The Student Room Group

Gf

Scroll to see replies

Original post by angelcake123
Ah that is her loss! Seriously :smile:
I know you'll smash it, best wishes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol one last opinion if you were my gf and u called you and talked for like at least 2 hours every night and then would be like ah I need to sleep at like 12/1 as I get up at 6 would you be annoyed at me for that saying that I sleep on you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Supermanxxxxxx
Lol one last opinion if you were my gf and u called you and talked for like at least 2 hours every night and then would be like ah I need to sleep at like 12/1 as I get up at 6 would you be annoyed at me for that saying that I sleep on you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Personally me - no. Id be a hypocrite if I did because i also cant stay up later than 12/1 as i also get up at 6 haha. And a 2 hour conversation is long enough, if you need sleep
.. you need sleep haha

Hope that helps? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personally me - no. Id be a hypocrite if I did because i also cant stay up later than 12/1 as i also get up at 6 haha. And a 2 hour conversation is long enough, if you need sleep
.. you need sleep haha

Hope that helps? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loool just woke up now and she just got home and now is willing to talk to me and is scared cause her mum might go through her phone???? But suspicious unless it's my messages what wise does she have in there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loool just woke up now and she just got home and now is willing to talk to me and is scared cause her mum might go through her phone???? But suspicious unless it's my messages what wise does she have in there

Posted from TSR Mobile

And she told me that she talk to guys all night after I've fallen asleep each day and that their better friends then me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

She'd only be scared if she's hiding something. Or maybe she was drunk and there's videos and snapchats of her or something? I don't know why she's playing mind games with you and not just telling you how it is :frown:

And she told me that she talk to guys all night after I've fallen asleep each day and that their better friends then me
Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's about time you blocked her :angry: she's literally playing with your head, making you feel low :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just called her twice again first tine some other girl picked up being like I can't hear you who is this second time I just heard the club music and third time she declined the call went straight to voicemail

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, im going to say back off.

While it sounds dodgy there could still be an explanation. However if you keep messaging and calling its going to do one thing. Piss her off.

She knows youve been trying to get into contact and if alls innocent then she will contact you in time.

If not, well then shes not worth your time. If shes cheated then shes cheated and if she cant even admit it or have the decency to break up with you, then your much better off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok talking to guys, that fine. Doesnt mean that she is or has done anything. Lots of people have opposite gender friends and thats it.

But this better friends than you malarkey. Doesnt sound right, actually it sounds like a guilty mindset who is now lashing out at you through that guilt. Trying to make her feel better for what shes done.
Original post by silverbolt
Ok talking to guys, that fine. Doesnt mean that she is or has done anything. Lots of people have opposite gender friends and thats it.

But this better friends than you malarkey. Doesnt sound right, actually it sounds like a guilty mindset who is now lashing out at you through that guilt. Trying to make her feel better for what shes done.

I never had a problem with her taking to guys just the fact that she's saying throw better and she's deciding to talk to them instead of me and now when we call each other puts me in speaker and will text them back so it's time to end it I don't want to be treated like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
She'd only be scared if she's hiding something. Or maybe she was drunk and there's videos and snapchats of her or something? I don't know why she's playing mind games with you and not just telling you how it is :frown:

I think it's about time you blocked her :angry: she's literally playing with your head, making you feel low :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now she keeps talking about this one guy and how he's such a nice friend and that as a friend he's equal to me and she only just met him and is now like sending him pictures of her and him together I only know that cause she accidnetly was like to me OMG wait let me pick the ones I look good on, that message was meant for him should I leave now or should I not be worried

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now she keeps talking about this one guy and how he's such a nice friend and that as a friend he's equal to me and she only just met him and is now like sending him pictures of her and him together I only know that cause she accidnetly was like to me OMG wait let me pick the ones I look good on, that message was meant for him should I leave now or should I not be worried

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you know what im going to say

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you know what im going to say

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep I was trying to call her and she wouldn't pick up finally she did in the 29th ring abd was like wait your so annoying I'm messaging this friend so I asked which one it was the one tho she likes more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep I was trying to call her and she wouldn't pick up finally she did in the 29th ring abd was like wait your so annoying I'm messaging this friend so I asked which one it was the one tho she likes more

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think you're taking any of our advices
If you wanna keep ringing her, you can. But you aren't doing her or yourself any favours. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
The guy sounds like a prick and unfortunately Uni is full of them. I knew a lot of people that were in a relationship and cheated on their other halves whilst there.

I was going out with a girl for around a year and she went off to Uni (I was going to Uni a year after), we stayed together as it was close to where we lived so saw her weekly. She changed a lot within a few weeks of being there, she became distant and started hanging out with a lot of guys. Within a few months I broke up with the bitch as she cheated on me. Whilst we were still together it was certainly not nice, it makes you become paranoid and worry about what she is doing. The biggest relief was when we broke up.

Sorry to say it but Uni is a bad place for relationships (if you're not at the same Uni) and it becomes very difficult. She sounds like she wants to be free and not worry about having a boyfriend. If you can, just walk away and forget her. I did the same and have been with my girlfriend for over three years now so it was genuinely the best thing I ever did.

Be strong, brah.
Original post by cocre
The guy sounds like a prick and unfortunately Uni is full of them. I knew a lot of people that were in a relationship and cheated on their other halves whilst there.

I was going out with a girl for around a year and she went off to Uni (I was going to Uni a year after), we stayed together as it was close to where we lived so saw her weekly. She changed a lot within a few weeks of being there, she became distant and started hanging out with a lot of guys. Within a few months I broke up with the bitch as she cheated on me. Whilst we were still together it was certainly not nice, it makes you become paranoid and worry about what she is doing. The biggest relief was when we broke up.

Sorry to say it but Uni is a bad place for relationships (if you're not at the same Uni) and it becomes very difficult. She sounds like she wants to be free and not worry about having a boyfriend. If you can, just walk away and forget her. I did the same and have been with my girlfriend for over three years now so it was genuinely the best thing I ever did.

Be strong, brah.

Cheers brah just find it hard to take in she's pretty committed but what you said is so true she's becoming distant and with groups of boys aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Cheers brah just find it hard to take in she's pretty committed but what you said is so true she's becoming distant and with groups of boys aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course you will but it's best to deal with it now and move on rather than do it down the line when something else happens. Lets be honest, she is going to be surrounded by guys for the next three years and those guys won't care that she has a boyfriend. They will try it on and at some stage she will give in.
Original post by cocre
Of course you will but it's best to deal with it now and move on rather than do it down the line when something else happens. Lets be honest, she is going to be surrounded by guys for the next three years and those guys won't care that she has a boyfriend. They will try it on and at some stage she will give in.

Lol she already got her drink spilled and cause if that the guy who spiked her got her number but he went to kiss her and she stopped him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look fam. if you're trying to become a doctor, I'd assume you're intelligent enough. People here have already told you to drop the hoe - It's clear that she's not acting respectful of you. Now you can either block her and move on with your life or you can keep posting on this thread about what she's said to you. Your choice.
Cheers guys I was just looking back at this and so glad I stopped talking to her my whole life improved

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending