The Student Room Group

How long do you take to get ready everyday

I take 10 mins, but when I'm lazy it can take 20 mins to get ready for uni/work/whatever. How long does everyone take??? :zomg:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
10mins?! Do u skip breakfast :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Including showering/hair/make-up and generally getting ready to leave....about 40/50 mins.
Half an hour:colondollar:
15 mins shower/brushing teeth
5 mins dressing up
10 mins eating breakfast/packing books
10 mins. If i need to wear make up 20/30 mins--don't have the motivation to wear make up every day lmao.
40mins

6:10am: out of bed/brush teeth/bath
6:30am - 6:50am: cream body/put clothes on (if youre lucky)

I don't wear make-up and hair is basically always in place. So 40mins I guess :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by amoham

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sometimes. Usually I just shove food into my bag and eat on the way.
An hour

Shower
Dressing up
Makeup
Hair
Getting stuff together
Asian Mums - "Why you taking so long?"

I just finished brushing my teeth. :indiff:

You should get ready in 2 mins!

Okay Mum I will try

:indiff:
Original post by amoham

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because getting ready invloves having breakfast?
I am always ready.
Original post by arfah
I take 10 mins, but when I'm lazy it can take 20 mins to get ready for uni/work/whatever. How long does everyone take??? :zomg:

I like taking my time
about 45 mins for uni
Reply 12
Original post by Idiotic Tendency
Because getting ready invloves having breakfast?

Erm yh lol can't leave without it

Posted from TSR Mobile
40 minutes in total to get ready and tidy my room. Then I have breakfast afterwards and out the door :smile:
At least 15 minutes to shower, 10 minutes to make and eat breakfast and another 15 minutes for general lazing about (not including the 30 minutes I spend refusing to get out of bed when my alarm goes off :tongue:).
I'd never be able to take 10mins bc I have my shower in the morning, so including that around 1hr 15. ~

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 16
How does everyone shower in the morning? It's so much effort. I can only shower in the evening.
Original post by arfah

about the same... lol
Original post by arfah
How does everyone shower in the morning? It's so much effort. I can only shower in the evening.

Bc otherwise I genuinely can't compute and also feel pretty 'icky' for the rest of the day. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arfah

I shower right before I go to bed in the winter, otherwise i shower in the morning.

Quick Reply

Latest