The Student Room Group

Females: Do you find pretty-boy or masculine faces more attractive? (pics)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Fifth pic is my fav!
Reply 21
How does one attain a more masculine face? Serious question.
Reply 22
I like both
Both can be good
Original post by XcitingStuart
I said I was going to be judgemental. :tongue:

I'm mainly attracted to facial hair.

Just saying, in real life this is not the case, but these pictures aren't representative of the general population. They have god weird hairdos, like khal drogo.

I'd kinda prefer just normal.

Fair enough we all have our preferences so that is understandable. I always thought that gay men preferred "twinks" the guy in the third picture was what you would all a twink. I guess you're right about the fact that these pictures aren't representative of what most men look like. Besides most of these guys are male models and their pictures are heavily edited as well.
Original post by saeed97
How does one attain a more masculine face? Serious question.

Genetics bruh. Or just grow a shetload of facial hair?
Reply 26
Original post by Numan786
Genetics bruh. Or just grow a shetload of facial hair?

The second "pretty-boy" has more facial hair than all the masculine faced guys (bar the beast), 2 of the masculine face guys are clean shaven too.
Original post by saeed97
The second "pretty-boy" has more facial hair than all the masculine faced guys (bar the beast), 2 of the masculine face guys are clean shaven too.

**** knows I always thought masculine meant square/defined jaw line?
Reply 28
Definitely Masculine.

why would I want to be with a guy who might be classed as 'prettier' than me. lool.

Spoiler

but Khal Drogo all the way. :wink:
Reply 29

Ikr, even the "pretty-boys" have the defined jaw line. Its all confusing, ah screw it im ok with how i am, f*ck society.
Original post by phoenixsilver
the masculine people look ****ing evil

Posted from TSR Mobile

****in this, literally that 3rd one wtf.

Original post by saeed97
Ikr, even the "pretty-boys" have the defined jaw line. Its all confusing, ah screw it im ok with how i am, f*ck society.

"Pretty-boys" are basically a combination of masculinity and femininity which means good bone structure i.e wide jawlines, prominent chin, high cheekbones and some facial hair. However masculine men are often larger in stature and have more hair in general.
How has noone mentioned how good looking the first guy is? I mean I'm straight but dayuum lmao
Masculine.
Original post by Danz123
How has noone mentioned how good looking the first guy is? I mean I'm straight but dayuum lmao

More focusing on how terrifying the 3rd one for the masculine one's is.
Reply 35
Original post by Black Cat
"Pretty-boys" are basically a combination of masculinity and femininity which means good bone structure i.e wide jawlines, prominent chin, high cheekbones and some facial hair. However masculine men are often larger in stature and have more hair in general.

Ah screw it, my attitude makes me masculine as **** not my face, time to pick fights with random people to prove my masculinity.
Original post by FrankTeller1234
Examples of "pretty-boy" faces:

Examples of "masculine" faces:

I like em with a pretty face, great head and facial hair, and a mean body :colone:

Original post by viciousechoes
khal drogo :love:
but i think it's a mix, mostly pretty boys though

Original post by EllainKahlo
I like both, depends on the person obvs :tongue:

Khal Drogo :clap2::colone:

Yes ladies. He has a black wife as well :teeth:

And nice Sade av Ellain :smile:
Original post by Danz123

The second and third guys are hotter imo. The first one has better shaped eyebrows than me :frown:
The masculine one with facial hair is scary af

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drowzee
The second and third guys are hotter imo. The first one has better shaped eyebrows than me :frown:

3rd guy wins! Like winssss!!! :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest