The Student Room Group

Germany is closing the borders, i just read it :->

Relax for a while before the invaders come in Britain.

I didn't find details yet, i hope to find some and to post it.

Last night Germany placed police and military forces to the Austrian border and stopped the refugees to enter.

Merkel is facing enormous opposition even in her party and her supporters disapprove her actions.

My expectation is that she won't win again any elections.

Also, Europe is closing borders too. It is a matter of time to organize it but it is happening.

I personally would push every possible way to vote and demand the extradition of the 'refugees' immediately after the situation gets stable.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Good for them it's idiotic open borders = Anybody can come through and no control on the numbers.

Idiotic idea from the start.
Reply 2
Original post by stoltguyboo
Good for them it's idiotic open borders = Anybody can come through and no control on the numbers.

Idiotic idea from the start.

Ah I feel real relief.....:redface:
I think even Liberals thought it was dumb but just agreed with it not to appear inhumane or something.
Reply 4
Original post by interfector
I think even Liberals thought it was dumb but just agreed with it not to appear inhumane or something.

You should follow your own visions and ideas, not the politicians who are idiotic anyway.
What a difference a week makes.
When Hungary closed its borders they were slated. A week later Germany, Sweden, Holland and Denmark are joining them, Germany after initially trying to belittle others as having no compassion and saying all are welcome, please come.
A one eyed man in a blackout could have seen what would follow, but not Mama Merkel.

The latest moan is a German minister saying compulsory quotas for EU nations aren't popular for some reason.😮
Obviously not crossing his mind that once established they will simply go wherever they want, so quotas are meaningless other than for getting the less willing countries to shut up and accept it.
Interesting times.
Reply 6
Thank goodness. The damage this could have done to our ethnic profile is atrocious, not to mention the cultural damage of importing a million or so Muslims.

Merkel will still win the next election though. This is likely a loud minority rather than the majority.
It was brainless of Merkel to adopt the stance she did. Germany may have a low birth rate and a need for immigration but letting in over a million Syrians would have had devastating cultural consequences, not to mention the security risk.

I think the tide of public opinion in Europe is turning against these people again. The media did a pathetic u-turn after the image of the drowned boy but the behaviour of the migrants and the moralising of leaders means people are rapidly losing patience. These migrants have shown contempt for Europe by refusing to register themselves and throwing away food parcels because they're entitled to better. They have some bizarre notion that Europe is a land of milk and honey where they'll live in the lap of luxury.

I'm quite happy with Cameron's policy so far.
Reply 8
I'm quiet happy to see them all dead, as I had to see my family dead and killed from Muslims.

Don't go where you are not invited If the landlord don't invite you by formal invitation at your own post address with your name and details about the meeting, Then get out of the meeting and get back home.

Merkel is not the landlord of Europe anyway, people are.

Some people forgot who they are and where is their homeland and their duties.
Reply 9
Original post by WhiteSatin
Don't go where you are not invited If the landlord don't invite you by formal invitation at your own post address with your name and details about the meeting, Then get out of the meeting and get back home.

Just to check, you don't think people should be allowed out of your house unless you have a formal invite allowing you passage from every landlord along your route?

Been to Tescos this week? How long did that take to organise?
Reply 10
Original post by Quady
Just to check, you don't think people should be allowed out of your house unless you have a formal invite allowing you passage from every landlord along your route?

There is a law.

Who is keeping the law, paying taxes and being good citizen, is fine to come.

Who is coming to do crimes, to cross borders by force and to kill, rob and rape, is not fine.

I just read again the news and I just watched it - less than 20% of that massive army of false 'refugees' is Syrians. Over 90% of them are young and well trained soldiers.

And all the military forces in Europe know that more than 2% of them are ISIS.

I ask you seriously, what you are going to do, wise opportunist, if a soldier from ISIS come into your home when you and your family have dinner.

I am very serious to ask that. I've seen the false 'refugees' f2f in Eastern Europe, recently, less than 2 months.

And the European winter is coming.

Can you gather how much is 2+2?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
I ask you seriously, what you are going to do, wise opportunist, if a soldier from ISIS come into your home when you and your family have dinner.

Can you gather how much is 2+2?

Well I guess if they get through the main door, climb the three flights of stairs and then get through my storm door and porch door then I'd throw whisky at them.

Now I've answered your question, will you ask mine from the post you quoted?
Reply 12
Original post by Quady

Or you are happy to be a Muslim and to welcome the ISIS soldiers?

Tell me, you Muslims, do you have agreement or hopes to raise a military conflict and to be protected in such conflict?

Think about it - every war means victims and mass killings. If you find yourself on the wrong side and all you are killed, will you still be happy about the conflict.

I am just questioning your common sense. Please feel free to think rational, don't let Islam ideology to wipe out the only neuron you carry between your ears.
Reply 13
Or you are happy to be a Muslim and to welcome the ISIS soldiers?

Tell me, you Muslims, do you have agreement or hopes to raise a military conflict and to be protected in such conflict?

Think about it - every war means victims and mass killings. If you find yourself on the wrong side and all you are killed, will you still be happy about the conflict.

I am just questioning your common sense. Please feel free to think rational, don't let Islam ideology to wipe out the only neuron you carry between your ears.

Depends if they are offering a decent shag I guess.

If I were killed I wouldn't be much fussed. I'd be dead.

Life is an illusion anyway so it matters not.
Reply 14
Original post by Quady
Well I guess if they get through the main door, climb the three flights of stairs and then get through my storm door and porch door then I'd throw whisky at them.

Now I've answered your question, will you ask mine from the post you quoted?

Yes, I did my week shopping as usual in Sunday. Been there and everything was fine.

I am legal citizen of UK, also I pay my taxes and I keep the law. Also I pay my bills. Do you expect anybody to give me problems in Tesco?

How many false ' refugees' did you see on the news to pay their bills and to cross borders legally?
Finally!
Original post by tengentoppa
It was brainless of Merkel to adopt the stance she did. Germany may have a low birth rate and a need for immigration but letting in over a million Syrians would have had devastating cultural consequences, not to mention the security risk.

I think the tide of public opinion in Europe is turning against these people again. The media did a pathetic u-turn after the image of the drowned boy but the behaviour of the migrants and the moralising of leaders means people are rapidly losing patience. These migrants have shown contempt for Europe by refusing to register themselves and throwing away food parcels because they're entitled to better. They have some bizarre notion that Europe is a land of milk and honey where they'll live in the lap of luxury.

I'm quite happy with Cameron's policy so far.

Bit in bold, personally I wasn't aware of these sorts of attitudes from the migrants, that is appalling. Do you have any links to these stories?
Reply 17
Original post by Quady
Depends if they are offering a decent shag I guess.

If I were killed I wouldn't be much fussed. I'd be dead.

Life is an illusion anyway so it matters not.

Feel free to decide for your life, that's ok.

But you don't have the right to decide for the others, especially for children, women and ill people.

Risk your life as much as you can, I don't mind.

What kind of irresponsible man you are, to neglect vulnerable people around you and their safety?

For people like you we read in the news, he jumped in the sea before the ship sank and left the others to drown.
Relax for a while before the invaders come in Britain.

I didn't find details yet, i hope to find some and to post it.

Last night Germany placed police and military forces to the Austrian border and stoped the 'refugees' to enter.

Merkel is facing enormous opposition even in her party and her supporters disapprove her actions.

My expectation is that she won't win again any elections.

Also, Europe is closing borders too. It is a matter of time to organize it but it is happening.

I personally would push every possible way to vote and demand the extradition of the 'refugees' immediately after the situation gets stable.

I heard that Germany put these border controls up, but they said they're not trying to stop refugees entering, it's just for security reasons and to monitor who comes in
Reply 19
Original post by tootles44
Bit in bold, personally I wasn't aware of these sorts of attitudes from the migrants, that is appalling. Do you have any links to these stories?

Random search in youtube will open for you hundreds of such stories.

Write something like migrants on the European borders, or just migrants + name of the country, countless stories will appear for you to watch.

I myself can tell you many more just like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending