look good in a leather jacket?

Believe me, if it was last orders on Friday night somewhere, there would be some lad who over-imbibed on lager who'd think she and her leather jacket are quite fetching. Take away her leather jacket, I doubt she'd get a second look.....:smile:
Believe me, if it was last orders on Friday night somewhere, there would be some lad who over-imbibed on lager who'd think she and her leather jacket are quite fetching. Take away her leather jacket, I doubt she'd get a second look.....:smile:

lol i doubt it would make much difference at all. i guess she could pull someone equally ugly if they were drunk enough...but that doesn't make her beautiful. it's the same for the rest of us.
(edited 8 years ago)
lol i doubt it would make much difference at all. i guess she could pull someone equally ugly...but that doesn't make her beautiful. it's the same for the rest of us.

Trust me, it would. Every lad has been there at one time in his life.
Trust me, it would. Every lad has been there at one time in his life.

Trust me it wouldn't.
I think this is getting pointless now.
Don't know why you thought I had a boyfriend anyway lol.
i think that a neat crinoline does far more for a lady than a leather jacket
Trust me it wouldn't.
I think this is getting pointless now.
Don't know why you thought I had a boyfriend anyway lol.

Trust me, you should.
Trust me, you should.

Well I don't trust you.
Reply 35
Yes a leather jacket on a girl looks really sexy.
I love leather jackets. I have three, I wear them all the time in the winter.
Original post by drowzee

Cool!
Leather pants are sexier :redface:
Original post by drowzee

Ask your boyfriend sometime what he thinks of girls dressed in leather jackets. I'd bet £100 he'll tell you exactly what I told you.

Quick Reply

Latest