The Student Room Group

I am freaking out help!!! Creepy teacher?!

So I have this teacher and he treats me like a pet. He's always asking me if I'm alright, always uses my name in examples in classes, get's SO happy when he sees me, tries to make me laugh in lesson, cos of him the teachers in English know me now O.o, he calls me in the middle of the lesson to see something from his computer screen, and last time I visited him cos it was end of the year, and he asked me if I can draw, he showed me a pic of a bird and I drew it but I didn't know what to do so I knelt down beside him and drew the pic, then he showed me pics on his phone of his pet and dad. The way he treats other people is a HUGE difference like to some people he's quite harsh and horrible.

I'm really freaking out my mum suspects he likes me or something which I REALLY hope isn't true cos I'm like a kid compared to him and I'm a girl btw.
I never had this thought of him liking me that way, but when my mum told me what she thinks I'm scared.

Ignore grammar etc I'm panicking.

Scroll to see replies

uhhh... If he asks you next time to draw something or anything like that. Ask him why or just say no.
I would tread very carefully if I was you.
if he asks you to look at something always include a friend or anyone you know who is there. try not to be on your own around him if you can.
it could all be harmless but its best to be safe.
maybe speak to him about, say that it makes you feel uncomfortable and you would appreciate if he didn't ask you. take a friend with you when you go.
if he continues speak to a teacher you trust and ask them to have a word.

speaking from experience:frown:
Hire a lawyer and attempt to sue the teacher.
Don't panic. The only time that you have to spend with this guy is during his lessons. Try and sit near the back and just concentrate on your work !
Original post by KristersS

Very varied advice you're spreading round the forums this evening.
Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym.
Ask around and see if others have similar experiences.
Original post by hihihihihi
Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym.

Err...?
Lol trust me I try man.
Original post by sunnydespair
Don't panic. The only time that you have to spend with this guy is during his lessons. Try and sit near the back and just concentrate on your work !
Ahh okkay, wow sorry to hear you've been through something similar. I'll try avoid visiting him less (like saturday mornings and lunchtimes) I just lovee the subject so much.
Original post by doctor_2_be
I would tread very carefully if I was you.
if he asks you to look at something always include a friend or anyone you know who is there. try not to be on your own around him if you can.
it could all be harmless but its best to be safe.
maybe speak to him about, say that it makes you feel uncomfortable and you would appreciate if he didn't ask you. take a friend with you when you go.
if he continues speak to a teacher you trust and ask them to have a word.

speaking from experience:frown:
Lol..
Original post by KristersS
How old are you and how old is he?
ask to move class
Report it to your head of year this is unacceptable teacher and student relationship difintly report it!!
Original post by Little Popcorns
How old are you and how old is he?

I really hope he doesn't know what TSR is. He's like 24-27 and I'm like 10 years younger than that lol.
If I do that he won't ever leave me alone. I do like him as a teacher and my class but I just hope he doesn't see me in an inappropriate way.
Original post by alexxandra
ask to move class
confront him...... with some friends
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Oruese
are you a girl?

Yes.
Original post by geniequeen48
I really hope he doesn't know what TSR is. He's like 24-27 and I'm like 10 years younger than that lol.

Hmm erm just stay away no private time with him.

But you shouldn't jump to conclusions yet. You may just be teachers pet and nothing else (we hope).

Quick Reply

Latest