The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
No, just spoiled kids.
Looks at OP - "you sure you're not describing yourself?"
I don't hate them. I just hate it when they brag, as if it's their hard earned money and when they act like they're the pinnacle of life.
if i don't like somebody it is bc of the way they act or if they are mean etc, i wouldn;t hate someone just bc they were rich, only if they acted spoiled :h:
Original post by stonehrd4eva

I'd would post a meme saying something like "it's time to grow up and stop using crappy memes" but then I'd be posting a meme...

Original post by Awesome Genius
I'd would post a meme saying something like "it's time to grow up and stop using crappy memes" but then I'd be posting a meme...

i like this meme, the composition of the paw over the beautifully extended hand, that sublime fuzzy quality and the remarkably accurate text just fills me with admiration and awe for the poster of said meme :h:
Reply 8
OP I know you're a snob. Fight me in real life m8 gg. You're like the Drake of the Student Room. I bet you pick up prostitutes in GTA and drop them off to safer cities.
Reply 9
Original post by CoolCavy
i like this meme, the composition of the paw over the beautifully extended hand, that sublime fuzzy quality and the remarkably accurate text just fills me with admiration and awe for the poster of said meme :h:

*sniffs* :cry2: That description was beautiful. It evoked so many emotions. 11/10 would cry again- IGN review
Original post by AzimH
*sniffs* :cry2: That description was beautiful. It evoked so many emotions. 11/10 would cry again- IGN review

aww thank u :u:, yes i really tried to channel my inner poet and well it needed saying 4 such a beautiful meme :h:

repped
Reply 12
No, if they're hard working and don't sponge off their parents too much once they reach adulthood. Also no, if they don't bang on about it.

You can't help which family you were born into, so as long as they're nice people and don't seem spoiled and entitled then no need to hate them.
I wouldn't dislike them because they were rich, but if they had a horrible sense of entitlement because of it, or generally just a rubbish personality, then yeah, I would hate them.
repped

:ahee: thank u :h::hat2:
Not really I like them because I get great gifts on my birthday :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't feel any jealously towards those who are better off than I am. I do dislike those who are rude or condescending, or those who think they are better, because of their wealth.
:ahee: thank u :h::hat2:

you wouldn't believe how many reps i get for telling the OP he's a terrible poster
If they are well brought up, well behaved and not flashy I really like them.

If they are spoilt, I just pity them. I don't hate them.
Original post by Awesome Genius
X.

Tf wrong with you, can't you go a day without posting a new thread:cyber:
SMH:doh:

Latest