The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tbf some of the defending I've seen in Rocket League is akin to Arsenal's so the discussion of that game is somewhat relevant.
Should not have joked about Wilshere assuming the Diaby role, now he actually has. His career is finished lets be fair.
Original post by The Shed End
Tbf some of the defending I've seen in Rocket League is akin to Arsenal's so the discussion of that game is somewhat relevant.

PRSOM

Didn't know you played m8
I'm awesome, fite me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Completed it mate.
Chelsea in freefall back to the lower leagues

-Shed End still posting more on the Arsenal thread

bruh you can still post here if the Millwall/Chelsea match thread bombs
(edited 8 years ago)
Completed it mate.

m8 pls, you can't complete it until you defeat me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arsenal not losing games

-Zurich posting more on the Arsenal thread

Where were you after the West Ham game?
#woodwork
#fairweather
#onlypipeswhennotgettingrekt6-0
Arsenal not losing games

-Zurich posting more on the Arsenal thread

Where were you after the West Ham game?
#woodwork
#fairweather
#onlypipeswhennotgettingrekt6-0

gainful employment
Original post by Zürich
gainful employment

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Is this Wilshere news official or just rumours?

just rumours
will never be another like Tone.

Arsenal boy,man and bronze

And by some accounts, the best Guinness drinker in London. 15 pints deep striding out of the George into a cab elsewhere, Merson back seat complaining about the meter :laugh:
(edited 8 years ago)
I would have sorted out this thread immediately if I were a mod, some of the posts on here are like graffiti

3 clean sheets and 3 goals conceded compared to 0 clean sheets and 12 goal conceded (the most in the league) by Chelsea..... #salty
they're all doing it out of desperation. no substance in their attempts whatsoever.
Let's facing our defending is Just like the front of Matilde's dress.
Original post by shawn_o1
I would have sorted out this thread immediately if I were a mod, some of the posts on here are like graffiti

Can't do **** on mobile app

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wilshere out until Christmas.

My other half is an Arsenal fan and he was adamant in the summer he didn't care about how many minutes he'd played in the last couple of years, he'd continue keeping him and paying the wages.

Now after another minimum half season missing, where do you draw the line? How long does it go on for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hayles101

My other half is an Arsenal fan and he was adamant in the summer he didn't care about how many minutes he'd played in the last couple of years, he'd continue keeping him and paying the wages.

Now after another minimum half season missing, where do you draw the line? How long does it go on for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We did the same thing with RVP and it [arguably] paid off.

(For man utd)
Reply 6958
He has to try another club. It's the only rational thing he has not tried.

People have said though that it's the way he runs that is the root cause of his problems. (I don't know if that is true.) So they may never fully clear up.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by hayles101

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a tough one, because he's great player when he plays but he's also a big reason as to why we aren't signing another midfielder. Realistically you want 5 or 6 TOP players for those central 3 positions as City (and arguably you) have. We have 5 including Wilshere, but you can't count him when he's consistently missing half a season. Add another midfielder inevitably getting a 2 month lay off and we're really struggling, especially if we intend to go far in the CL. I wouldn't sell him just yet as he's still what 23? but at some point you have to look at investing elsewhere

Latest