The Student Room Group

Have never had sex with a woman on the pill-questions to ask

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChickenMadness
you can get it for free usually.

If you go to a walk in centre or a clinic; it's not be free in all pharmacies. Much easier and better to just take regular contraception.
Reply 21
well neither is sex with condoms haha

It's not that different from having sex without them though
Original post by hol918

it's very different in the sense that you don't feel anything lol.
Original post by jazjaz
Well just insist on using a condom anyway. Simple.

And it doesn't matter how good if feels without you clearly haven't built any trust with this woman. It won't feel good if your fears are realised and you become a daddy.

Save unprotected for someone you trust and have good communication with and who you know is clean.

I don't like condoms, they stink, especially if the mood is horny and lusty and you really like her.
Reply 24
it's very different in the sense that you don't feel anything lol.

I didn't have that problem aha
Honestly champ, i fell pregnant on the pill, using a condom with my fella and taking the morning after pill, my daughter is about to turn 3, so 3 contaceptions failed, if you dont want a kid then wrap it up, contaception isnt 100% from catching stds or getting a gal pregnant.
Original post by Mummabear
Honestly champ, i fell pregnant on the pill, using a condom with my fella and taking the morning after pill, my daughter is about to turn 3, so 3 contaceptions failed, if you dont want a kid then wrap it up, contaception isnt 100% from catching stds or getting a gal pregnant.

You love her though right? Champ, lol
Original post by Anonymous
You love her though right? Champ, lol

They failed for a reason and and gave me the best child, i love my little girl more than life its self pure and rare diamond
Original post by Mummabear
They failed for a reason and and gave me the best child, i love my little girl more than life its self pure and rare diamond

Ok, what reason? You mean you did, 'help it along'? I won't tell anyone.
Reply 29
I don't like condoms, they stink, especially if the mood is horny and lusty and you really like her.

Well if you are willing to risk it because condoms stink and you really like her you sound exactly like the kind of sucker who will end up being a baby daddy. Grow up.
Original post by jazjaz
Well if you are willing to risk it because condoms stink and you really like her you sound exactly like the kind of sucker who will end up being a baby daddy. Grow up.

Excuse me, but I didn't mean that-I meant use the pill -condoms aren't 100%, neither is the pill.
The amount of people with completely immature ideas about sex in this thread is astounding. Whilst I'd agree it can be a 'bit of a mood killer' or 'less pleasurable' having to 'wrap it up', so is having to financially and emotionally support a child you didn't want for the rest of your live long days. Grow up, kthnx.
(edited 8 years ago)
Ok, what reason? You mean you did, 'help it along'? I won't tell anyone.

Haha definatly not i was only 21 when i fell pregnant, been with my fella 7years so its no issue to me. Id rather have had a career 1st if im honest with you, however shes a loving little girl and now im happy it all failed....it was obviously meant to be.

But in the situation it sounds like your in, if you cant trust that this girl is on the pill/or anyother contraception its better to find a condom that your comfortable using, theres so many these days im sure you can find one that doesnt upset your rythem
Is it much better than with a condom?

And secondly, can I trust her to be on it, can I tell anyhow, could I be trapped or make a mistake and get her pregnant? The worst thing I can think of is being lied to and then becoming a dad at the wrong time.

There are two main aspects to the difference: physical and emotional.

There is a physical difference, but if you've been using good condoms (for me, this means non-latex) it's not an enormous one.

The emotional one was the big surprise. It's a way of eroticising trust because, yes, you need to trust each other just as if, for example, one of you was tied up.

If you're not happy with taking that risk, then either continue to use condoms (presumably this has been safe enough for you in the past) or don't ejaculate inside her.

Is this a monogamous relationship? Are you sure neither of you has an STI?
Reply 34
Original post by hol918
It hugely different both physically and emotionally. Condoms reduce the pleasurable sensation and they bunch up and alter the natural thrusting rhythm. It is one of the beauties of a committed loving relationship to do away with them, in my view..
Reply 35
As someone said on the first page, sex with a condom is so unpleasurable that to be honest I'd rather not have penetrative sex at all in that situation, and just stick to foreplay. The difference really is that enormous - up until the age of 21 I had only ever had sex using a condom and I thought I just didnt enjoy penetrative sex. Then I tried it without a, and the difference wsa amazing.

Notice that everyone saying "its not that bad" are women, who obviously have no direct experience.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by poohat

If my girlfriend wasnt prepared to go on the pill that would be close to a 100% dealbreaker for me.

If my boyfriend refused to wear a condom then that would be a 100% deal breaker for me. Of course us girls know that it desensitises sex a bit but quite frankly there are bigger worries when it comes to sex - like getting pregnant or STIs. There are condoms out there that are designed to be as thin and life like feeling as possible you just have to look.

I reckon guys would feel entirely different about it if they were the ones who got pregnant.
Just pull out?
Reply 38
Original post by Zarek
It hugely different both physically and emotionally. Condoms reduce the pleasurable sensation and they bunch up and alter the natural thrusting rhythm. It is one of the beauties of a committed loving relationship to do away with them, in my view..

I've always found them to be a bit of a turn off because lets be honest it's a piece of rubber going inside you but I mean I've never found it to make it less pleasurable really...maybe I need to pay more attention haha
Just pull out?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO there is a thing called pre-cum and guys leak it when aroused and that can get a girl pregnant during sex too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending