The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

To OP. You don't even deserve to be anywhere near a vagina if you think it's 'icky.'
Original post by Foo.mp3
There hasn’t been the need in days, mind you there remains one outstanding so I wouldn’t get too comfortable just yet :redface:

This is hardly contentious :dontknow:

Pretty sure that wasn’t the essence of my protestation, but sure, I’m noble like that, and you’re welcome :horse:

Haha, what so I’ll come spam TSR less frequently?

Perhaps some mancubs are, aye, but in my experience most mature adults have no problem being real about things (although granted men will tend to undercook the emotionality somewhat)

Quote? :confused:

Perhaps re-read, this time paying particular attention to the qualifiers: regularity of contact + depth of investment (both of which were significantly lacking with my Greek ex, not least because we lived in different cities for much of the time we were in a-relationship-of-sorts)

Aye, although those feelings have dulled with time and I doubt we will ever feature in each other's lives again, there will probably always be a residual fondness and a feeling of familial affinity :emog:

You say that but in my experience girls will stay with you almost no matter what if you know how to handle your **** in other respects (not limited to the sexual domain) :bandit:

Quality not quantity :pierre:

..and what proportion of those guys have either been beta/submissive, or at least not made you feel slightly in awe of them/kept you on your toes, or else had multiple sexual partners/gone on to treat you poorly or mess about with other people, I wonder? :gah: (often a false economy)

It's possible to give girls the best sexual experience they've ever had without resorting to oral, believe me (can't really go into detail here, unfortunately)

Please don’t tell mistruths about this ****, even in jest, you’ve had approaching 2 years to meet up with and date me; never once have I stopped encouraging you to/suggested you could not, in spite of my dating other people at times and all the crap you've put me/us through :hmmm:

I'm not allowed to talk about other women,remember? So I can't quote.

Yeah but I was pretty hurt at times,well for theost part,especially whenever pub had you're greek ex and your other ex was back in touch on FB. I felt like I was interfering in something by dating you. I was very jealous to say the least and I'm usually not jealous as a person
(edited 8 years ago)
I think that going down on any woman is disgusting, as a vagina is filled with bacteria and not really pleasant to look at.
It is just plain unnatural for a mam to just put his tongue on a woman's vagina
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Blue_Mason
I think that going down on any woman is disgusting, as a vagina is filled with bacteria and not really pleasant to look at.

No blow jobs for you 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
this is so ridiculous, going down on girls should be as expected as going down on boys? its as 'icky' for both sexes and if you're mature enough to be sexually active, maybe you should get out of your 12 year old mindset aye?
Original post by WannabeDoctor98
No blow jobs for you 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am sorry, like I am straight, but the thought of going down on a woman is off putting.I do not see in what I would get form committing such an act
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
You say that but in my experience girls will stay with you almost no matter what if you know how to handle your **** in other respects (not limited to the sexual domain) :bandit:

Your experience must be limited or the girls might be young. Once they start getting good sex and it becomes important to them they will drop the selfish guys like hot potatoes, particularly if she can't orgasm from intercourse alone.
Original post by Foo.mp3
:laugh: Nice one. Good girl, I'll let your misinterpretation go :h:

No 'buts' Hannah, you need to take responsibility for your failures and commit to correcting the pattern of avoidance going forward..

Spoiler

You mean,the correct version of events :wink:

Sorry :frown:
Original post by Awesome Genius
Petrified about this. But the girl I'm seeing is insisting that I do as reciprocation.

It's so icky....

Is this sort of thing expected from boys?

As a guy, I absolutely go down on girls - quite honestly, I enjoy it a lot.
I've twice made a girl orgasm whilst going down on her.
Original post by Foo.mp3
x

Don't worry guys our resident PUA and expert on women is here to teach us the ways!

Oh mighty one please teach us how to please our women :adore:
Reply 290
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Don't worry guys our resident PUA and expert on women is here to teach us the ways!

Oh mighty one please teach us how to please our women :adore:

Don't go down on a girl, it's beta.
Original post by Josb
Don't go down on a girl, it's beta.

Actually not going down on a girl is beta, it probably means you've never made a girl orgasm
Reply 292
Actually not going down on a girl is beta, it probably means you've never made a girl orgasm

I was just summarizing for you the main advice of the resident PUA...
Original post by Josb
I was just summarizing for you the main advice of the resident PUA...

Oh right sorry :biggrin:

Well I guess we should all listen to him as he does pull all the girls, even the imaginary ones :mmm:
Can we just take this to a vote? So this thread can just end.
Reply 295
Original post by SmashConcept
Black guys don't.

some do, some don't.
Original post by Blue_Mason
I am sorry, like I am straight, but the thought of going down on a woman is off putting.I do not see in what I would get form committing such an act

The whole point is that you're doing it for your partner. It's not about what you directly get out of it unless you're one of those people who don't get turned on by their partner getting off.

By the way do you think your balls are 100% hygienic? At least the bacteria in the vagina is good bacteria. Also you should be concentrating your effort on the clit anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
Oh right sorry :biggrin:

Well I guess we should all listen to him as he does pull all the girls, even the imaginary ones :mmm:

Who's got better game you think, Foo or I?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Who's got better game you think, Foo or I?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're just thirsty and really creepy, you sound like you will be the jared fogle.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 299
Original post by slade p
You're just thirsty and really creepy, you sound you will be the hatred fogle.

Hatred Fogle? Is that Ben Fogle's brother?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending