The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4521
Original post by EverybodyLies04
These are the titles for all the episodes.
There is an episode with just Capaldi and they are not all 2 parters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, just as an FYI there are people in this thread who don't like any spoilers (episode titles included) so it would be nice if you'd stick that picture in a spoiler.

Definitely some interesting titles there though. I wonder whether (speculation related to episode titles in spoiler below)

Spoiler

And I am really quite jealous!
My brother is currently at Uni in Cardiff and there was a point where he'd keep sending me pictures of things he saw :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Aula
Hey, just as an FYI there are people in this thread who don't like any spoilers (episode titles included) so it would be nice if you'd stick that picture in a spoiler.

And I am really quite jealous!
My brother is currently at Uni in Cardiff and there was a point where he'd keep sending me pictures of things he saw :colonhash:

everytime i read the word spoiler I remember the episode 'Let's Kill Hitler':afraid:
Reply 4523
Original post by getfunky!
everytime i read the word spoiler I remember the episode 'Let's Kill Hitler':afraid:

:shh: spoilers

I've blocked most of that series out of m memory :mmm:
Gah next saturday is going to be epic, the excitement is real! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yum::yum::woo::woo::woo:
Series 9 starts next Saturday at 7:40 pm :party::party::party::party:

Sorry if this has already been said, just wanted to spread the word :h:

watch a prolouge here:
[video="youtube;8-fFyrxbSes"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-fFyrxbSes[/video]

Countdown here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150919T1940&p0=136&font=cursive&swk=1
(edited 8 years ago)

I still remember being shocked at what a **** episode that was
Original post by Aula
:shh: spoilers

I've blocked most of that series out of m memory :mmm:

it was so bad:cry2:it was soooo bad:nooo:
Reply 4528
it was so bad:cry2:it was soooo bad:nooo:

But as I've blocked it out, it's okay, because it doesn't exist!
Original post by CoolCavy
Gah next saturday is going to be epic, the excitement is real! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yum::yum::woo::woo::woo:

shweet! thanks for the reminder, I've been avoiding all the teasers because they'll only lead to high expectations..

Original post by yelllowribbon
I still remember being shocked at what a **** episode that was

yeah :frown: it's not something i'll want to watch again anytime soon
Original post by Aula
But as I've blocked it out, it's okay, because it doesn't exist!

just because you've convinced yourself, doesn't mean it doesn't exist:mmm:
I went to see the first 2 episodes of the new series in Cardiff the other night at the BAFTA event.
No spoilers but I will just say that they are brilliant. Everything I wanted in an episode. Bigger, more cinematic and the 2 parter works really well.
They are writing for Capaldi much better now (and others tbh) and if this is the start of the series then it looks like it's going to be great.
It felt like a series finale. Few epic and hilarious scenes.
I met Capaldi afterwards as well :smile:
It is of course better watching the 2 parter together but it finishes and picks up brilliantly for each episode.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That actually makes me quite hopeful about the new season. I hated last season and it was mainly due to the focus being on Clara so I'm happy to see the show reverting its focus to the actual protagonist that is the doctor!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooooh I'm excited! Even though I know it's going to be crap. :redface: I miss the Clara from Series 7 :sad: And.. I miss the fabulous Matt Smith (:love:) ... wish Moffat would just leave so Capaldi can shine...
Reply 4533
just because you've convinced yourself, doesn't mean it doesn't exist:mmm:

:hand:

However, as in my consciousness it does not exist, it doesn't matter to me! :awesome:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
And.. I miss the fabulous Matt Smith (:love:)

^ This haha.
Apologies for not putting the episode titles as a spoiler!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Four days! :woo:
I am!! He talked about guitars, it was very cool and rather surreal lol.
I think there is a video of the guitar question kicking about.

Yeah, I've seen it :smile:

I've got a pic of where I am in the audience.
From the right, front row, 4 seats in. I'm from Scotland too but I had to go down for it (I am that sad haha) ImageUploadedByStudent Room1442241684.332658.jpg

So, you're female? :wink:
Interesting prequel. It's a shame studios can't keep secrets any more though, we all know who is being discussed - don't mention as we may have people who don't know.

Also seems Clara is going at Christmas and River Song is back (at which point in her timeline will be more interesting).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34266847

Quick Reply

Latest