Original post by therecovery
Congrats bud:d

Thank you!
Reply 183
Original post by Dylann
Coming soon - Asurat's road to 3A*s

Don't worry about the remark, just drop the subject and get the A*s :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably not going to do another revision blog as I won't need the push, but yeah fingers crossed :wink:
Original post by Asurat
Probably not going to do another revision blog as I won't need the push, but yeah fingers crossed :wink:

Hey, any tips for improving grades in Physics specifically?
Reply 185
Original post by SheLikeTheMango
Hey, any tips for improving grades in Physics specifically?

I'd just say complete all of your assignments (not give up and fail, but complete if even past the deadline), and mash past papers until you're happy with the level you're working at. That's all I know, sorry if that wasn't very helpful!
My tip is just work hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheMission!
My tip is just work hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Work smart...

Posted from TSR Mobile
How can I get A in AS chemistry?!😱D: panicking since I'm not brilliantly academic

Posted from TSR Mobile

????
Original post by Asurat

I think you should make another one it could be really helpful and this one was a great success
Inspired me to make my own :tongue:
i first id like to set out that im new to this so apologies for any mistakes. Apologies also if this gets a little too long....Anyways, I really need help. Im coming back to school from the first half term holiday of the school year in 2 days (monday), however i am currently ****ting bricks and let me tell you why. Throughout the first half term I felt really unmotivated to go school, seeing no point of school and depressed (my job at mcdonalds made this even worse) so for this i really didnt put in a lot of effort. I would try hard in lessons however if i didnt understand something (happened a lot in physics) i wouldnt bother dealing with it after school. I would miss a lot of tasks for all 3 of my subjects which are maths, physics and philosophy. Each of these subjects have 2 teachers per subjects i.e. ive got 6 teachers in total. After attending just 3 lessons for one of my maths teachers (who teaches S1) i felt his teaching was terrible so i stopped attending lessons for him. Now because of this i couldnt and so didnt answer a single question on my maths test (only on his half of the paper thougg) which decides if we stay on the course or not. Due to my school being quite bad to put it gently, we will assume i stay on my course. Now i find myself two days away from school however i still yet have not learned a lot and am now trying to catch up but im finding it extremely hard with the tasks since i dont know a lot. What would you suggest i do because I really want to get back on track. Honestly I just feel like quiting school and just joining the army.
Top man :smile:
Original post by TottenhamsHokage
i first id like to set out that im new to this so apologies for any mistakes. Apologies also if this gets a little too long....Anyways, I really need help. Im coming back to school from the first half term holiday of the school year in 2 days (monday), however i am currently ****ting bricks and let me tell you why. Throughout the first half term I felt really unmotivated to go school, seeing no point of school and depressed (my job at mcdonalds made this even worse) so for this i really didnt put in a lot of effort. I would try hard in lessons however if i didnt understand something (happened a lot in physics) i wouldnt bother dealing with it after school. I would miss a lot of tasks for all 3 of my subjects which are maths, physics and philosophy. Each of these subjects have 2 teachers per subjects i.e. ive got 6 teachers in total. After attending just 3 lessons for one of my maths teachers (who teaches S1) i felt his teaching was terrible so i stopped attending lessons for him. Now because of this i couldnt and so didnt answer a single question on my maths test (only on his half of the paper thougg) which decides if we stay on the course or not. Due to my school being quite bad to put it gently, we will assume i stay on my course. Now i find myself two days away from school however i still yet have not learned a lot and am now trying to catch up but im finding it extremely hard with the tasks since i dont know a lot. What would you suggest i do because I really want to get back on track. Honestly I just feel like quiting school and just joining the army.

id say make a realistic plan of what topics you missed and just start with that . Dont forget your teachers are there to help and just explain the situation your in I'm sure they'll help you . Maybe ask a friend to help you out ?
Reply 195
this is so inspirational
I'm new to the thread and I'm interesting and inspired by what you've achieved.
I was wondering on how exactly do you revise and what's your procedure for past papers, Asurat?
Reply 197
Original post by Niyi Aderounmu
I'm new to the thread and I'm interesting and inspired by what you've achieved.
I was wondering on how exactly do you revise and what's your procedure for past papers, Asurat?

AS I just did all of the papers and made sure I learned the 1, 2 and 3 mark question answers if they came up a lot. If you go further back in my thread you can find the specific stuff I was doing at the time.

Still struggling against the tide to do better (A*s) during A2 though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending