The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CoolCavy
aww thank u :u:, yes i really tried to channel my inner poet and well it needed saying 4 such a beautiful meme :h:

remember me when you become the next Shakespeare senpai. :biggrin:
Original post by AzimH
OP I know you're a snob. Fight me in real life m8 gg. You're like the Drake of the Student Room. I bet you pick up prostitutes in GTA and drop them off to safer cities.

na fam that killed my. gz on ur light green gem doe
Reply 22
Original post by vis break
na fam that killed my. gz on ur light green gem doe

Safe G. Wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for you.
Started from the bottom, now we here.
Original post by stonehrd4eva
you wouldn't believe how many reps i get for telling the OP he's a terrible poster

well i wud rep u 4 saying that 2 :biggrin:
Original post by SourLikeLemon
Not really I like them because I get great gifts on my birthday :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
well i wud rep u 4 saying that 2 :biggrin:

hit me up on recharge bby
hit me up on recharge bby

:eek: im hoping that isn't a euphemism....

do u want me to rep u is that it? :biggrin:
Original post by Awesome Genius
Spoilt, stupid people, mostly living in North West London.

Any north west weezies that agree? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why aren't people embarrassed to announce their bitterness publicly?
:eek: im hoping that isn't a euphemism....

do u want me to rep u is that it? :biggrin:

no it means rep me when your reps recharge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! silly billy !!! xxxx
no it means rep me when your reps recharge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! silly billy !!! xxxx

oh :lol: :colondollar: sorry i just assumed bc it is the internet...:colondollar:

and i will when my reps recharge :h:
Like the kind that get given everything and don't do any work. They claim they have "a business" but really they're just being handed everything.

what was the last thing your parents bought you?
do they not give you what you want?
why should the parents of these "rich kids" not get there child what they want whenever they want it?
they eared that money, something a lot of stupid people struggle to do.
oh :lol: :colondollar: sorry i just assumed bc it is the internet...:colondollar:

and i will when my reps recharge :h:

hey if you want more creepy, i got plenty of that stuff!!!!!!!!! PM me
hey if you want more creepy, i got plenty of that stuff!!!!!!!!! PM me

:lolwut: erm...ill think ill pass thnks, but thanks 4 the offer i suppose.. :s-smilie::wink:
Like the kind that get given everything and don't do any work. They claim they have "a business" but really they're just being handed everything.

yo don't hate on NW
Reply 35
The jealousy in here is astounding and is one of the reasons poor people stay poor. Rather than aspire to be better, the green monster sets in and they just resent others instead. It's this very mindset that is holding you back. Rather than hate on people who are doing better, aspire to be like them and take inspiration from them. How many haters does Kanye West have? Lots. How many haters does Floyd Mayweather have? Lots. To me they are both inspirational, both have delivered and both are not arrogant, but just sure of themselves, their talents and what they can bring to the world. People who hate are just insecure and projecting those insecurities onto other people. Its one of the main reasons now I no longer hang around with such people as the constant air of negativity is like a virus trying to drag you back down to that horrible level.

I'm not going to apologise for doing well with my life, thinking I'm great and generally being happy with my life because I've decided to take the initiative and make something of my life. Rather than blame others for your predicament why not learn to be more self-reflective, analyse your mistakes, analyse the time you're wasting to become more productive and make changes? I did. I quit things like gaming because I wanted to be better. I quit going out so much because I wanted to invest time in becoming successful. If you don't make sacrifices and prioritise then you will never be better. I don't even hate on these people with this mindset. I just feel sorry for them because they're trapped in a mental situation whereby they think everything is against them and they are powerless to do anything about it. The reality is, you control your own destiny, if you want to do so, but you need to alter your mindset and take control of what you do if you wish to see results.

Keep blaming everyone else for your problems and I can assure you that you won't go anywhere.
Original post by Mr JB
The jealousy in here is astounding and is one of the reasons poor people stay poor. Rather than aspire to be better, the green monster sets in and they just resent others instead. It's this very mindset that is holding you back. Rather than hate on people who are doing better, aspire to be like them and take inspiration from them. How many haters does Kanye West have? Lots. How many haters does Floyd Mayweather have? Lots. To me they are both inspirational, both have delivered and both are not arrogant, but just sure of themselves, their talents and what they can bring to the world. People who hate are just insecure and projecting those insecurities onto other people. Its one of the main reasons now I no longer hang around with such people as the constant air of negativity is like a virus trying to drag you back down to that horrible level.

I'm not going to apologise for doing well with my life, thinking I'm great and generally being happy with my life because I've decided to take the initiative and make something of my life. Rather than blame others for your predicament why not learn to be more self-reflective, analyse your mistakes, analyse the time you're wasting to become more productive and make changes? I did. I quit things like gaming because I wanted to be better. I quit going out so much because I wanted to invest time in becoming successful. If you don't make sacrifices and prioritise then you will never be better. I don't even hate on these people with this mindset. I just feel sorry for them because they're trapped in a mental situation whereby they think everything is against them and they are powerless to do anything about it. The reality is, you control your own destiny, if you want to do so, but you need to alter your mindset and take control of what you do if you wish to see results.

Keep blaming everyone else for your problems and I can assure you that you won't go anywhere.

Nobody actually seems jelous tho, if u read the previous posts pretty much everyone except the OP argue against what the OP said. U can't judge everyone just bc they commented on a title with a judgemental, jelous title
Original post by justag
No, if they're hard working and don't sponge off their parents too much once they reach adulthood. Also no, if they don't bang on about it.

You can't help which family you were born into, so as long as they're nice people and don't seem spoiled and entitled then no need to hate them.

I agree.
Its just the ones who are act spoilt, sponge off their parents, and dont do an honest days work because they have a lot of money that i hate.
dont like spoilt kids. love rich kids they can buy me stuff
Original post by Mr JB

Its not a noble way to live though that endless individualistic pursuit of personal possessions. Especially when you hear about the stuff that goes on the city; the cocaine, the whores, the champagne...Fair enough if someone wants to become a doctor but going in to the city just to become rich is not much better than openly admitting to drug dealing.

Latest