The Student Room Group

I'm ChaoticButterfly, AMA.

I am dead on the inside :indiff:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hm...I suppose now is the time to ask. - Did you read my PM I sent to you that day? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you think of this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GyRITsYt9U
Reply 3
I don't like your vibe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Hm...I suppose now is the time to ask. - Did you read my PM I sent to you that day? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was your PM about? :colone:
Original post by RobML
I don't like your vibe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ikr. :s-smilie:
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wut?

I get lots of PMs :sexface:
Reply 7
Original post by william walker
What was your PM about? :colone:

Bahahah XD If I remember correctly, you were among the chosen few. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you think of this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GyRITsYt9U

[video="youtube;iCqMuM7jh2o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqMuM7jh2o[/video]
Original post by Anon_98
Bahahah XD If I remember correctly, you were among the chosen few. :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What I was a topic under discussion in your PM? :colondollar:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
[video="youtube;iCqMuM7jh2o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqMuM7jh2o[/video]

You can't expect me to listen to that can you? I don't like them.
I like your p_ssy :colone:
Original post by TheReader
Did somebody break your heart?

I suppose. Never really gotten that far with anyone. It's more I feel TSR has infested my body like some symbiotic parasite of horror.Me making an AMA is like this.

(edited 8 years ago)

Me too, I think I have to pull an all nighter because I have to finish my essay :frown: should I cry?

Say you were on a cliff edge and you could only save one of two people before the other falls and dies:

1.One is an islamic extremist who has murdered and raped innocent people, he has also indoctrinated thousands
2.The other is a pregnant woman who voted UKIP because she felt disillusioned with politics

Why would you save the extremist and not the woman?
Wut?

I get lots of PMs :sexface:

XD Oh my, that's totally not even what I asked. :bubbles: If you choose to play then you've got to play the game properly, Chaoticbutterfly. "Did you read my PM" ...not "How many PM's do you recieve" Gosshhh. :grumble:

~

Anyway, for some proper questions:

Do you like debating? :h:

How did you come up with that username? :holmes:

Do you believe in the big bang theory? :erm:

What do you think of people who are colour blind + colour blind..ness as a whole? :dance:

How would you describe yourself to a stranger? :bubbles:

Can you draw? If so, please post a picture of a hand drawn penguin. (I promise I'll rep it if you do to say thank you.) :penguinhug:

Do you glow in the dark? (If you're not sure try it out rn and let me know asap) :awesome:

What do you think of 17 year olds who like running around like this? -----> :woo:

Assuming you carry a folder to school, talk me through what happens when you drop it? :cry2:

Who would you consider to be your favourite user on TSR? (As in, who's posts do you like the most.) :moon:

Would you ever lick the carpet? :getmecoat:

Do you say graaaaahhhss or grass? :tongue:

What colour/print is your quilt? :biggrin:

What's your view on people who commit murder and in an ideal world how would you treat them/wish for them to be treated? :fuhrer:

Can you describe all the different groups/cliques on TSR? XD

~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Me too, I think I have to pull an all nighter because I have to finish my essay :frown: should I cry?

I dunno. I'm unemployed :woo:

I got no responsibilities other than breathing, eating and ****ting. I'm living the dream.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

No. You should write and finish your essay. Crying will just slow you down. I wrote a message to someone which I thought would take 40 minutes-1 hour. Ended up taking 2 hours because I kept crying. :tongue:
Original post by Gears265
Say you were on a cliff edge and you could only save one of two people before the other falls and dies:

1.One is an islamic extremist who has murdered and raped innocent people, he has also indoctrinated thousands
2.The other is a pregnant woman who voted UKIP because she felt disillusioned with politics

Why would you save the extremist and not the woman?

Is this some kind of cultural Marxism voight kampff test?
Reply 19
No. You should write and finish your essay. Crying will just slow you down. I wrote a message to someone which I thought would take 40 minutes-1 hour. Ended up taking 2 hours because I kept crying. :tongue:

Was it hilrho? :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest