The Student Room Group

Nickelodeon Are Launching A New Channel With Nothing But '90s Shows

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hashim123
Aren't you like 27?

And? :smile:
Original post by ironandbeer2
I was reading just the other day he loved Disney and especially Snow White - drew characters from it.

XD Oh..wow- really?¿I would never have thought aha.- That's pretty cute tbh. :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
XD Oh..wow- really?¿I would never have thought aha.- That's pretty cute tbh. :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Liked them for their whiteness apparently. Still quite the t w a t.

Reply 43
Original post by iSerendipity
And? :smile:

Nvm, I was doing my sums wrong. 😒
Liked them for their whiteness apparently. Still quite the t w a t.

That was a good read, thank you for sharing. :hugs: <3 but oh my... silly Hitler. >.< 'Prsom.' XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
That was a good read, thank you for sharing. :hugs: <3 but oh my... silly Hitler. >.< 'Prsom.' XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

He just needed a bit of TLC :colonhash: I guarantee if Nickelodeon had been around in Hitler's day, there would have been no world war or any war at all. Mind you he did prefer Disney...damn he'd have gone to war on Nickelodeon's ass wouldn't he :frown:
Reply 46
CN > Disney > the now Boomerang shows >= Nick

The Boomerang shows . tom and Jerry, Looney Toons, Wacky Races, FlintstonesDamn now that I think about it, The cartoon life was clustered. Imagine just on CN (well before Boom was made or vis-a-versa), shows were clustered on one channel.
Even worse when the channel showed cartoons for the afternoon only :frown:
He just needed a bit of TLC :colonhash:

If only you were around too then, Iron. :mmm:

I guarantee if Nickelodeon had been around in Hitler's day, there would have been no world war or any war at all. Mind you he did prefer Disney...damn he'd have gone to war on Nickelodeon's ass wouldn't he :frown:

:rofl: :rofl: You seem awfully certain that the existence of a show would've possibly determined the world's fate. XD I can now just imagine this as the background music when the Treaty of Versailles was being signed. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pH48FM-8P9I
Bahahah, >.< that's totally what would've happened. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

:rofl: :rofl: You seem awfully certain that the existence of a show would've possibly determined the world's fate. XD I can now just imagine this as the background music when the Treaty of Versailles was being signed. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pH48FM-8P9I
Bahahah, >.< that's totally what would've happened. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

God they were fit...

Yeah right were you born in '98 if you know Sister Sister :colonhash:
God they were fit...

Yeah right were you born in '98 if you know Sister Sister :colonhash:

:rofl: Oh my.

Don't underestimate me. :grumble: ..but you're right I don't. :rofl: I just looked it up after you mentioned it in your initial comment and now I can just see it. :moon: I can see it so well that... it's almost as though I did know the show. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
TV was better in the 1700s.... -_-
Original post by Anon_98
:rofl: Oh my.

Don't underestimate me. :grumble: ..but you're right I don't. :rofl: I just looked it up after you mentioned it in your initial comment and now I can just see it. :moon: I can see it so well that... it's almost as though I did know the show. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anon, you total wannabe. Get back to your Hannah friggin' Montana.
Reply 52
Original post by Hashim123
This, I think more of my favourites were on CN and Disney than they were Nick.

I agree, much preferred those channels
ah the 90's Kenan and Kel was great
Can't we have a dedicated SpongeBob SquarePants channel? :colonhash: :moon:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
Can't we have a dedicated SpongeBob SquarePants channel? :colonhash: :moon:

1442350336699.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Honestly, 90s babies had the BEST childhoods

I dont care what anyone says

#90sKid

Quick Reply