The Student Room Group

I have nothing better do right now... AMA

Scroll to see replies

Serious question, shall we visit the Bronte house this christmas?

Spoiler

Reply 101
Original post by amoham
What city are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in a medium sized town in Kent.
Original post by drowzee
My older sister, Guass, Audrey Hepburn and Jane Austen.
My hobbies are pretty generic; I like baking, reading (fiction and non fiction), debating and the gym.

What do you like to bake?

What are your favourite books? :h:
Original post by drowzee

Lucky, I have two left feet and no hand-eye coordination. :redface:

You can work on it ; I can teach you 😝
Original post by Cherie Amour
With great bewbage.

LOL I was looking for a funny pickle photo just for you but I came across this:

:teehee:
The cartoon character's last name is Pickles from Rugrats and the other is Iggy Azalea. Too funny.

lel

yes. On point boobage and a healthy pickle. Which sounds like an innuendo but isn't

:biggrin:
Reply 106
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Serious question, shall we visit the Bronte house this christmas?

Spoiler

Checked and yes! This better not fail.

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
What do you like to bake?

What are your favourite books? :h:

Cookies, cupcakes, truffles etc. Almost everything I bake contains chocolate. :mmm:
Harry Potter, The Hobbit, 1984, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, The Da Vinci Code. I'm currently reading 'The Handmaid's Tale, I'm only half way through and It's already in my top ten.
Reply 107

:biggrin:

It's the perfect house (excluding the cemetery at the front), in the countryside. I want to live in it.
Original post by drowzee
It's the perfect house (excluding the cemetery at the front), in the countryside. I want to live in it.

Looks scary but I agree, I want to live in the countryside too now. :colondollar:
Original post by Okay PM me
Man.Bear.Pig is that you my don?:rofl:

Lmao was thinking the same thing, then saw your comment :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by drowzee
I live in a medium sized town in Kent.

I always assumed that you lived in Birmingham for some reason probably mistaken you for someone else.

On topic so which town are you from in Kent? Maidstone?
Original post by drowzee

Cookies, cupcakes, truffles etc. Almost everything I bake contains chocolate. :mmm:

As it should :sogood:.

Harry Potter, The Hobbit, 1984, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, The Da Vinci Code. I'm currently reading 'The Handmaid's Tale, I'm only half way through and It's already in my top ten.

1984 is one of my favourite books too. And I love Dan Brown, especially Angels and Demons. :h:
Reply 112
Looks scary but I agree, I want to live in the countryside too now. :colondollar:

I like how you have changed your mind. We have now literally become the same person. :colondollar:

Original post by Black Cat
I always assumed that you lived in Birmingham for some reason probably mistaken you for someone else.

On topic so which town are you from in Kent? Maidstone?

It's probably because I'm Indian. :biggrin: I would prefer not to say, but close. Further north, it's right near the thames.
Original post by drowzee
I like how you have changed your mind. We have now literally become the same person. :colondollar:

I don't know, I just think it would be lovely, I can just imagine myself with my old library sitting there reading with my african grey parrot keeping me company. :colondollar:
Reply 114
As it should :sogood:.

1984 is one of my favourite books too. And I love Dan Brown, especially Angels and Demons. :h:

Flawless taste.
It's such a depressing read but I couldn't put it down. It's probably my second favourite book after HP ofc :h:. I haven't read Angels and Demons, I've only read three of his books.
Original post by drowzee
Flawless taste.
It's such a depressing read but I couldn't put it down. It's probably my second favourite book after HP ofc :h:. I haven't read Angels and Demons, I've only read three of his books.

Which three have you read?

I've read all of his books, A&D and Inferno are probably my favourite two (the ending of Inferno was incredible).
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Lmao was thinking the same thing, then saw your comment :rofl: :rofl:

:five:
Reply 117
Which three have you read?

I've read all of his books, A&D and Inferno are probably my favourite two (the ending of Inferno was incredible).

The Da Vinci Code, The Lost Symbol and Digital Fortress. I really liked all them, I should read his other books. Have you read any of Kathy Reichs books? They're really good too.
What made you leave Sikhi? :curious:
Original post by drowzee
The Da Vinci Code, The Lost Symbol and Digital Fortress. I really liked all them, I should read his other books. Have you read any of Kathy Reichs books? They're really good too.

I didn't really like The Lost Symbol, the ending was quite boring imo :dontknow:.

You should definitely give Angels and Demons and Inferno a read, they are fantastic.

No I haven't, but thanks for the recommendations - what are they about? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest