The Student Room Group

Is your life boring?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
well the fact we are on TSR suggests it is :colonhash:

Having said that i do enjoy life, especially with the addition of guinea pigs :h:

I keep seeing you on tsr today :'D

And I used to think my life was boring - then I made a list of things I'd done in the last 2 years and realised really I live a busy life - just sometimes have boring weeks
If I had a life it'd be boring, but ...
na fam. my lifes sick.
I go to school and eat bre d0ritos and m0untin dew.
then i come home and play c0d with my faze clan buddies
then I go on tsr and shrekt scrubs
Original post by nobodycarescarla
I keep seeing you on tsr today :'D

And I used to think my life was boring - then I made a list of things I'd done in the last 2 years and realised really I live a busy life - just sometimes have boring weeks

yeah, i have no homework to do (spent the entire weekend doing it) and i did my extra reading in my frees so im having the night off :h:
Original post by silverbolt
I paint games workshop models. Im not as good as i used to be but i can still paint to a quite decent standard. Ive won awards for it in the past.

I read sci-fi, fantasy and horror and some action adventure

I must say this is very disappointing for me. I was hoping that you would be painting majestic landscapes perfectly capturing the detail and light which is before you. With your dogs running around and sitting by your feet begging for attention. I love pointing and I wish I could do it. Being able to put down on paper a vision in your head or a memory which you would otherwise forget.

The same with your choice of reading. I was hoping for the Greek classics, Roman philosophy and maybe some 17th century British political theory and of course the Bible. :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
nope. My life is amazing :biggrin:
I suppose to others my life would be boring. I live out in the country, on my own (well with two dogs) I dont drink an awful lot and dont go clubbing. I ahve very good friends, I work two jobs and I spend my free time painting and playing tabletop and online games. I go for walks with the dogs, i paint and i read. I live quite the simple life but i love peace and quiet - just wish i had more money.

My life to some would be boring - but i wouldnt change it

Your life sounds amazing! Can we swap?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vis break
na fam. my lifes sick.
I go to school and eat bre d0ritos and m0untin dew.
then i come home and play c0d with my faze clan buddies
then I go on tsr and shrekt scrubs

not enough memes, stop being a tryhard/10
Original post by Sneakerhead
not enough memes, stop being a tryhard/10

wtf u nerd not everythings about memes i was just stating what I do on a regular basis
Original post by picklescamp
nope. My life is amazing :biggrin:

What do you then? I am currently listening to early Venetian lute music. :tongue:
Mine is fairly repetitive
Reply 31
I can't bear to get trapped into the 9-5 cycle and turn my life into a routine. Every so often I try to shake it up. This time I quit my job so I could move abroad.
Original post by william walker
What do you then? I am currently listening to early Venetian lute music. :tongue:

I work hard, get good grades and learn stuff at school. I have lots of amazing friends who I always have fun with and have deeply fulfilling relationships with. We go out a lot partying :smile: . I read, write, think, listen to music and lurk on tsr. I also sing, play guitar, row, swim, and take a lot of lovely selfies. Fun times being me.
Flute music? Das chill, I'm listening to chet faker
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by vis break
wtf u nerd not everythings about memes i was just stating what I do on a regular basis

try again/420
I wish my life was more boring. Lots of drama in my social circle all of the time and it's very exhausting.
My life is boring when @Friar Chris ignores me :moon:

I suppose to others my life would be boring. I live out in the country, on my own (well with two dogs) I dont drink an awful lot and dont go clubbing. I ahve very good friends, I work two jobs and I spend my free time painting and playing tabletop and online games. I go for walks with the dogs, i paint and i read. I live quite the simple life but i love peace and quiet - just wish i had more money.

My life to some would be boring - but i wouldnt change it

That sounds amazing.
Reply 36
No. Everything is going great at the moment and I wouldn't change it for the world.

1. Upscaling my business - got a lot of work on as well which is a good thing
2. The weather is amazing which means I can go to the beach for a few drinks after work and relax
3. In a relationship - although bit of a distance at the moment but meh, could be worse
4. I get time to travel and see amazing cultural places as well

I'm pretty much living a rather simple life but I wouldn't change it for the world. More days relaxing at the beach to come.

Original post by Yo bee
Just wondering as sometimes I have an existential crisis. Anyone else?

Every bloody day! :sadnod:
Reply 38
Nice insight thanks guys and girls 😀
No, it's pretty interesting, I could do with more money and sex though.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest