The Student Room Group

is anyone here not attracted to white girls/guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saint-Saens
Not necessarily. If a black girl is happy being black but prefers white men, there is nothing wrong with that and vice versa.

What about white women who prefer black guys? Race traitors too?

That is a red flag, as there is no valid reason into why she would only choose to be with white men, as she can attracted to white men but to prefer white men over black men is just plain wrong on so many levels.
Same could be said to white women who only go for black,Asian etc.
It is not a genuine attraction, and is one of the reasons in why I cannot support interracial relationships during this time period
Reply 161
Original post by Okay PM me
Nah, I can see why girls would be attracted to gingers, Man like Prince Harry or Eddie Redmayne are good lookin.g And there are some really attractive ginger girls, especially with freckles.

Ad I am half black so I don't mind when girls say they are attracted to black guy, it's just a boost to my ego though.:smug:

Ed Sheeran, Rupert Grint, Paul Bettany. haha so many to choose from. Why people don't like gingers is beside me.

haha but when I say black guy I mean black lol. like Idris Elba, Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx haha. sorry mate. :wink:

I'm sure you're attractive though haha :tongue:
Original post by Blue_Mason
That is a red flag, as there is no valid reason into why she would only choose to be with white men, as she can attracted to white men but to prefer white men over black men is just plain wrong on so many levels.
It is not a genuine attraction, and is one of the reasons in why I cannot support interracial relationships during this time period

Oh dear. Oh very dear. What race are you? Black?
The word preference has become an overused umbrella term to justify individuals hypergamous intents.

You'll frequently see low status ethnic minorities use this word along with low status white men to describe their fascination with the exotic/lust for a better lifestyle.

People claim its natural but there's a reason white men/women are most wanted online, why you will never hear of an upper class white girl named Cassandra confess of a preference for Somalian men etc. (the vast majority of white women who date outside their race are low status)

It's all about getting up the dating ladder/securing security for offspring etc.
Reply 164
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
Espcially to black girls and guys. Do any of you have an attraction to your own. I mean considering the type thread many prefer their own so why is it hard for you?

I'm asian and I find some white guys attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZuluK
Ed Sheeran, Rupert Grint, Paul Bettany. haha so many to choose from. Why people don't like gingers is beside me.

haha but when I say black guy I mean black lol. like Idris Elba, Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx haha. sorry mate. :wink:

I'm sure you're attractive though haha :tongue:

Yeah I am brown/olive, you can tell from my DP, but it's all good though, a lot of girls got love for us brown boys.

Clearly.:smug:
Reply 166
Yeah I am brown/olive, you can tell from my DP, but it's all good though, a lot of girls got love for us brown boys.

Clearly.:smug:

oooh olive did you say? :sexface:

Spoiler

haha egotistic much lol :wink:

Ok, wow. WOW. Who are you to decide what genuine attraction is? How do you know if someone is genuinely attracted to someone else or not? To have a racial preference is not wrong at all -- it's no different from someone having an age preference (unless it's perverted, which is wrong) or a hair colour preference. Interracial relationships are no different from non-interracial relationships -- the same things apply e.g. feelings of attraction. Who are you to say that only non-interracial relationships should be "supported"? How about we're all human and so to date someone of a different race isn't a bad thing? :colonhash:
Original post by Saint-Saens
Oh dear. Oh very dear. What race are you? Black?

That is of no importance, and just kno that it is wrong to prefer another race over your own.
Original post by ZuluK
oooh olive did you say? :sexface:

Spoiler

haha egotistic much lol :wink:

Okay... well my eyes are olive green.

We all know olive skin and olive green eyes are a deadly combination.:sexface:

Spoiler

I wouldn't call myself arrogant, just confident.

Spoiler

I would say that's arrogance. Sorry.
Reply 171

Spoiler

olive green eyes? olive skin? deadly combo maybe to some AND you are selling yourself rather good.

Spoiler

confident? in other words big ego? lol you know the saying about big egos.. haha
Original post by thisistheend
White girls because they are at the top of the hierachy, only the best black and asian men can get white girl.

if it makes you sleep at night
are you white?
Original post by TM23
I'm asian and I find some white guys attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile

why?
Original post by gijops
No, I'm not really attracted to white guys.. But I am attracted to white girls or coloured girls that down't have brown eyes, eugh

excuse me
and are you non white?
Original post by ZuluK
olive green eyes? olive skin? deadly combo maybe to some AND you are selling yourself rather good.

Spoiler

confident? in other words big ego? lol you know the saying about big egos.. haha

I don't know what more I can offer, do you care about height? because I am 6 feet tall.

Spoiler

Yeah I know the saying about "big egos",That they also have big egos in the lower regions?
I normally go for Brown bread, but there's always a culture clash, I am Mediterranean so South Asian girls are the most spoilt in my opinion. And in some conditions way too conservative.

Whereas white breads are easy going and more flexible when conversing, they aren't so stuck up like Brown bread. :/

But that's my opinion. :smile:

as if this thread was meant for the Mediterranean to put their ore in:angry:
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
Espcially to black girls and guys. Do any of you have an attraction to your own. I mean considering the type thread many prefer their own so why is it hard for you?

Not attracted to white guys, mostly black men and yeah i think most people are attracted to their own race, so yes.
That is of no importance, and just kno that it is wrong to prefer another race over your own.

No it isn't

Let me guess. The girl you like went for an interracial relationship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending