The Student Room Group

Cat Owners! I need you! (chance to win £5/10 amazon voucher!)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by nobodycarescarla
Thats no problem- I will give every cat a number anyway! Thankyou!:biggrin: Btw may I ask why hasn't your cat got a name?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

She is not a number, she is a free cat. She hasn't got a name because no name suits her really, so she's just cat :redface:
Original post by Welkom
She is not a number, she is a free cat. She hasn't got a name because no name suits her really, so she's just cat :redface:

So, she does have a name ..Cat!!
Reply 22
Count me in! I have two, do I choose? x
Original post by meganxs
Count me in! I have two, do I choose? x

Hey, you're more than welcome to involve both if you're happy to - the more the merrier! And thankyou! :biggrin:
I'll do it, happily!
I'll help with your project :h:
Original post by Welkom

Aww, well glad to have you both involved!

Original post by Larry'sMeerkat
I'll do it, happily!

Brilliant thankyou!😀

Original post by pineneedles
I'll help with your project :h:

Thankyou very much!😊
Ooh thankyou- currently I don't but I'll have a think because theres probably a cool way to incorporate them :biggrin: thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok, well if u need any pig related surveys answering im always willing 2 answer them :h:
Reply 28

I would love to do this! I have three cats who I <3 . I swear I'm not a cat lady.
Original post by abc:)
I would love to do this! I have three cats who I <3 . I swear I'm not a cat lady.

Your help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you! :biggrin:
meee
Count me in :smile:
Lol I never click on threads on the right hand side of the TSR page...

...but I have a cat, so whatever why not. You going to PM us all in October?
Original post by sarah1001
meee
owwwwwwwwww?? :u:
Original post by sarah1001
meee

Original post by Rhiannonjayne
Count me in :smile:

Original post by joey11223
Lol I never click on threads on the right hand side of the TSR page...

...but I have a cat, so whatever why not. You going to PM us all in October?

Thankyou all for volunteering- I really do appreciate it! :biggrin:
As I have had a greater response than anticipated - I shall be contacting everyone sometime next week (probably monday) with the details and survey so everyone can start exactly on the 1st of October!
Lol idk how I came across this thread but sure, I'll take part if u need more participants

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Count me in! I'm cat bonkers!
Also please don't pretend to have a cat. Its really not helpful and I will be able to tell if you have lied on the form - trust me!**

Aha!
"Count me in"!

Can I just send you my cat instead? All it does is sleep. I don't even know if it produces urine.
Original post by adil_247
Lol idk how I came across this thread but sure, I'll take part if u need more participants

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by digitalangel18
Count me in!

Original post by Hanya Pouncey
Count me in! I'm cat bonkers!

Thank you all! There's no real limit to the amount of participants- the more results the better the data collected 😀

Original post by Davalla
Aha!
"Count me in"!

Can I just send you my cat instead? All it does is sleep. I don't even know if it produces urine.

And thanks haha, but I don't think my dog would appreciate it! 😁
Just letting you all know I have pm'ed you all with the survey and details! Hope you all receive it okay!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending